Це відео не доступне.
Перепрошуємо.

Fujifilm 50mm f1.0 vs 56mm f1.2 Portrait Comparison on X-T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 18 сер 2024
  • Photos edited with my Earthy Lightroom Preset Pack: www.digitalfil...
    Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoy todays portrait photography comparison between the Fujifilm XF 50mm f1.0 vs Fujifilm XF 56mm f1.2 on the X-T4 camera body. Let me know what you think of the lenses in the comments! And are there any other Fujifilm lenses you want to see me compare?
    Model: / mathildabw
    Makeup: / lidija.mua
    Video: / danpodbierezki
    LIGHTROOM PRESETS www.digitalfil...
    VIDEO LUTS www.digitalfil...
    BLOG + SAMPLE IMAGES blog.juliatrot...
    MY APP iOS: itunes.apple.c...
    MY APP ANDROID: play.google.co...
    INSTAGRAM / juliatrotti
    TWITTER / juliatrotti
    FACEBOOK / juliatrottiphotography
    DAN www.imakefilms...
    PHOTOGRAPHY SETUP
    Sony A7iii: amzn.to/3fislwd
    Sony Zeiss 35mm f1.4: amzn.to/33ghZub
    Sony GM 35mm f1.4
    Sony Zeiss 50mm f1.4: amzn.to/2PinFfd
    Sony GM 85mm f1.4: amzn.to/31b5fCK
    Sony GM 135mm f1.8: amzn.to/33lB0M8
    VLOG SETUP
    Sony A7C: amzn.to/3mrp5nz
    Sony G 20mm f1.8: amzn.to/39Dwgna
    Rode Wireless Go: amzn.to/3fpH2O1
    VIDEO SETUP
    Sony a7siii: amzn.to/3rMrIkD
    Sigma 18-35mm f1.8: amzn.to/31b1KMF
    Sigma 24-35mm f2: amzn.to/3rObyr3
    Canon to Sony Metabones adaptor: amzn.to/3169P5d
    Small rig cage A7III: amzn.to/3fmE64E
    Wooden grip: amzn.to/2Ph4MJo
    Atomos ninja: amzn.to/2Do2PIL
    ACCESSORIES
    UV filters: amzn.to/2DfQINX
    Benro S4 kit: amzn.to/30p4qah
    Benro S6 kit: amzn.to/2PjQDeQ
    Benro S6 head: amzn.to/2PfQmJN
    Gorilla pod: amzn.to/33dZAOT
    SandiskSD cards: amzn.to/39MEXKQ
    Memory card case: amzn.to/3k1Wxzl
    Variable ND filter: amzn.to/3gqAgZF
    Camera bag: amzn.to/3fe4eyx
    AUDIO
    Video Mic Pro +: amzn.to/39PsaqR
    NTG3: amzn.to/33hlFMr
    Rode Filmmaker Kit: amzn.to/39UOcsA
    Rode Wireless XLR: amzn.to/39PJT1m
    Zoom H6: amzn.to/31aTUTa
    Rode lavs: amzn.to/2PiLR18
    Earphones: amzn.to/39OhFEm
    LIGHTING
    5 in 1 large reflector: amzn.to/2XlwIk1
    5 in 1 small reflector: amzn.to/31aUcte
    Aputure Tri 8: amzn.to/33gVCot
    Aputure softbox kit: amzn.to/313VFBu
    Aputure mini LED: amzn.to/33hI9go
    See my complete list of photography, videography, audio, computer/office, etc gear that I use: blog.juliatrotti.com
    These are all affiliate links, so purchasing via my links supports me as a creator and doesn’t cost you any extra :)
    MUSIC/ARTLIST artlist.io/art... sign up with this link and you will receive 2 extra months to your subscription for free 💛
    -
    Thank you for watching!

КОМЕНТАРІ • 152

• @michaelbell75
    @michaelbell75 3 роки тому +28

I owned both when I had the X-T4 and I preferred the 56. I just liked the colors and how it rendered better. Much cheaper too.

