Clock out from Victory , To punch in to Easyy E Concrete! Ryan help me renting the T320!!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 18 сер 2023

КОМЕНТАРІ • 346

• @franciscomory5104
    @franciscomory5104 9 місяців тому +7

Bro when Ryan loans you the skid steer don't bring it back all smired of concrete like you did last time , you have to bring it back clean and full of diesel, really nice set up Bro Great work

• @htownblue11
    @htownblue11 9 місяців тому +87

Eric, keep showing appreciation to those who help you and those who are working for/with you. As you grow, ego can lead to poor decisions so stay humble and stay hungry and you’ll be able to become like Ryan one day.

• @mongolsmffm4829
      @mongolsmffm4829 9 місяців тому +6

As a successful business owner I absolutely agree with every word! I let my ego get too big and it cost me BIIIG TIIME! Listen closely Eric to us guys that have years of experience and you'll be just fine, just don't think we are telling you these things to act like know it all's, we like you and want to see you be extremely successful!

• @JuanAlvarez-or3ct
      @JuanAlvarez-or3ct 9 місяців тому

Good job Eric 👏 👍 👌 🙌

• @todtalk3912
    @todtalk3912 9 місяців тому +37

I would have paid a surveyor to ensure I wasn't crossing any property lines for this type of job.
    These can turn ugly quick.

• @Jay__EL
      @Jay__EL 9 місяців тому +5

I had the same thought.

• @ykmdinobrown
      @ykmdinobrown 9 місяців тому +6

Man I literally verbally exhailed😮 when he started cutting. Part of the learning process

• @ChoppsItOff
      @ChoppsItOff 9 місяців тому +2

I was like that's a crooked ass line luckily he has that new bucket of seeds lol

• @gilc7626
      @gilc7626 9 місяців тому +1

Had a neighbor poor onto my rental house several inches over the line. Became a problem when I sold. Had to sue him to collect for cutting the driveway He kept blaming the concrete people for not getting the property line correct. Told him it’s his problem and sue them. Don’t know what happen

• @JesusSavesU24
    @JesusSavesU24 9 місяців тому +4

Shout out "Big Mike" AMW services.....Good Work Sir.....God Bless...

• @robert.89
    @robert.89 9 місяців тому +56

You are extremely fortunate to have a knowledgeable and caring boss like Ryan who is willing to help you grow. I'm happy to see you maximize this opportunity to grow your business while acknowledging those who have helped you along the way. Keep up the good work even when times get tough and you'll realize all your long-term goals. Stay safe and keep learning and growing man!

• @payzah2218
      @payzah2218 9 місяців тому +3

Ryan’s heart is so kind to anyone and everyone just a top guy he treats people how he wants to be treated

• @codybersicc7939
      @codybersicc7939 9 місяців тому +1

are we gonna say this everytime quit d!cc riding ryan homie

• @KraveSanity
      @KraveSanity 9 місяців тому +1

@@codybersicc7939they all do. I don’t think Ryan understands that his entire fanbase is either kids, disabled adults. Or just really weird people lol

• @rayboucher479
      @rayboucher479 9 місяців тому +1

Yes the broken bolts come out way easier when they are in aluminum !

• @Chrxs210
      @Chrxs210 9 місяців тому

@@KraveSanityThat’s really false, guessing you’re new here.

• @hzleyez007
    @hzleyez007 9 місяців тому +6

Don't forget the fire extinguisher for the trailer, good job on the setup!

• @michaelmarquez486
    @michaelmarquez486 9 місяців тому +3

Trailer looks dope bro!!!!!!#greatwork!!!!

• @joemontano4685
    @joemontano4685 9 місяців тому +55

Eric, just an idea.. you should spray some bed liner on the floor trailer for durability and keep the bottom wood from getting damaged.

• @rigosend86
      @rigosend86 9 місяців тому +11

Spray the walls to from damage also. Francisco know how to do it.

