Flashlight review of Aplos T01 Sst70 tactical. Comparison between Pioneman k45c Sft70 & Aplos T01

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 3 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 17

• @infinitesix9875
    @infinitesix9875 Рік тому +2

Wow awesome tactical torch for the price👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• @marcgossling8260
      @marcgossling8260  Рік тому +1

Right!! It’s got a lot of good for little money. Thanks for watching and commenting

• @infinitesix9875
      @infinitesix9875 Рік тому +1

@@marcgossling8260 Quick question, I've recently just got into torches, tactical and edc and would like know what is the brightest white light called eg natural, warm, cool, etc i believe the bright white is best for self defence so I hear? Many thanks.👍

• @marcgossling8260
      @marcgossling8260  Рік тому

I like bright white even though it does wash out colors. If you want the coolest you want to look for around 7000k, I have a video of a wuben x1 mod, where I install 7000k lights and it’s a drastic difference between the stock LEDs, drone shots are at the end of the video. Let me know what you think, but 7000k LEDs are hard to find. You’ll find that 6500k is a super popular temperature/color that is very cool(bright white)

• @marcgossling8260

ua-cam.com/video/470cph1YhiM/v-deo.html check out the beamshots at the end

• @infinitesix9875
      @infinitesix9875 Рік тому

@@marcgossling8260 I will check out the video thankyou so much, I really appreciate it.👍

• @fbomb2077
    @fbomb2077 Рік тому +1

I grabbed a Aplos EDC Flashlight. I like it. Has 5 brightness levels with turbo being bright as hell and get hot in 15 sec.. mine also has a uv light, red sos flashing and red/blue police style flashing lights. It has a magnetic body that can go on the hood like old school cop movies. Lol. $19.99. thru the Vine program.

• @marcgossling8260

Wow I’ve never heard of that light. What is the model number? Sounds cool

• @fbomb2077
      @fbomb2077 Рік тому

@@marcgossling8260 Aplos EDC Flashlight Model : L01

• @AL-kv3lk
    @AL-kv3lk Рік тому +1

How is the run time of the Turbo and High Modes? Does the FL have Stabilisation?

• @marcgossling8260

I’ll have to check the runtimes when I get home from work. I don’t know about the stabilization? Can you explain that to me? Thanks for watching

• @AL-kv3lk
      @AL-kv3lk Рік тому +1

@@marcgossling8260Full Stabilization means that the brightness remains constant even when the battery voltage decrease.
      Digital stabilization decrease brightness by small steps when the voltage falls down.

• @marcgossling8260

Thanks for clearing that up. I don’t think it has stabilization. I noticed it being more dim when the battery was low

• @marcgossling8260

Turbo is 2.5 hours and high is 3.75 hours. There’s not a lot of info on runtimes

• @mrwan7010
      @mrwan7010 Рік тому +1

Any idea how long turbo lasts before it steps down? It can't be 2.5 hours?