THE NEW INRICO S200 NETWORK RADIO VS THE OLD T320

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 18 сер 2024
  • NETWORK PTT RADIO PHONE, TALK

КОМЕНТАРІ • 22

• @radiocommzuklimited5448
    @radiocommzuklimited5448 3 роки тому +2

Thank You for Choosing Radio Commz UK Ltd as your supplier. We love having you as a client!

• @marc_h_cl
    @marc_h_cl 3 роки тому +8

Zello for baby’s???? Thank you in name of the miljoen users - you really need to get your facts straight mate

• @inrico5735
    @inrico5735 2 роки тому

It's exciting and nice to see you share

• @wisteela
    @wisteela 3 роки тому

Excellent video. I've been considering the T320 and wondered about the S200. I'm going to go for the T320 as it's more solid, bit cheaper, and bonus points for it looks rather like a Police radio, especially if put in a Klikfast case! I'm mostly buying one for EchoLink.
    Subscribed.
    73s M7TUD

• @clarkcant
    @clarkcant 7 днів тому

Thanks for the video. Any chance you can review their new newest model, the S380?
    It's supposed to be a look huge step up, and it definitely looks the part.

• @Jah_Rastafari_ORIG
    @Jah_Rastafari_ORIG 2 роки тому +1

You didn't mention how much for the blue towel...

• @samuelayala88
    @samuelayala88 2 роки тому

We want to hear how it sound with the PTT ? None of the videos have showed it

• @vennyrubyflores9133
    @vennyrubyflores9133 3 роки тому

Venerable Flores
    I have an existing radio network using vhf and uhf bands. And I am planning to add this PoC LTE radio to my network. Can you suggest how can I integrate my analog radio network to that PoC LTE radios.

• @MrDurvalPinheiro
    @MrDurvalPinheiro Місяць тому

Hi, nice video, but I couldn't get what the PTT app you use. Would you mind telling it?
    Thanks a lot!

• @jeffreypetchharrison4363
      @jeffreypetchharrison4363  Місяць тому

i am using zello and peanut for hams you can also use echolink to get then on your smart phone ..jeff

• @dlukabrasilia5652
    @dlukabrasilia5652 3 роки тому

Amigo sabe me informar se esse rádio e compatível com aplicativo da Midland cbtalk?

• @forddude1976
    @forddude1976 3 роки тому

What sim do you ues, I want to just ues mine as a radio. I just got the t320.

• @RichardJohnson-mc5nr
    @RichardJohnson-mc5nr 3 роки тому

I noticed with your accent you pronounced the i a touch like an e. If I may ask you said bollocks, what part of Britain you from?

• @pnr6314
    @pnr6314 3 роки тому

berapa rp harga

• @poop2898
    @poop2898 Рік тому

H đi h