• @stefanlehmann_ch
      @stefanlehmann_ch 3 роки тому +9

colors and render is WAY MORE better on the 50. XD

• @marvoski547
      @marvoski547 Рік тому

Any info on the af performance in different lighting and moving subjects? I’m hesitating on the first Gen 56

• @celinestaal4507
    @celinestaal4507 3 роки тому +15

I would love to have the fuji 50mm 1.0, it looks like a beautiful lens! I totally get why you would prefer it over the 56. But, for everyone out there on a budget wondering if they should save, I have the 56mm and I am super happy with it. In no way would it be a bad purchase to go for the 56mm. I just shot a whole wedding with it, and I love this lens. It’s relatively lightweight, has a really nice bokeh (most clients can’t tell the difference), and it’s fast enough even for weddings. And the price difference allowed me to invest in other gear/education which will improve my work more than the upgrade to a 50mm 1.0 ever could. Just wanted to let you know in case you were having doubts!

• @Shaari
      @Shaari Рік тому

How is the 56mm autofocus speed in low light? I shoot weddings and I'm planning to make a switch to Fujifilm with this lens as the main workhorse.

• @wtonthemove6861
    @wtonthemove6861 7 днів тому

Excellent, in depth comparison. Thank you. Very nice photos but hard to miss when the model is so lovely. Well done.

• @JasondePlater
    @JasondePlater 3 роки тому +29

I love the 56mm. It has a little more classic character compared to the modern looking rendering of the 50mm.

• @sophiieebabiieex
    @sophiieebabiieex 3 роки тому +4

I just got super excited to see a video about Fujifilm. Fujifilm definitely isn’t talked about enough. I really like my xt30

• @rohandebbarma24
    @rohandebbarma24 3 роки тому +9

Someday, getting to meet you would be a dream come true. I've literally gained so much of knowledge from your videos. Wishing good health to you and your family. ❤️

• @octocypher1
    @octocypher1 3 роки тому +5

Great comparison, but I would love to see comparisons at low light at night. I think that's where 1.0 shines.

• @hey.steven
    @hey.steven 3 роки тому +1

Ugghhhhh those close up headshots at the end are SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

• @BoRisMc
    @BoRisMc 2 роки тому +3

for me the 56 all the way, it just has more magic. Thanks for the video !

• @yashwinning
    @yashwinning 3 роки тому +13

Could you do a blind comparison between the XF 50mm 1.0 and the GF 80mm 1.7? I'd be really curious to find out how many people could actually tell APS-C apart from Medium Format

• @AJ-em2rb
      @AJ-em2rb 3 роки тому +2

the GF 80 would be similar to an imaginary 40mm f0.8 for X-mount. But as for differences between GFX and X, the aspect ratio would be different, resolution when zoomed in, and after editing, the GFX would have much more editing headroom in the shadows and highlights. if you aren't editing the photo, zooming in, and cropping the sides to be the same aspect ratio, and resizing the image to be a typical 1080 pixel image length then no; visually there wouldn't really be any meaningful difference.

• @ChimaChindaDev
      @ChimaChindaDev 3 роки тому +2

I’ve also wanted this comparison but I think the level of detail would give it away. The image from the GFX with the 80 would have that much more resolution when zoomed in.

• @giuseppespoto1336
      @giuseppespoto1336 3 роки тому

@@AJ-em2rb Non si può confrontare una APS-C CON UN MEDIO FORMATO GFX HO ENTRAMBI LE MACCHINE A I JPG I FILE RAF SONO PIANETI DIFFERENTI VINCE IL GFX
      CONCORDO CON QUELL OCHE DICE AJ " if you aren't editing the photo, zooming in, and cropping the sides to be the same aspect ratio, and resizing the image to be a typical 1080 pixel image length then no; visually there wouldn't really be any meaningful difference." COMUNQUE U NSENSOSE PIU' ENTRA MOLTA LUCE RISPETTO AL FORMATO PICCOLO

• @birdseyeinc.341
    @birdseyeinc.341 3 роки тому +4

You always make things look so effortless with spectacular results. Personally I have the 50 f1.0.

