Winnats Pass on a Bonneville T120

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 лют 2024
  • Experience the exhilaration of riding a Triumph Bonneville T120 through the stunning Winnats Pass in this 360 interactive video.
    Join us on a journey winding down through Winnats Pass, taking in the breathtaking views of this iconic motorcycle route. Don't miss out on this unique interactive video experience!
    If you enjoyed this short video, I hope that you'll consider leaving a like on the video or subscribing to the channel. Your Like or Subscription lets UA-cam know that you've enjoyed my video, which in turn helps push the video out to more people, it's one of the most genuine ways to support the channel and it costs nothing at all.
    Or, if you feel like my mini films are worth £1 of your money, then it would be a huge help if you would consider actively supporting the channel by becoming a Channel Member. Being a member means you'll get access to a little extra content, such as honest gear reviews and the odd behind the scenes video too. But mainly it's a way of supporting the channel and helping me make more of the videos like this one.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    #motovlog #motorcycle #travel
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 68

• @simozitting2733
    @simozitting2733 4 місяці тому

This is amazing! Thank you, Classic Rides!

• @paulholmes1682
    @paulholmes1682 4 місяці тому

That camera position made for a very side-car like view. I've ridden in and on a side-car outfit and it's a right laugh. Top video, thanks 👍

• @firatkarabasak7186
    @firatkarabasak7186 4 місяці тому

So cool😮 very good 👍🙏

• @mrbear143
    @mrbear143 4 місяці тому

So cool! Neat experience!

• @TAYM
    @TAYM 4 місяці тому

Amazing 😂😂 love it 😊

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  4 місяці тому +1

Something a bit different 🙂

• @samhill3496
    @samhill3496 4 місяці тому

Yes, an interesting perspective and ride. Using the new gear very well. Think what it was like before a road, even a good walking path. Sure the steepness doesn't come through on the vid like it really is. Good job Matt.

• @ClassicRides

No it doesn’t really convey the steepness well, it’s quite an intimidating road the first time you do it

• @MrDiegoMieres
    @MrDiegoMieres 4 місяці тому

Very cool!!! Well done!

• @richardsmart1610
    @richardsmart1610 4 місяці тому

Watched it the first time and thought…. What on earth is going on !!! Didn’t realise I could rotate the view myself!!! Very clever.
    Another great post. Thank you

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  4 місяці тому

I don’t think you’re the only one it confused 😁

• @JLOSTAFF1
    @JLOSTAFF1 4 місяці тому

Fantastic!

• @ArciereCavallo
    @ArciereCavallo 4 місяці тому

It feels like I'm sitting on the sidecar.😊

• @ClassicRides

I hadn’t thought about that but yes, I suppose it’s much the same viewpoint 🙂

• @svenwhothehell5980
    @svenwhothehell5980 4 місяці тому

Bloody hell that’s good 👍🏼

• @cozyracer
    @cozyracer 4 місяці тому +1

Yes! Love this. Also didn't realize the actual scale of some of those hills, wow. You're lucky to have some beautiful riding country.

• @ClassicRides

The Peak District has its spots 🙂

• @gianlucasavini1512
      @gianlucasavini1512 4 місяці тому +1

The interactivity of this camera is decidedly interesting the only thing that is still a little lacking is the sharpness of the video. Nice idea!

• @ClassicRides

@@gianlucasavini1512 Yes I agree with you on that, 360 cameras when used with the full 360 view don't have the same sharpness as a normal action camera, but it's a compromise for a fun video that you can play with.

• @EastboundDwn
    @EastboundDwn 4 місяці тому

This is awesome!

• @wingandhog
    @wingandhog 4 місяці тому

That is so cool! Truly

• @lesperchard3793
    @lesperchard3793 4 місяці тому

Hi Matt, I first watched it on my tv & you were stopped on a cattle grid with sound & I could rotate it.
    It has only just dawned on me after reading some of the comments that there was more to it so I’ve watched it again on my iPad, another string to your bow as they say👍

• @ClassicRides

I don’t think you’re the only one that the video confused Les 😁

• @marcusrichardson3472
    @marcusrichardson3472 4 місяці тому

That was awesome. I rode Winnats Pass last summer in one of the rare hot weather moments we had in June. Nice to relive it this way

• @ClassicRides

Glad to hear you got out on one of the few dry & hot days last year, here’s to hoping we a couple more this year 🤞

• @SomeInfoSecDude
    @SomeInfoSecDude 4 місяці тому

Too cooool !!!

