Shipwreck Survivor to World Class Triathlete 🥉 Els Visser on 'unthinkable' result at Singapore T100

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 9 чер 2024
  • An incredible story and an incredible performance. Els Visser reflects on her third place finish in the Singapore T100 Women's race.
    #T100 #Triathlon #SingaporeT100
    ------------------
    🔔 SUBSCRIBE to our UA-cam channel: / @t100triathlon
    🌐 VISIT our website to access more content: t100triathlon.com
    ✉️ SIGN UP to race T100 Triathlon: t100triathlon.com/participate
    📲 FOLLOW us on all our social networks:
    🖼 Instagram: / t100triathlon
    ⏯ Facebook: / t100triathlon
    🐦 Twitter: / t100triathlon
    🤪 Tik Tok: / protriathlon
  • Спорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 8

• @wkvaessen
    @wkvaessen Місяць тому

My 6 year old daughter was shouting at the TV “Kom op Els je kan het”! (You can do it!) 🥰
    Well done Els!

• @MaartenCaminada
    @MaartenCaminada Місяць тому +5

I wonder which country the interviewer comes from... Great interview, another great result by Els. Nice all this content from T100, really looking forward to Alcatraz.

• @thetmac12
      @thetmac12 Місяць тому +7

Jack Kelly. he's Aussie. If you like him he's got a podcast called The Triathlon Hour.

• @MaartenCaminada
      @MaartenCaminada Місяць тому +2

@@thetmac12 Thanks, sorry I was a bit sarcastic, he's pretty obviously an Aussie, somehow I love the accent! Seems like a great guy, will listen to the podcast for sure.

• @myateem
      @myateem Місяць тому +1

​@@thetmac12 really!! He is the one behind the triathlon hour!! Thanks for the info. I really like his podcast

• @claudiacortes3067
    @claudiacortes3067 Місяць тому

Great athlete

• @yesitis1395
    @yesitis1395 Місяць тому +1

These elite athletes need to take notes from the amateur racers on how to dismount for T2.

• @elsvisser7571
      @elsvisser7571 Місяць тому +7

I made the mistake to not check the dismount line before the start of the race, and I was surprised by the line. I didn't expect to see it straight after the corner. Still, I never jump off my bike in a middle or full distance race to not take any unnecessary risk. Here in Singapore, my legs were in full cramps. Taking the risk to swing my leg over the saddle, over the drink bottle, with the risk for a bigger cramp, or falling as I am just extremely fatigued is a risk I don't take. I personally prefer to stop and take an extra 5 seconds if needed.