• @johnleftwich650
    @johnleftwich650 3 роки тому +2

I don't have either of these lenses however your video convinced me that the 56mm 1.2 is the one I'm going to buy.

• @user-wj5hc3tp9v
    @user-wj5hc3tp9v 3 роки тому +7

Just watching to listen to your voice. It’s so relaxing 😅

• @benjones8977
    @benjones8977 2 роки тому +2

You’re very good at getting the model to do what you need. Great insights to your subject. Shows there’s more to photography than just clicking the shutter! 🤙

• @meysaeyang3893
    @meysaeyang3893 3 роки тому +1

I love your content Julia! I picked up the 35 and 85 GM’s based on your recs and so far I love it! Would love to see more bts engagement/couple shoots and wedding content too!

• @philipgranger6918
    @philipgranger6918 3 роки тому +3

Thanks for another great video, you really are great photographer, I have learned so much from you. Personally I have always loved the 50mm lens, it is good for portraits, and for nature landscapes.

• @bburchellphotos
    @bburchellphotos 3 роки тому +2

After watching it, I would probably pick the 56mm f1.2 over the 50mm f1.0 every time because it has a better price to performance. Sure it's a little "slower" but it's sharp and the depth of field is hardly noticeable to me. Lovely shots as always!

• @davidellis5141
    @davidellis5141 3 роки тому +3

Nice job by Julia & Matilda. I vote for the 50MM. Julia is the best 📸 📷 !

• @just_eirik
    @just_eirik 2 роки тому +3

Great comparison!
    I have both of these lenses (my 56 is the APD version) and I’m keeping the 50. I love both, but the 50 let’s in more light, is weather sealed and is it renders cars nicer (I use it to shoot cars a lot). Like it makes the parts of the car that is further away look like they are further away. While the 56 has a little too much compression. The APD version of the 56 also requires a noticeably higher iso in lower light conditions.
    They are still amazing lenses though. Can’t really go wrong with any of them.

• @dionantwon
    @dionantwon 3 роки тому +3

i honestly think i like the 56mm 1.2 a little more. i came into this video not owning either lens and i was always drawn to the allure of the 50mm 1.0 but i honestly like the tightness and compression of the 56 slightly more than the 50. bokeh looks amazing on both and i’ll give the edge to the 50 from the samples in this comparison, but the subject in focus looks a tad better on the 56 imo. add on the weight difference, i’d go with the 56mm

• @Kellard_27
    @Kellard_27 4 місяці тому

Slightly off-topic but the model's posing great with those movements and quickly picks up on what you want her to do. Great photos

• @mrvizavizit
    @mrvizavizit 3 роки тому +1

It's almost identical for my eyes, thanks for very helpful comparison video.

• @jperes889
    @jperes889 Рік тому

I want to buy the xf56 f1.2, loved the way you showed us your whole photoshoot. Thanks.

• @JeffreyHauser
    @JeffreyHauser Рік тому

Thank you Julia, for posting the still photos-side by side. This makes comparisons much easier. I think the 50mm has slightly more contrast. Regardless, both lenses are fantastic. I have the 56mm & do not feel the need to purchase the 50mm f1.0 at this time. I do also have the 50mm f2.0 & I must say, I do enjoy using this particular lens due to it’s small size & light weight.

• @rohandebbarma24
    @rohandebbarma24 3 роки тому +1

That Bokeh from both f1.0 and f1.2 are brilliant.

