XPIPE FITTED & NOW MY EXHAUST ROARS | TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T100

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 7 жов 2020
  • HEY GUYS I HAD THE XPIPE FITTED THIS WEEK AND THE DIFFERENCE IS AMAZING. WATCH TILL THE END FOR THE DRIVE BY'S SOUND. PLEASE LIKE & SUBSRCIBE
    DELBOY’S GARAGE UA-cam CHANNEL / moonfleet41
    FOLLOW ME ON
    🏍MY SHOP: bratbike.myshopify.com/
    📸INSTAGRAM: / bratbike
    📚FACEBOOK: / 1014870688536142
    ALL MY GEAR
    Quad lock link: amzn.to/2E4y1gR
    motorcycle gloves: amzn.to/32brUzf
    Helmet link: amzn.to/3l1Uxrn
    GoPro hero6: amzn.to/2E7moFY
    GoPro mount: amzn.to/3hgWkXe
    Mic adapter: amzn.to/2YmNbVH
    Housing case: amzn.to/31hTewA
    BRATBIKE APPAREL: bratbike.myshopify.com/collec...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 76

• @thelegendarysweendog3171
    @thelegendarysweendog3171 3 роки тому +14

I did the same on my T120 ace , makes a huge difference , not changing the pipes , the pea shooter blacks just look so cool it would take away from the looks , just keep em 😊👍

• @VivekSingh-hy1dk
      @VivekSingh-hy1dk 4 місяці тому

Is it an easy job to do it by yourself? Where to get the x pipe from?
      Thanks🇨🇦

• @Moonfleet41
    @Moonfleet41 3 роки тому +11

Wow, what an upgrade mate... sounds way better, you can hear the throb under load, even in the street riding part... and yeah, popping back on overrun is awesome.. Ride safe and stay in touch mate, Del.

• @emina1chopper
      @emina1chopper  3 роки тому +2

Delboy's Garage cheers buddy yeh happy with the sound. 👍🏽

• @richardpearson4248
    @richardpearson4248 3 роки тому +2

Great video fantastic bike and sound just had the x.pipe fitted on my triumph speed twin having a booster plug fitted and air filter and have had the spacers put in the throttle to take the slack out stay safe looking forward to next one 🇬🇧👍🏻

• @spark893
    @spark893 3 роки тому +3

Good stuff , I just put tec decat on my t120 and some straight through slip on mufflers, I already had a k&n high filter installed and when I fired it up for the first time I had a huge smile I couldn't stop smiling, it sounds like a absolute beast now! like a racing bike or something, verry pleased , hahah hopefully it's not to loud for me after a while though

• @lancejlucas
    @lancejlucas 3 роки тому +4

So much tougher sounding! Love it!

• @garydaver6635
    @garydaver6635 3 роки тому

That's what I was looking for a great sound from the pea shooters without drillingbthenbaffells good job

• @Marathon-not-Snickers
    @Marathon-not-Snickers 3 роки тому +1

Sounds much better. Nice one 👍

• @gahuj1
    @gahuj1 2 роки тому

Sounds beautiful ! 👍🏼

• @ataylor1066
    @ataylor1066 3 роки тому

Sounds awesome mate

• @theheroblob5036
    @theheroblob5036 3 роки тому

Sounds great! I did me mod 1 training on that carpark!

• @emejopiallaaride849
    @emejopiallaaride849 3 роки тому

Bonnie t100.. Il suono più bello del mondo!!! 💓

• @jogalil
    @jogalil 3 роки тому

Sounds so good

• @fab0151
    @fab0151 Рік тому

Sounds great we’ll done

• @paulmace6546
    @paulmace6546 3 роки тому +1

Awesome

• @maslowassociates3750
    @maslowassociates3750 3 роки тому +2

Seems to Sound better than mine that and I’ve had the motone x-pipe fitted. Bill Smiths did mine too 👍🏻

