✈ Your Virtual Departure at LAS VEGAS AIRPORT (T1)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 31 гру 2022
  • Potential travel tips for you, as you experience the pre-boarding departure process on Southwest Airlines at Las Vegas International Airport.
    If this video at all helps you navigate your way through Las Vegas Airport, you might consider using the SUPER THANKS button below the video to send a small donation that will help offset the costs of bringing you informative and time-saving videos like this.
    We see the curbside dropoff and baggage check, ticket counters and automated kiosks, Terminal 1 concessions, TSA Pre-check enrollment and Clear enrollment centers, TSA security checkpoint, train, Concourse C gates and concessions.
    ✅ Remember to give this video a 👍THUMBS UP,
    and let me know what you think of this place in the 📝COMMENTS!
    ✅ 💲 SUPPORT WHERE'S MY MAP
    Just in case you feel the love ❤, each video has a "SuperThanks" button, where you can support Where's My Map with a small donation that will be invested into making informative videos such as this.
    ✅WATCH RELATED VIDEOS FROM WHERE'S MY MAP!
    🔸 Landing at Las Vegas Airport: • ✈ Your Virtual Approac...
    🔸 Walking LAS VEGAS AIRPORT, Terminal 1 & D Gates: • 👟✈Walking LAS VEGAS AI...
    🔸 Walking LAS VEGAS AIRPORT, Terminal 3 & E Gates: • 👟✈Walking LAS VEGAS AI...
    🔸 Arrival at Las Vegas Airport (Terminal 1 C Gates): • ✈ Your Virtual Arrival...
    🔸 🎲 LAS VEGAS playlist:
    • LAS VEGAS
    🔸 ✈ AIRPORTS playlist:
    • AIRPORTS & AIR TRAVEL
    ✅ CONNECT WITH WHERE'S MY MAP:
    🔸 Subscribe to our UA-cam channel (it's free and non-intrusive):
    ua-cam.com/users/wheresmymap?sub_c...
    🔸 View the channel's online community:
    / wheresmymap
    🔸 Facebook: / wheresmymapplease
    🔸 Instagram: @wheresmymap1
    🔸 Twitter: @wheresmymap1
    🔸 Reddit: u/Wheres-My-Map
    🔸 Email: WheresMyMapPlease@gmail.com
    ✅ Tip: WMM's videos take you places in the natural and urban landscape as if you were there. They are best viewed on a widescreen 4K video entertainment system for a more realistic, immersive experience.
    #lasvegas #southwestairlines #lasvegasairport #nevada #airports #walk #walking #airports #airport ‪@SouthwestAir‬ #airtravel #airtraveltips
    Copyright © 2022, 2023 Where's My Map Video Productions. All Rights Reserved.
    🌎Think like a Geographer™.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 12

• @moniquecortez5595
    @moniquecortez5595 7 місяців тому +5

Thank you for making this video! I have to fly Southwest tomorrow at LAS and I was so nervous because I haven't flown in a while. This helped me so much! Thank you!!

• @WheresMyMap
      @WheresMyMap  7 місяців тому +2

Glad it was helpful! -WMM

• @cdc3415
    @cdc3415 2 місяці тому +2

Thank you so much for this vid. I really appreciate you taking your time to make it. I arrive late @ night @ 11 & hope there are less people there then.

• @Waynes-xt9gr
    @Waynes-xt9gr 5 днів тому

When I have to wake up early at the hotel to catch my shuttle to the HR Airport, I have always this heartfelt sadness about not having spent ENOUGH fun times in Vegas (you mean my vacation is over???????).....Then arrive at the terminal and go check in, but having a feeling of guilt for not having more fun!!!

• @AmbientWalking
    @AmbientWalking Рік тому +6

Thank you! There's so much to like about this. Really appreciate all your vids that you share with the world. It really makes it a better place. : )

• @patscherf3646
    @patscherf3646 Рік тому +5

Las vegas is one of the nicest airports, I've flown In & out of their more than once ,

• @WheresMyMap
      @WheresMyMap  Рік тому

The newer areas are the nicest, such as T3 and the E gates. -WMM

• @jacoblangston4765
    @jacoblangston4765 Рік тому +3

Terminal 3 is fun

• @TheHugsGoWild
    @TheHugsGoWild 6 місяців тому +1

Thanks 🙏 great airport

• @WheresMyMap
    @WheresMyMap  Рік тому +2

After watching this video, check out this one going through ARRIVALS at LAS VEGAS AIRPORT to help you navigate this crazy place👉 ua-cam.com/video/UnO7Rpang7c/v-deo.html

• @SigmaRho2922
    @SigmaRho2922 10 місяців тому +1

The signage is not uniform for the airport's terminals. The terminal 3 signage scheme should be adopted for all terminals: blue for departing flights and orange for arriving flights.

• @WheresMyMap
      @WheresMyMap  10 місяців тому

Agreed. London Heathrow does a nice job in this regard. -WMM