• @liamdaniel8142
    @liamdaniel8142 3 роки тому +1

Hey Julia. Love the video. A Fujifilm 16-55 2.8 portrait shoot would be great as well

• @SquirrelHybrid
    @SquirrelHybrid 3 роки тому +2

I think the skin tones look nicer with the 50mm when you do a close-up on the face, but maybe the lighting conditions changed between the shots.

• @lifeaftereverything4986
      @lifeaftereverything4986 2 роки тому

Absolutely agree with you... I was thinking the same thing through the whole video .. skin looked much nicer on the 50...

• @jgvbadv
    @jgvbadv 3 роки тому +4

The 50mm is just on a level above, lovely pics cheers from Croatia ^^

• @eight7sixjoe
    @eight7sixjoe 2 роки тому +1

What is the device underthe camera with the dual antennas ?

• @ChimaChindaDev
    @ChimaChindaDev 3 роки тому +9

Love this comparison. Especially as I’m only a few days away from selling my 56 for a 50 F1.0.
    This is a really good comparison.
    Btw, I think the 50 was sharper here 9:55 Other times it’s pretty identical in sharpness.

• @nugunzer
      @nugunzer 11 місяців тому

Happy with your decision?

• @ChimaChindaDev
      @ChimaChindaDev 11 місяців тому +1

@@nugunzer Yes but I’d imagine some who make the switch won’t. The 50 1.0 is much more substantial in weight so it could be an issue especially if you only have a small camera bag. Also the difference in depth of field isn’t that great. I think a more sensible choice is tr WR 56 1.2 since it has a significantly shorter minimum focus distance, it’s also a bit sharper and it’s probably quicker too. I’m happy with the 50 1.0 and like I said, I haven’t looked back. It satisfies all of my needs and it’s a great lens.

• @lensman5762
    @lensman5762 3 роки тому +2

Lovely photographs. What strikes me is how using a super wide aperture lens on a crop sensor camera, yields photographs with relatively deep DOF compared to an FX format. In other words even @ F1.2 the lens is operating at a relative F1.8 compared to an FX sensor camera.

• @th461
    @th461 3 роки тому

Happy World Photo Day! Great video as always!

• @jeremytheoneofdestiny8691
    @jeremytheoneofdestiny8691 Рік тому

2:43 “wow this *location* is so pretty 🤩“
    Model: am I a joke to you 😩

• @deputydd4364
    @deputydd4364 3 роки тому +3

Great video and inspiring shots, thanks. I'd also like to see the 50mm F2 in the mix. I have the 56mm, borrowed the 50mm F1.0 but use the 50mm F2 the most as it's so lightweight and fast in comparison.

• @Adriansyah1995
    @Adriansyah1995 3 роки тому +1

Great video! Can you do 56 1.2 vs 90 2 pls? 😄

• @jackprick9797
    @jackprick9797 Рік тому

In the samples shown, sometimes I liked the 56 more and other times the 50, but my favorite pic is with the 50mm at 4:32. Such a fantastic shot there. Because they are so similar and because the 56 is so much lighter, I would save money and go with the 56. Thanks for the comparison.

• @skogling
    @skogling 17 днів тому

I think the 1,0 is more sharp and has more contrast. Quite a difference in my opinion.

• @LoveandKindness_Z
    @LoveandKindness_Z 2 роки тому

Thank you Julia for doing a comparison for me to see what I should get for myself in the far future xD I have an Xt4 with 16-88mm. lens. I'm a beginner in photography and still learning. Normally I do the pack shots of products and some videos with a lot of movements. I want to have pictures with blurred backgrounds so I guess maybe the 56 is what I should get.

• @jonnyfarmer
    @jonnyfarmer 2 роки тому

They are so similar, stepping back with the 56 to compose like the 50 compresses the composition making the DOF just about the same as the 50 and the price difference makes it a no brainer so I would definitely get the 56. Good review, thanks

• @ghas4151
      @ghas4151 2 роки тому

With the same framing the 50 f1 will actually produce more background blur. It’s bokeh also renders smoother.
      Almost like comparing an f1.8 lens on full frame to an f1.4. Only you can decide whether it is worth the cost and extra weight.