• @vinnie2033
      @vinnie2033 9 місяців тому +2

Put vinyl plank in vs bed liner

• @22KingRancher
      @22KingRancher 9 місяців тому +9

It’s plywood. You use wood paint for plywood not bed liner….. we use an exterior solid penetrating stain. Lasts many years

• @spencebrown19
      @spencebrown19 9 місяців тому +18

Don’t do this, it’ll trap moisture and rot the wood.

• @DubTheGreat
      @DubTheGreat 9 місяців тому

That vinyl plank idea sounds nice ,but he did say he was putting shop tiles in it for the ppl who missed @joe

• @RealMrQuintis
    @RealMrQuintis 9 місяців тому +4

19:55 Man someone shut that dog up ! man what a big job. Your lucky Ryan is willing to help you out and rent you stuff like that! even let you use big Ray to drop a load of Crusher run! thats awesome to see! trailer is looking amazing !

• @bobcalifornia9622
    @bobcalifornia9622 9 місяців тому +6

Hope the homeowner got a variance to put that driveway that close to the neighbor..

• @Jay__EL
      @Jay__EL 9 місяців тому +2

Lol I can't believe how close they are to the neighbors house. Crazy

• @braedonlock3359
    @braedonlock3359 9 місяців тому +29

Damn Eric that trailer is nice! And you set it up really well looking really professional. You’ve been putting in doubles it’s paying off. Soon you’ll be able to start your own business with your own employees. Proud of you man! Keep at it.

• @brucemackinnon3340
    @brucemackinnon3340 9 місяців тому +11

That’s great of you to keep acknowledging ryan,that’s one really awesome guy

• @matrix2963
    @matrix2963 9 місяців тому +4

Love watching u suceeding with hard work :) slowly but surely

• @Freddie2598
    @Freddie2598 9 місяців тому +16

Eric a few observations. Make stops on the inside of your cabinet as the first trip down the road and everything inside there will be falling out when you open the doors. Caution when driving with your trailer as the left side is a lot heavier with all your form stuff on one side. Eric use good quality ( not harbor freight ) left hand drill bits when extracting broken bolts make sure your drill is in reverse. Install a garbage can,first aid kit and fire extinguisher in your trailer and maybe a rack on the right hand to hold your hand tools like rakes, shovels, and come alongs. Looking good Eric have your company name and number on your trailer sides for future customers to see when you are driving around and at job sites it’s cheap advertising for you. Keep up the good work 🇺🇸👊🏼👊🏼🪚🔨

• @N.A.T.3
    @N.A.T.3 9 місяців тому +11

the more I see Mike in videos the more I think he's just a really decent guy

• @markadams5429
      @markadams5429 9 місяців тому +4

He has been all along.

• @markadams5429
      @markadams5429 9 місяців тому +1

@@Des420 this season yes

• @markadams5429
      @markadams5429 9 місяців тому +1

@@Des420 just pointed out the obvious. Sorry if I offended one of your feelings.

• @markadams5429
      @markadams5429 9 місяців тому

@@Des420 go take your Midol.... Obviously you need to get a life

• @sheagillette1806
    @sheagillette1806 9 місяців тому +7

You iv been watching you since day one with victory youv did so well you and your family good work brotha 👍

• @dariovelasquez5175
    @dariovelasquez5175 9 місяців тому +1

Showing some love from California! Keep up the hard work.

• @Will97675
    @Will97675 9 місяців тому +2

Eric it has been fun watching your business grow.

• @29nathanjones.
    @29nathanjones. 9 місяців тому +4

love the content u make love your channel eric and i love victory outdoor services

• @Juniorlopez-yg1bx
    @Juniorlopez-yg1bx 9 місяців тому +1

Glad to see you happy and successful Erik!!! Good work!!!

• @nocapyoulackn3594
    @nocapyoulackn3594 9 місяців тому +1

Eric am sure your Dad is proud of you building your own business. Glad to see you getting everything you need to make that EASYYYY MONEYYY!!!

