Поділитися
Вставка

КОМЕНТАРІ • 35

• @djAntonBright
    @djAntonBright 8 місяців тому +3

Good review ❤ give us more VS different TOZO models thank you again

• @RobertNES816
    @RobertNES816 15 днів тому

Tozo definitely has the best value for money.
    I have the T6, T10 and T12 earbuds. All are the new Ergonomic versions which are way better then their older versions in terms of fitment and call quality.

• @JamesGowan
    @JamesGowan 6 місяців тому

Got ‘em for $26! Arrived today and I ❤ them!

• @JamesGowan
    @JamesGowan 6 місяців тому

Subbed & Liked! Enjoyed the video! Good work & God bless in ‘24!

• @ham5483
    @ham5483 9 місяців тому +7

Bought the t10s a while back, they sound great but fall out easily, just ordered this pair. Great review.

• @rllyrolling
      @rllyrolling 8 місяців тому

thanks 4 sharing

• @RobertNES816
      @RobertNES816 15 днів тому

They have a new version of the T10 that's called "Ergonomic" those haven't fallen out of my ears and come with a smaller case.

• @panplayer
    @panplayer 3 місяці тому

FANTASTIC review! Thank you for the demo of the mic for calls. I have the T10 pair and the mic is awful! Have you tried the NC2?

• @bjperryjr4664
    @bjperryjr4664 9 місяців тому +5

Might have to get these to check out myself. The Tozo NC7 (updated version) has been my personal favorite budget earbuds in my rotation & I still use them regularly, which says a lot bcuz I have several good options

• @TecHMoE
      @TecHMoE  9 місяців тому +1

The NC7 earbuds are really good too. A little more expensive but they pack a lot of nice features

• @bjperryjr4664
      @bjperryjr4664 9 місяців тому +1

@@TecHMoE facts bro… I been telling people for months now to grab those new nc7 to try out. Overall good solid earbuds for their price

• @bjperryjr4664
      @bjperryjr4664 9 місяців тому +1

@@TecHMoEPlus I actually paid less than $40 from Amazon for my nc7 after discounts. I decided to give them a try & glad I did. My first Tozo earbuds & was quite impressed

• @waynegreen7634
      @waynegreen7634 9 місяців тому +1

I just got these and they are so damn nice for the price!

• @WestbrookStatPadder
      @WestbrookStatPadder 9 місяців тому

@@bjperryjr4664do you mean the nc7 pro or the Regular nc7, im interested

• @Philippine42
    @Philippine42 6 місяців тому +1

Which isbetter between tozo NC2 and this t20 regarding aound quality?

• @tonydonoghue3303
    @tonydonoghue3303 9 місяців тому +3

tozo must be doing something right mo... I'm still running the crystal buds and they are superb
    just like most of your videos

• @TecHMoE
      @TecHMoE  9 місяців тому

Thank you bro!

• @tonydonoghue3303
      @tonydonoghue3303 7 місяців тому

thank you mo.... love to you and the family for Christmas 👌👌👌

• @wanmangeng5957
    @wanmangeng5957 9 місяців тому

Which Spinfit eartips goes with these??

• @bry6080
    @bry6080 6 місяців тому

If you've tried both, which do you think sound better, these or the T9? I like my T9, but I want more bass. I've been thinking about buying the NC2 cuz I heard they have better bass, but I'm wondering if these might be even better. I have the T6 as well, but i can't wear them because they're too bulky & I don't like that style.

• @devinmcd412
    @devinmcd412 3 місяці тому

How is the video latency? I’m still using Boltunes and if I’m watching a UA-cam video, the words don’t sync with the speaker

• @wadec6799
    @wadec6799 9 місяців тому +2

Techmoe ya grabbin tthese or the nc7 all function hybrid?? The nc7 i grab more now than noth pairs of soundcore 3 pro and liberty 4 along with galaxy buds 2 pro ... they sound as good have as good a transparency they get the loudest and hands down best battery life.. only oair ive owned i can rock out for 7 plus hrs straight and still have battery left over

• @TecHMoE
      @TecHMoE  9 місяців тому +1

If I could only choose one I'd go for the NC7's for a little more money and quite a few more features like you said. But for someone who is on a tight budget, the T20s are very good with the basics.

• @bjperryjr4664
      @bjperryjr4664 9 місяців тому +2

Yo what’s up Wade? Been a while my earbud homie… lol. I think I turned u onto the nc7 if I’m not mistaken. Good solid earbuds & their price makes it even better

• @wadec6799
      @wadec6799 9 місяців тому +1

@bjperryjr4664 absolutely you did Brother !!!! Mam I'm telling ya I'm rocking these right now at work outside its raining I'm delivering and just blowing my eardrums out makin it doable lol!!!!!! Hope all is well BJ!!!!! I absolutely fn love these tho man Lil eq action in app amd these are exactly what I love for sound and man I think the anc with the slider cranked up along with the transparency mode altho that doesn't have slider is waaaaay underrated !!!!!

• @wadec6799
      @wadec6799 9 місяців тому +1

@@TecHMoE your reviews in stuff I've bought techmoe are always spot on and as good as nc7 are I'd bet these r badass!!

• @TecHMoE
      @TecHMoE  9 місяців тому

@@wadec6799 I appreciate you bro!

• @joshcota5655
    @joshcota5655 2 місяці тому

Do these have IR sensors for pausing when removing the earbud from ear?

• @Mopar3.6LV6
      @Mopar3.6LV6 2 місяці тому

Doesn’t look like they do. Just got them today and tried them out. When removing from the ear, they keep playing.

• @JoePolice
    @JoePolice 9 місяців тому

Which is better sounding between tozo nc7 and this t20?

• @waynegreen7634
      @waynegreen7634 9 місяців тому +2

I wish someone could answer that

• @Travios1115
      @Travios1115 8 місяців тому

NC7 may be better in my experience.