• @DayumMarq
    @DayumMarq 3 роки тому +1

One day Julia will describe what the attachment under her camera is. 🥺🥺 how did you mount it like that? What recorder is that? Explain lol 🥲🥲

• @timoohlsen
    @timoohlsen 2 роки тому

G’day Julia, thanks for all your great content! I was wondering which transmitter you are using mounted to the side of your X-T4? It looks nice and compact! Cheers

• @user-qe7fc6ir9r
    @user-qe7fc6ir9r 3 роки тому +2

The model is beautiful, but the photographer is beautiful too! I also take pictures as a hobby, and reviews are very helpful!!!

• @rohandebbarma24
    @rohandebbarma24 3 роки тому

What's your take on Fujifilm X-E4? Could you make a video for this? With a detailed review of your own and the range of lenses compatible.

• @thienluong3263
    @thienluong3263 2 роки тому

Very beautiful photos with f.10 and F1.2 Lens

• @adden2242
    @adden2242 3 роки тому

I love seeing portrait shoots!!

• @LyndonPatrickSmith
    @LyndonPatrickSmith 3 роки тому

I don’t own either but it seems that the 56 has better contrast. I know that can be easily equaled out in post. Waiting for a 56 mark ll.

• @erickrick3901
    @erickrick3901 2 роки тому

With no budget, I would pick the 50mm. I agree the bokeh looks identical. I think for the use case of a portraiture lens, a 50mm on apsc looks noticeably less flattened from the more telephoto 56. However, the difference is small and with a budget I'd just buy the 56mm.

• @FaddyVFX
    @FaddyVFX 3 роки тому

Very good example and impressive technique, thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    , 🙂 awesome

• @eliaspap8708
    @eliaspap8708 Рік тому

Thank you for the comparison test especially at F2, doing a lot of fashion its just not an option for me to shoot wide open and great to see unlike too many UA-camrs all they do is the one trick pony (wide open)Wow there both great, Its really even stevens as far as IQ. would go with the 50mm personally as i prefer a bit more in frame especially the fact I already have the 90mm f2 which is a great option for the tighter shots. Great shots BTW

• @nicoli8437
    @nicoli8437 Рік тому

you should compare Fujifilm XF 50mm f/1.8 R WR to

• @officialtiimo
    @officialtiimo 2 роки тому

I wish they would have made the 50mm an f1.4 option with the new linear motors in the same style as the new 18, 23, and 33mm lenses

• @kefkapalazzo1
    @kefkapalazzo1 3 роки тому

Just got the 50 1.2 GM Monday. Wonderful focal length

• @louisemeincke5269
    @louisemeincke5269 3 роки тому

love your review.could yo please review some good price lenses such as ttartisan 50mm f0.95?!!

• @MorfeusSpn
    @MorfeusSpn 3 роки тому

Hey! Why should the model constantly press against the background and use high-aperture fixtures?

• @Agislife1960
    @Agislife1960 2 роки тому +1

The 56 looked sharper to me.

• @DeathOfCelebrity
    @DeathOfCelebrity 2 роки тому

Beautiful comparison

• @charbelesber1257
    @charbelesber1257 3 роки тому

Great video what about chromatic aberrations on the 50 ?

• @vixlodge7917
    @vixlodge7917 2 роки тому

just wondering.. How does EVF work? If you have a fuji film simulation recipe.. do u see the recipe output at the same time while looking in EVF before snapping? Or it stays normal viewfinder like auto WB? i only have beginners fuji cam xa3 with no viewfinder

• @Frapop
    @Frapop 5 місяців тому

how to record camera screen

• @Snapit551
    @Snapit551 3 роки тому

A very talented lady 👌📸 50mm is a niche lens and 56 can be used more often due to its lighter weight

• @jeromeh3605
    @jeromeh3605 3 роки тому

Great shoots with a beautifull model. :-)

• @buddyWalrus
    @buddyWalrus 3 роки тому

Really enjoyed the photos! The colors on those headshots were so good.