• @WestCoastChris138
    @WestCoastChris138 9 місяців тому +1

Dang Eric!!! That is a BIG job!! Keep grinding brother, your on your way to independence and self reliance!! Awesome to see Eric!

• @Gardist8
    @Gardist8 9 місяців тому +3

you have come a long way so far, not only your business grows also in your contenr. Your videos get better and better and props to your wife she seem to be a natural on editing :-)

• @josebalpine
    @josebalpine 9 місяців тому

Wow, just saw your tool shed trailer, nice job getting it organized.
    Excellent work E

• @Marshall_Weber
    @Marshall_Weber 9 місяців тому

Awesome Video and Much Love as Always Eric!!!

• @josephsmith7849
    @josephsmith7849 9 місяців тому +3

I’m Happy for you Eric. Your Working Hard n Debt Free too. You doing it Right bro.🤘👌🔥

• @HuntMountain06
    @HuntMountain06 9 місяців тому

Looking good. Great video. 👍

• @cRl1776
    @cRl1776 9 місяців тому

Keep up the hard work Eric your doin great.

• @malanawarren4456
    @malanawarren4456 9 місяців тому

Thanks for the great content and keep up the good work ☺️

• @ginetteregimbal4882
    @ginetteregimbal4882 9 місяців тому +1

🇨🇦👋 Hello and kudos on your work on your trailer. 👏

• @Dex422
    @Dex422 9 місяців тому

Very cool looking job, you're going to knock it out of the park forsure. Keep up the good work and I'm still enjoying the content.

• @joseph-ui2xc
    @joseph-ui2xc 9 місяців тому

I used to have a little trouble watching these videos but now they're so addicting I can't stop 🛑 Eric is a hard-working young man

• @cmdrsaige7036
    @cmdrsaige7036 Місяць тому

ERIC. After seeing the video and reading the comments, please allow me to elaborate my two cents. I've worked in the corporate world for over 50 years, and everyone one that's helping you to succeed is allowing you to help them succeed. Ryan rents you equipment and you pay him. You have paid everyone for their services they provide to you! So in helping you, they help themselves. You started out in concrete work with a wheel barrow and a sledge hammer. you listened and gained experience accordingly. You are NOT becoming another Ryan! You are just able to listen and you are growing to become more of you. Good job! God bless you and yours.

• @iandrew6347
    @iandrew6347 9 місяців тому +1

Great video Sir

• @mikeberger5025
    @mikeberger5025 9 місяців тому +6

Very proud of you for making good choices and making first decisions thought out one's. Haste is waste as they say! Going well my friend and doing well is the reminder of how successful you are going to become.
    Eric, you are doing awesome things and all your cards are in order! So you Eric will and can make it happen the only thing that will stop your dream now in success is you! Just keep playing out the hand of cards from the same deck of card that the good lord gave you to deal with and things will prevail for you and everyone who's around in your circle in life. But only you and you alone now can make it or brake it ! You are the BOSS MAN!!!💯🎯👍

• @WestCoastChris138
    @WestCoastChris138 9 місяців тому +3

Eric you should look into getting one of those Milwaukee cordless job site lights, it raises up onto a pole kinda like Ryan’s camera that he puts up. would prob come in super handy since your always working late on these job sites!

• @jaredmiller7027
    @jaredmiller7027 9 місяців тому +1

its fun atching you grow!
    keep an eye on where stuff is on trailers. the skidloader was pretty far forward.
    keep up the good work!

• @DubTheGreat
    @DubTheGreat 9 місяців тому +1

And god IS watching you at all times like you said bro,god is good and hopefully he continues to bless your & your family 💪🏼

• @rickramirez2220
    @rickramirez2220 9 місяців тому

Eric. I think you’re finally getting the hang of this video thing lol. Keep up the good work. Shout out from Sacramento California.

• @grantsadler1013
    @grantsadler1013 9 місяців тому

Great job on the trailer Eric!!