• @emina1chopper
      @emina1chopper  3 роки тому

Maslow Associates am sure yours sounds like a beast 👊🏽

• @grahamjohnpreston
    @grahamjohnpreston 3 роки тому +2

Sounds like a Triumph should sound! 😎

• @annaballman7679
    @annaballman7679 2 роки тому

Sounds SO good! I have a 2013 T100, I haven’t been able to find any info on if I could install an x pipe on my bonnie. All X pipe videos have been on newer rodeos

• @TheCandee93
      @TheCandee93 3 місяці тому

I have a 2013 also... tbh I don't think they have catalytic converters on the pipes they're inside the stock mufflers

• @esdamfo
    @esdamfo Рік тому +1

if you did the x-pipe, i would advice against aftermarket silencers. if the new silencers flow too much air in addition to the x-pipe, your back will not have the best back pressure for best engine performance. it will sound absolutely wicked though. like who is doing all that shooting type of wicked

• @francescosaverioschiattare1707
    @francescosaverioschiattare1707 2 роки тому

hi guys, need anche info: do I need do reprogram the control unit after the de-cat with the X-pipe?
    Tnx for the answers!

• @killingtime8612
    @killingtime8612 3 роки тому +1

Is the cat for emissions? Will the bike still pass mot with this setup?

• @TheCandee93
    @TheCandee93 2 місяці тому

If you add the sleeper pros it will have a deeper tone without being obnoxious

• @raymondsimpson7433
    @raymondsimpson7433 2 роки тому

Vance and Hines makes a set of pea shooters for that bike that would add to the sound I think you are looking for, sounds nice like it is though

• @markowen1889
    @markowen1889 Рік тому

What's the decibel reading with x pipe and stock exhaust. I was thinking of going down this route

• @Aryt-cq7us
    @Aryt-cq7us 3 роки тому +3

It took long bruh. Btw the sound is dope.

• @Ryo517s
    @Ryo517s 3 роки тому

Yo the sound is amazing. I’m also t100 owner and want to ask you, did you notice any MPG difference after x-piped? If not much, I might wanna put it on my as well. (If your stock goes that louder, my Vance & Hines would be much louder I would assume...)

• @raymondsimpson7433
      @raymondsimpson7433 2 роки тому

I would like to know if it increases the horse power.

• @Ryo517s
      @Ryo517s 2 роки тому +1

@@raymondsimpson7433 after all I got x-pipe with Vance and Hines exhaust on my t120 instead of t100. It did increase the horsepower but decreased mpg. I mean the sounds just so good I always rev that’s why.

• @fleshpie2129
    @fleshpie2129 3 роки тому +1

great video, subscribed my friend

• @aapddd
    @aapddd 3 роки тому +1

So much better

• @emina1chopper

Cheers mate. I’ve got a new video on new mufflers I’ve just bought and if you think the last video was loud wait till you watch my next video which is being posted in 4 hours 👍🏽

• @kevinbeilby1495
    @kevinbeilby1495 3 роки тому +1

Hi mate. Lovely bike . I’m mulling over either the t100 or t120. The t100 is only 55BHP though and that scares me man. I’ve owned CBR 1000s, ZZR1100, GSXR1100 in the 90s. All double the horse power of the T100. I’m now on a Thunderbird 900 with 70 BHP, so what I’m basically saying is, are they fast enough ? Cheers. Other people’s opinions appreciated thanks .

• @emina1chopper
      @emina1chopper  3 роки тому +3

kevin beilby he I thought exactly the same but after having the bike fit 2 months now I wish I’d gotten the 120. You get used to the power and wish you had more. So get the 120 👍🏽

• @greysea4841
      @greysea4841 3 роки тому +1

@@emina1chopper I have the T120...Wish I had bought the Speed Twin! IMO, get the T120 for the looks. Get the Speed Twin for the power/performance. It's up to you what is most important

• @scottroberts4551
      @scottroberts4551 2 роки тому +1

Get the T120, TEC x-pipe, British Customs predator pros, K&N filter - tons of power &torque

• @briarfox637
    @briarfox637 2 роки тому +1

I just bought my 2022 t100 and I need to get the xpipe. I dig the pea shooter pipes but wanted something just a little beefier. I think this does it.