• @stefanusadrian8398
    @stefanusadrian8398 3 роки тому

Which one is better in term of af speed and af tracking ?

• @KPAki1Ler
    @KPAki1Ler 2 роки тому

With those comparisons at the end at f2, the difference in sharpness and bokeh looked quite minimal really.

• @KuyaJDL
    @KuyaJDL 3 роки тому

both are nice, but think I love the old school, thanks.

• @stephengatley8144
    @stephengatley8144 3 роки тому +1

I really feel like you could benefit from carrying an AD200 & small umbrella for your portraits!

• @Nightshade1881
      @Nightshade1881 2 роки тому

Why when you can use natural light and pack light.

• @matthewjeffres4640
    @matthewjeffres4640 7 місяців тому

I like the 50 a little better. It is just enough deferent that it will standout.

• @hidayeterdemcay8358
    @hidayeterdemcay8358 Рік тому

What is the gear that left side of the camera ?

• @aucourant9998
    @aucourant9998 Рік тому

I think I like the 56mm just a little more. Both great though.

• @FaddyVFX
    @FaddyVFX 3 роки тому

I liked the video, useful information

• @marximus4
    @marximus4 3 роки тому +1

The 56 looks a bit warmer.

• @adsonsoares1981
    @adsonsoares1981 2 роки тому

Great! Julia, how do you record the camera monitor? What is the equipment? Thank you!

• @litehour
      @litehour 2 роки тому +1

cine eye 2s

• @adsonsoares1981
      @adsonsoares1981 2 роки тому

@@litehour Thanks for the reply, friend, since the lady didn't want to answer. Thanks.

• @ariffahmi4055
    @ariffahmi4055 Рік тому

I can't find any difference except in the 56mm the face look more compressed 😅. Model face with 50mm focal length looks better for portrait photo.

• @bobby350z
    @bobby350z 2 роки тому

Nice review. I loved 56mm f1.2 when I had it. I have been mostly 85mm person but now with GF 80mm f1.7 I am loving the shorter (63/65mm focal length) as it lets me add more the surroundings like you mentioned.

• @fengwang3389
    @fengwang3389 3 роки тому

Really nice comparison video. Fujifilm should have given you two XT4 bodies so that you don't have to switch lenses all the time ^_^

• @videotime9318
    @videotime9318 3 роки тому

This video taking camera & lens pls

• @chelseet11
    @chelseet11 3 роки тому

Bro I’ve been dying to get a 50mm 1.0 for a decade now ☹️ and how the heck do you get such perfect focus shooting at 1.0? I can’t even get perfect focus shooting at 2.2 ☹️ lol

• @garypardyphotography
    @garypardyphotography 3 роки тому +1

The focal length comparison is a bit shocking. I'm surprised there's that much difference in field of view between the two. I love shooting on my X-T4 + 56mm f/1.2 :)

• @professionalpotato4764
      @professionalpotato4764 3 роки тому +1

Do you think it's worth getting now? Or should I wait for the v2 that's rumoured to be out? There are some in my area selling for $600.

• @garypardyphotography

@@professionalpotato4764 the 56mm? Most definitely. Personally, I doubt there will be a v2 of the 56 anytime soon. People are already deciding between the 56 and 50 f/1.0 - a mark ii 56mm would cannibalize sales of the still relatively new 50mm f/1.0 even more.

@professionalpotato4764 3 роки тому

@@garypardyphotography Hmm I see. Very tempting indeed. Though I think they're far enough in terms of price that the 50 f/1 won't cannibalize the 56 or vice versa. Is the manual focusing smooth or jittery? I shoot video too, so it would be awesome if it can manually focus somewhat smoothly, even though it's by wire.