• @williamloynes4235
    @williamloynes4235 4 місяці тому

Just watched this on my main tv with surround sound….blown away, absolutely brilliant. I think you mentioned before that it’s hard to capture the engine sound, this definitely does capture the sound 🔥🔥🔥

• @ClassicRides

That's great to hear, I'll definitely be working on making these sort of videos better. Hopefully they're an interesting addition to the main type of travel video.

• @johnnygrimes0208
    @johnnygrimes0208 4 місяці тому

Brilliant ! Keep up the great content Matt. Best wishes .

• @stefanofusco3579
    @stefanofusco3579 4 місяці тому

Sei il numero 1

• @billsayer6828
    @billsayer6828 4 місяці тому

Great camera I’ve got same not used yet I’ve mounted bracket on my t120 when the rains gone ill be out 🏍️💨💨👍

• @rramirrezz
    @rramirrezz 4 місяці тому

i took the passengers position with a little bit scary hangoff... :D :D :D

• @ClassicRides

Someone said it’s like riding in a sidecar, which I quite liked 😁

• @edwardtodd2833
    @edwardtodd2833 4 місяці тому

Great idea, but I wish it started facing forward, not backwards

• @ClassicRides

Yes I agree, learning curve for me there, though I’ve since figured out how to fix this 👍

• @thesilverfoxtravels6653
    @thesilverfoxtravels6653 4 місяці тому

Just watched this on my phone and it’s really fantastic, being able to rotate the image was great. However I normally watch UA-cam on my tv and though I really enjoy your videos this one confirmed why I really don’t like 360 cameras. The distorted view just isn’t for me. Don’t get me wrong I really do enjoy your work, just not this one. 👍

• @ClassicRides

That’s fair enough, these will just be little extras videos if I happen to capture a well known bit of road in the course of making a normal video. 🙂

• @thematlockbiker
    @thematlockbiker 4 місяці тому

Love these, never miss a thing 👍

• @ClassicRides

Still got a lot of niggles to work out as the video's not great quality when outputting a full 360, but hopefully they'll get better. Planning on doing as many biker 'Passes' in 360 as I can.

• @IanClarke-bi3se
    @IanClarke-bi3se 4 місяці тому

Genius another ground breaking film thanks Matt next time can we have a backing track maybe Dead or Alive?

• @ClassicRides

I certainly try Ian, it's a bit more tricky adding anything to these videos without losing the 360 capability, but I'm working on it!

• @IanClarke-bi3se
      @IanClarke-bi3se 4 місяці тому

@@ClassicRides assumed that was the case well done and thanks

• @thesundayrides
    @thesundayrides 4 місяці тому

It was really interesting to see the Winnants Pass in this format! Thanks for taking the effort to edit and upload an interactive video. I did one too recently, and I know the struggle! ua-cam.com/video/sRDAadOO5Ps/v-deo.html

• @ClassicRides

Your video's excellent, you did a much better job than I did!
      I think these sort of videos are a bit like marmite for folk, some love it, some hate it. But I like them so I'm going to keep doing them as an interesting additional bit of content 🙂

• @thesundayrides
      @thesundayrides 4 місяці тому

@@ClassicRidesThank you! One of the challenge when editing was to prepare the video for video editor. I am using free Davinci Resolve and I could get my head around how to open the raw files in the editor. I had to use insta 360 editor first and re-export the clips. That is so laborious! I love all of your content mate, very cinematic! That’s the direction I would like to take my own channel!

• @ClassicRides

You're already there mate, your videos are great 👌🏻@@thesundayrides

• @rossjohnstone5009
    @rossjohnstone5009 4 місяці тому

Did you get hacked! Not your usual high quality video Mat. No tunes…

• @rossjohnstone5009
      @rossjohnstone5009 4 місяці тому

Ok I get it now… user interface. Good idea … still a bit blurry though.

• @ClassicRides

😁 Just trying something new, the blurriness seems to be a limitation of using a full 360 view in UA-cam.

• @dvm8834
    @dvm8834 4 місяці тому

This is super!, the best moto video,,, I’ll do the same for myself...... let’s do even more trips like this (360) ride for me (I love long trips))...... I’ve already started clearing the snow on the road to my garage (to I may just have time)

• @ClassicRides

Glad you liked it, I think it's an interesting take on normal moto-videos, something a bit different.

• @dvm8834
    @dvm8834 4 місяці тому

Вот это супер, самое лучшее мото видео !!!

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 4 місяці тому

I am such a technophobe! I watched the whole thing thinking, hmmm, ok, that’s different , a view from behind. Then I read the comments..🫣 so I watched it twice! 😂

• @ClassicRides

Yes I’m not sure why it starts from the behind position, I need to investigate a bit more on this type of video. But I think it’s an interesting ‘extra’ type of video for the channel, for those that are interested in having a look around 🙂