• @Cyber_Freedom
    @Cyber_Freedom 9 місяців тому

Eric trail looks good. Good luck with it. 👍

• @stephen933
    @stephen933 9 місяців тому

Kicking ass Easy you have come a long way in the last two years really hope everything goes well love the trailer an the set up watching from Dublin ireland 🇮🇪 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

• @micahbush3877
    @micahbush3877 9 місяців тому

Great video dude. You are going to be great success. God is blessing you greatly!!

• @Yousaf_Iqbal
    @Yousaf_Iqbal 9 місяців тому

I just gotta say this but this is what dedication and motivation looks like. All because of the people you surround urself with. Great job Eric, nothing but success for you.

• @HungNguyen-cr1rc
    @HungNguyen-cr1rc 9 місяців тому

keep it up bro im digging the new set up

• @thomascoyne157
    @thomascoyne157 9 місяців тому +1

Good work 👍👍👍👍👍🇬🇧manchester england 🇬🇧

• @Nattyc239
    @Nattyc239 9 місяців тому +1

The victory crew and old employees are all winning in life it seems and it’s due to the constant team work and unity Amongst all of the guys . Just goes to show if you’re selfless and help your fellow man everyone can win.

• @BigRay-victory
    @BigRay-victory 9 місяців тому

Keep up the hard work

• @dianesaumure9729
    @dianesaumure9729 9 місяців тому +3

Great job on the trailer inside, hi Mike

• @hawk2156
    @hawk2156 9 місяців тому

Erick your the man and hope you grow fast my little carnalito,keep up the hard work and no slacking and you will see fast success will come..Viva Mexico y que viva la Raza

• @_RS3___
    @_RS3___ 9 місяців тому

Eric you’re a great guy. Wish you all the best I’ve been watching victory since day 1 and saw you grow as a man and as a business man. Love from the UK🇬🇧❤️

• @fifthbrandon
    @fifthbrandon 9 місяців тому

I love the trailer setup.

• @davidfeeman6094
    @davidfeeman6094 9 місяців тому

Bill Guy the science guy😂😂😂 you’re great Eric

• @bigjaye8858
    @bigjaye8858 4 місяці тому +1

Amazing content.

• @georgeulrich8820
    @georgeulrich8820 9 місяців тому

Man , that classical music rocks... 🎶 more more more more

• @MrWilt100
    @MrWilt100 9 місяців тому

Well done Eric great to see you progressing from being a worker to owning your own business. I bet your over your days of being scared to drive off of the trailer. Be strong in your desire to be successful bro cause you da man.

• @tristanmartinez2667
    @tristanmartinez2667 9 місяців тому

Nice to see easy E killing it out here 💪🏽

• @Moyle3
    @Moyle3 9 місяців тому

Trailer set up looks niiiiiiccceeee erriickkk!!!!

• @tylerstaudt4929
    @tylerstaudt4929 9 місяців тому

Hey, Eric, that was pretty cool that Ryan helped you out. Most people that own businesses like that do not want to help out the younger generations. Because they just want to work for themselves. But that's pretty cool that hes letting you trust you with his new trailer and machine. Keep up the good work and keep working for Ryan.

• @nigelwalton4769
    @nigelwalton4769 9 місяців тому

Your trailer looks DOPE !! Yes Sir!! Like a BOSS!! - GOOD WORK!!! - EASY E STYLE !!
    (NZ Viewer)

• @markarmstrong9795
    @markarmstrong9795 9 місяців тому

Good job man!

• @dalehorton8109
    @dalehorton8109 9 місяців тому

Keep going never give up good job❤

• @randallfloyd842
    @randallfloyd842 9 місяців тому

Dude Wisconsin seems like the chillest place to work. Everybody helps each other, works hard, puts in extra effort. Most people in Philly are just angry all the time lol.

• @sku32956
    @sku32956 9 місяців тому

Eric keep trucking you are climbing the mountain !! You are who you hang with , look around who are are hanging with go getters !