• @captainblue2344
      @captainblue2344 Рік тому

I dig my peashooters too, hard to find brushed steel custom replacements, this might do the trick without having to sacrifice the look of my 2022 T100, which I love.

• @briarfox637
      @briarfox637 Рік тому +1

@@captainblue2344 I can't get it without changing my midpipes. The cat on my 2022 is welded so check yours. The fitment notes on the british customs website talk about it being welded vs band clamp. Glad I didn't buy it. I wanted to get the slash cut tips but can't get those either without losing my center stand. Guess I'll keep it stock.

• @captainblue2344
      @captainblue2344 Рік тому +1

@@briarfox637 wow, good to know! I didn't look that closely

• @briarfox637
      @briarfox637 Рік тому +1

@@captainblue2344 Glad to have given you a heads up.

• @marekryszard
      @marekryszard Рік тому

It sucks that the cat converter downpipes on my 2022 Bonneville were welded. I maybe could have done the Cat Delete/crosspipe install myself. I paid $600 to have a muffler shop do the work.
      Purchased the bike where I live, in California USA.

• @EpukCoH
    @EpukCoH 2 роки тому +1

Did you fit the x pipe yourself or did you ask the dealership to do it for you?

• @roneyr9522
    @roneyr9522 3 роки тому

Just got a T120 and looking for an exhaust like something loud. What is the x pipe exactly ? Can someone help me.

• @ethereal_synapse
      @ethereal_synapse 3 роки тому

There’s videos on it all over. It’s just a pipe that replaces the catalytic converter which opens up exhaust airflow which also results in a louder exhaust since it’s not being baffled by the cat.

• @ruben42655
    @ruben42655 3 роки тому +1

@BRATBIKE what made you choose the t100 over t120 or speedtwin?

• @emina1chopper
      @emina1chopper  3 роки тому +2

I love the look of the bonneville but in hindsight I wish I’d got the 120 just for the power.

• @nickaxe5949
    @nickaxe5949 3 роки тому +1

WOW that sounds great Louis...can you feel and more grunt??
    Shame to lose the peashooters Louis....they are the trademark for a 60s Bonnie.
    Never ever take mine off...one of the things I just love re the modern Bonnie.

• @emina1chopper

nick axe yeh feels way better to ride. I do like the pee shooters just wish they were louder. I wonder if they have a baffle in them so they can be made louder?

• @basyachana
    @basyachana 2 роки тому

Where can I buy a kit for my 2019 T100 Black?

• @ripmax333
    @ripmax333 Рік тому +1

Did you had to make a Re-map?

• @Whacintosh
    @Whacintosh 3 роки тому +1

What helmet do you have

• @roneyr9522
    @roneyr9522 3 роки тому +1

Can someone help with what brand the x-pipe is ? Appreciate greatly 🙏

• @emina1chopper

I got mine from motone customs

• @roneyr9522
      @roneyr9522 3 роки тому +1

@@emina1chopper hey I see that you mentioned some tech bike parts in the video @ 2:00 minutes. So little confused with it for tec bike or motone customs.

• @emina1chopper

@@roneyr9522 yeh there are a few companies that do them but they are exactly the same. I use tech bike parts and motone customs can’t remember which one I bought off.

• @roneyr9522
      @roneyr9522 3 роки тому

@@emina1chopper thank you appreciate it greatly.

• @scottroberts4551
      @scottroberts4551 2 роки тому

I got the TEC one and it's great, along w/British Customs predator pros - it's a beast.

• @TTH77
    @TTH77 7 місяців тому

You'll never get the true Triumph sound with these later 270' crank engines. The proper legendary sound will only come from a 360' crank set up. Which is the same firing order used on the original meriden triumphs and up to 2017 model year hinkley bikes. The later 270' set up sounds like a 90 degree V twin think Ducati. which is fine but not very triumph. The issue is alot of riders wont even know the differences.😢😢😢😢