PPTuning BRAND NEW side exit exhaust VW T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 25 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 16

• @forgottenknowledge8917
    @forgottenknowledge8917 Рік тому

That bend makes it easy. I'm doing something similar to a Caddy. My side exit will exit from the front of the rear wheel on the right

• @robertparkin3269
    @robertparkin3269 5 місяців тому

Thanks for uploading this its really helped me. My exhaust is a mish mash bodge of pipes from past owners . Ive ordered from pp exhausts just wondering how long delivery was for you . Cheers .

• @T4TipsGuides
    @T4TipsGuides 4 роки тому +3

The mount that is missing is a square rubber block about 1"x1" and about 3/4" thick with a moulded, small rubber pin on the underside that sits in the hole, helps to support the weight of the exhaust.

• @mcjjordan
      @mcjjordan 4 роки тому +1

Yes it is but i just removed the bracket & threw it away as nobody stocked them.
      Also need to bend heatshield back

• @brenxster4543
    @brenxster4543 Рік тому +1

Thanks for the video, it helped a lot.

• @RicksAquariumsuk
    @RicksAquariumsuk 4 роки тому +1

I wanted to fit a dummy cat on mine but was worried about emissions on the MOT

• @KBBMX
      @KBBMX 3 роки тому +2

It's only a visual anyway for MOT... Don't need a cat.... 👍

• @cannaroe1213
      @cannaroe1213 Рік тому +1

Just want to say massive thanks Twiggo for making these videos, you really demystified a lot of the T4 for me, absolute legend.
      Just had a look under me T4 (German spec, since I'm in Cherrrmany) and it looks like the fuel tank is shaped to accommodate the Syncro drive axle, even on FWD cars like ours. You could fit double the fuel with your side-exhaust that doesn't bugger about snaking through the undercarriage just so it can pop out the back like an asshole, the absolute state 😂

• @conorrothwell1269
    @conorrothwell1269 3 роки тому

Did this is ever cause a shudder or vibration? I sometimes get a shake through the van at like 40

• @TwiggsT4
      @TwiggsT4  3 роки тому

No I never had any issues, have you vigorously shock the exhaust to see if it’s knocking on anything, I wouldn’t of thought the exhaust would cause shudder

• @travelandtech2185
    @travelandtech2185 3 роки тому +1

Any performance increases?

• @TwiggsT4
      @TwiggsT4  3 роки тому +1

Hard to say, and to be honest even if it is an extra few bhp I don’t think it would be enough to notice it, definitely sounds better and engine will breathe easier

• @leeosullivan4036
    @leeosullivan4036 4 роки тому

See you next Tuesday. Oops Thursday 😁

• @TwiggsT4
      @TwiggsT4  4 роки тому

😂 😂 you joker

• @TheBoarder360
    @TheBoarder360 3 роки тому

I like my sidebars... which is why I didn’t buy a side exit ;-)

• @teemutalvitie3309
    @teemutalvitie3309 4 роки тому

90!!!