• @BARNESSHANE713
    @BARNESSHANE713 9 місяців тому

Trailer looks good bro

• @royrogers4081
    @royrogers4081 9 місяців тому

Wow great set up in the trailer Eric. Your getting there bit by bit. Good to see mike showing how to fix your gears for later on down the track. That yard is a decent size your right might need to had a retainig wall along the nieghbours borderline dont want their side to collapse everytime it rains. Are you going to add a flatdeck on your white truck? Looking forward for the next clip Adios.

• @Johnnytempist
    @Johnnytempist 9 місяців тому +17

Ryan is too good to you, I hope you don’t ruin what you have with him. He looks after you, so you should do the same and actually put in effort to be early and show him you appreciate his help.

• @joshs4109
      @joshs4109 9 місяців тому +5

Won’t be long till Eric screws Ryan and tries to take Cisco with him. If I were Ryan I would have dumped Eric a long time ago.

• @swingininnabucket3
    @swingininnabucket3 9 місяців тому

Trailer is a big accomplishment 👏👌

• @lukelyons263
    @lukelyons263 9 місяців тому +1

Eric just going past the cops with no seatbelt on 😂

• @pamelabaars6896
    @pamelabaars6896 9 місяців тому +1

Goodday from Australia 🇦🇺

• @jorge_sanchez.
    @jorge_sanchez. 9 місяців тому

Saludos Erik mire el video cuando llegastes por primera ves con Ryan tu Progreso es buenisimo te saluda Jsm_construction des de Dallas tx good work

• @Hosty_Tim
    @Hosty_Tim 9 місяців тому

Goooooooood afternoon, Eric!

• @briand.3552
    @briand.3552 9 місяців тому

Get some Bell an Howell Solar lights for your yard. I have a few of them and they work great!!!

• @mangere2755
    @mangere2755 9 місяців тому

Hello from New Zealand

• @anthonypiligno7618
    @anthonypiligno7618 9 місяців тому +1

🎉 thanks for the video bro appreciate it🎉...JJ.. Jonjon...😊😊

• @thatsnice99
    @thatsnice99 9 місяців тому +1

Nice update

• @themasonrycompany.
    @themasonrycompany. 9 місяців тому

Good morning Wisconsin
    Greetings from Southern California
    The Masonry Company

• @tomfraser8425
    @tomfraser8425 9 місяців тому +1

Eric. The trailer setup turned out fantastic. It's nice that you have an awesome mentor and friend like Ryan to help you out. Keep up the positive vibes and keep moving towards your goals.

• @meadowviewlawncarellc8079
    @meadowviewlawncarellc8079 9 місяців тому +1

Eric, check with the inclosed trailer place and see if they can order and install a bar lock for your side door. It’s just like what latches your back ramp door. With that much money in your trailer and showing it publicly it is cheap insurance. Alot of the trailers come with it already from the factory but obviously some don’t.

• @robertboettinger4102
    @robertboettinger4102 9 місяців тому +10

Eric, you’re a hard worker you work very hard Mike did a good job. Fixing the power buggy. Your trailer came out awesome Eric you work hard on it. Good job you’re right you’ve got a good boss and Ryan that rents you his equipment. He’s a nice man Ryan and you’re a hard worker that works for Ryan. Ryan treat you like family, he treats all his workers like family. He has a son, Ryan Junior, his daughter autumn all his kids, his wife and a mother and then he has Ryan Junior that works for him. Autumn bugs, Eric, Francisco, Tito, and Ray you guys are his other family. It was nice to see your dad work with you moving the trucks over to where you’re working your your dad’s taller than you that’s right I’m not tall neither I’m only 5 foot four. Awesome job Eric you’re working hard making money saving up on your own business. You’re doing a good job. Keep your head up don’t listen to the haters you work very late days and nights. God bless you and your family, your wife and son, your mom and dad, your brother, your sister God bless your whole family

• @Itsme-tv1fg
    @Itsme-tv1fg 9 місяців тому +1

😂 love how you just chugged the medicine something is better than nothing

• @jbrown0523
    @jbrown0523 9 місяців тому +1

You have a great boss Eric, learn from him.