• @garypardyphotography

@@professionalpotato4764 i find manual focusing to be smooth, the movement of the focus ring is well damped. Just playing with it handheld, the response seems to be linear over a half turn of the ring, predictably moving between focal planes - I think some models allow you to adjust the focus ring response. It is focus by wire of course, so you hear the focus motor doing the work. Not terribly noisy, but definitely audible to the internal mic.

@professionalpotato4764 3 роки тому +2

@@garypardyphotography Awesome info! Thank you so much! I think I'll definitely pick up a used copy soon.

• @jakelindsay6251
    @jakelindsay6251 2 роки тому

50mm 1.0 is almost a Halo product. Like 'look what we can do' whereas 56mm 1.2 is a classic portrait lens that happens to be very well crafted.

• @videoeventjakarta
    @videoeventjakarta 2 роки тому

Hi, Thx for the comparison.
    I'm currently deciding between the two so it helps.
    I think with not so much difference in overall image I think I choose the 56mm because it's cost less.
    Sincerely,
    Your fans from Indonesia

• @biggboss5613
    @biggboss5613 2 роки тому

I want video on canon m50 mark 2

• @SkullsnTurbos
    @SkullsnTurbos 2 роки тому

uhhh would've been so nice if you cloud've shared the raw files!

• @sanuhwa
    @sanuhwa Рік тому

Gorgeous model.

• @tommytexter4054
    @tommytexter4054 3 роки тому

I feel 50 f1 is really soft wide open. Stop down to 1.4 is much better but still some what less sharp than sigma 85 1.4 art on SONY body.

• @komarlacolorlabstudio8046
    @komarlacolorlabstudio8046 3 роки тому

Thank you

• @abuanwp
    @abuanwp 2 роки тому

Before you buy the 50mm f1.0 try to lift 1kg of weight in your hand and neck strap, if you can live with it for some time then go. lol!
    The weight of this 50mm is overwhelming, you can even feel it in your hand when the lense focuses.

• @akiemcameron5303
    @akiemcameron5303 3 роки тому

In my opinion, there is no major difference. the 56 would be my purchase because its smaller.

• @fremzter
    @fremzter 2 роки тому

What I thought the 56 is heavy already lol cant imagine the 50 then.

• @milootje007
    @milootje007 2 роки тому

How do you film your screen while taking pictures??

• @Gandalf968
    @Gandalf968 3 роки тому

Share raw files pls

• @huetuber1204
    @huetuber1204 2 роки тому

The colors straight out of the camera "unedited" looks way better than "earthy lightroom preset pack." Just saying.

• @missb2124
    @missb2124 3 роки тому

a7iii or xt-4 if you are to choose??

• @Lauferko
    @Lauferko 2 роки тому

56 1.2 is better for me.

• @piyushkashyap2322
    @piyushkashyap2322 3 роки тому

can u share your editing flow on these images ?

• @BenjaminKanarek
    @BenjaminKanarek 16 днів тому

JFYI it is not a 1/2 stop difference it is a 1/4 stop...

• @stefan33uk
      @stefan33uk 6 днів тому

Isn’t f1 to f1.4 a full stop? So f1 to f1.2 is around half a stop

• @malikaphotowork191
    @malikaphotowork191 3 роки тому +1

Im first.. 🥰

• @DUYNGUYEN-ve4ps
    @DUYNGUYEN-ve4ps 5 місяців тому

The 56mm wins in sharpness, and the 50mm in bokeh.

• @KazuyaMASUDA1982
    @KazuyaMASUDA1982 3 роки тому

👍

• @tomkro9704
    @tomkro9704 3 роки тому +1

No one can tell the difference if you dont know it. Go for the 56 1.2 and youre perfectly fine.
    If you want real bokeh go full frame 85mm 1.2

• @camartinez6
    @camartinez6 2 роки тому

the 56 looks more natural.... natural skin... the other looks like she has too much makeup...