• @dianesaumure9729
    @dianesaumure9729 9 місяців тому +3

ANY BUCKET you got, no matter what's in it, take the experience from another , use bungee cords and strap them, they can open or fall while you drive. They can make a huge mess ❤❤

• @why-be-normal7014
    @why-be-normal7014 9 місяців тому +2

U should make small shelving on the side of your wood box to hold all your Milwaukee boxes standing up all along the side so they aren’t piled up on the floor and u should mount your chargers on one wall and run a cord out so on a jobsite can plug it in and charge them .first aid kit should be on the wall or door

• @forrestkuester5592
    @forrestkuester5592 9 місяців тому

Good job!

• @Eddavids2
    @Eddavids2 9 місяців тому +7

Harbor fright?

• @suelewis913
    @suelewis913 9 місяців тому +7

Eric, you’re so lucky to have a friend like Mike who you can call on to help you anytime.❤

• @MMattes
    @MMattes 9 місяців тому +2

Erik you better fix that headliner before I drive up there from chicago and do it for youXD

• @HomesteadImprovement
    @HomesteadImprovement 9 місяців тому +1

I cried for your trailer door. Open it softer bro😂

• @pamelabaars6896
    @pamelabaars6896 9 місяців тому +4

Eric get your inside material fixed on your car, it will look awful if it comes apart more. Van looking fantastic.

• @jasonrock6454
    @jasonrock6454 9 місяців тому +3

5:30 Hey Eric , take pictures before removing parts might help you rebuilt . Memory can fail 🙃😊.

• @terryvince806
    @terryvince806 9 місяців тому +3

Be sure to get a good first aid kit for your trailer so you can take care of your boo boos!!

• @bryanrichardson8302
    @bryanrichardson8302 9 місяців тому +2

Need to get a Easy E trash can like Victory Style. The trailer is very nice when you going put Easy E Concrete on the side?

• @playtimewitholivia1877
    @playtimewitholivia1877 9 місяців тому

Man those dumps are nice they have an on off button

• @redzed40
    @redzed40 9 місяців тому

Eric, strip the top door rubber back a bit and add some contact adhesive on the roof lining edge and refit rubber mate

• @user5.56
    @user5.56 9 місяців тому +1

*should get a small white board (dry erase board) & screw it to the wall inside the trailer, put the marker on a String so u dont loose it.. & when you need something you write it on the board*

• @kevinsworld.7086
    @kevinsworld.7086 9 місяців тому +6

Yo Eric, all these long days/hours of working your guts out are finally starting to pay off big time. You are starting to build a clientele which comes with good business habits and professionalism. Keep growing and keep taking over.

• @JTLM_48442
      @JTLM_48442 9 місяців тому +6

He barely does anything for Ryan he shows up half sleep fucks up a couple forms strikes off them half A finishes it big woop

• @alex3I4_
      @alex3I4_ 9 місяців тому

@@JTLM_48442i’d like to see u go strike off clown 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ you will fold within the first couple yards

• @Grav1ty1337
      @Grav1ty1337 9 місяців тому +2

@@JTLM_48442 blah blah blah, keep hating

• @timbruns3818
      @timbruns3818 9 місяців тому +2

Eric hasn’t done a concrete job in over a month, the channel has basically become the Life Of Eric Show. I call him Mr.Rambler because that’s all his videos have become. No Hate, just printing it as I see it.

• @nicksteel8199
    @nicksteel8199 9 місяців тому

Man Eric, with how nice that trailer is loaded up I can’t loan you tools in exchange for a picture like the Milwaukee junkyard last year 😂

• @jryc5566
    @jryc5566 9 місяців тому

Eric, you and Ryan should make 12"x 24" pavers with left over concrete

• @tallboy7736
    @tallboy7736 7 місяців тому

I got into concrete in 1998 and had good and really horrible bad asshole bosses and you have a great boss..Ryan is honestly one of the best I've ever seen and treats you guys like family...Eric no matter how big you grow your business you always treat Ryan with total respect because you don't come across guys like him!!