€330,000 Yacht Tour Cranchi T36

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 21 жов 2024
  • Why are there bikes on the roof? Because this is the new SUV from Cranchi. Allow me to explain.
    With thanks to Cranchi UK dealer Tingdene
    www.tingdenebo...
    / aquaholicnick
    / burnhamnick
    / aquaholicnick
    Read my online articles for MBY at www.mby.com/au...
    See more of my videos on the MBY UA-cam channel: / ybwtv

КОМЕНТАРІ • 157

• @calnfl5747
    @calnfl5747 4 роки тому +43

I really like this yacht for what it is, very practical for a low price (well it's all relative when it comes to yachts haha!). Top video as always Nick!

• @r.a.monigold9789
    @r.a.monigold9789 4 роки тому +3

36 Foot boat with THREE cabins. Wow. Many other yacht builders would do themselves and their clients a huge favor by studying the Cranchi Layout Philosophy. All Cranchi vessels - no matter the LOA - have occupant areas that simply defy the the boats' dimensions. And at what expense? I can't find it - lots of equipment room and excellent serviceability. What ever the magic sauce, Cranchi has it.
    Thank you again, Nick, for bring another fine example to us (all)...

• @DJNickMiller
    @DJNickMiller 4 роки тому +16

LOVE this. Practical, fun and manageable. Less of those generic floating hotels, and more of these SUV style craft please, Nick

• @martigrey5872
    @martigrey5872 4 роки тому +43

Just leaving a comment because the algorithm likes it. Thanks as always for the video, Nick.

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  4 роки тому +6

You're very kind! :)

• @mattinelson
    @mattinelson 4 роки тому +4

Third cabin! Yes! Thank you. Finally!

• @myownruin187
      @myownruin187 4 роки тому

mattinelson >Yes I couldn’t agree more with you ...

• @jeffwells9756
    @jeffwells9756 4 роки тому +19

Well there’s something you don’t see or expect bikes and roof racks 😂😂😂 good job Nick, “””let’s just slip over next door 🚪 and look at what its like without the on suite “”😂😂😂👍🏻legend!!! Two tour’s in one ☝️👍🏻

• @rudy103069
      @rudy103069 4 роки тому +1

put a roof top pop up tent up there!!!

• @roberthennel
    @roberthennel 4 роки тому +2

Thanks for your great videos. My first job was a shipping agent in the Danube port of Bratislava, where I met many great inland boatsmen and captains and had the opportunity to see the land from the river. Sailing remained in my heart ever since and I am fortunate enough that finally this year I am getting my inland river ways captains license, I will join a local yachting club, charter the first season and learn the ropes with more experienced sailors and next season, I am planning to buy myself a small 6,5 metre weekender river motorboat to cruise the Danube river, ultimately getting two other people and going down all the way to the Black Sea delta, which has been one of my items on the to do list ever since I worked in the port

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  4 роки тому +1

Awesome, good luck with it! :)

• @T2roxT2
    @T2roxT2 4 роки тому +1

Bike rack on top of a yacht, that's new! Great tour of a great boat. Very boaty boat indeed, much appreciated.

• @DG-jq7il
    @DG-jq7il 4 роки тому +2

Very clever little boat, useful, fast, and a decent range. Thanks Nick, awesome as always.

• @markperrins9485
    @markperrins9485 4 роки тому +1

Now that is a boat built just for me. I love that concept. The lay out is just perfect. Just when you think there is no one out there to come up with new designs with great ideas crunching have done it.

• @wolfrikvonschwarzblut3921
    @wolfrikvonschwarzblut3921 3 роки тому +1

As a mountain biker, the bike racks sold it for me. Great boat for endless weekends of fun both on water and on land.

• @barking.dog.productions1777
    @barking.dog.productions1777 4 роки тому +2

Nick has the best boat tour channel on )ewtube. Never annoying music and always shows the whole boat. Just superb...
    Sometimes I forget to click that like button, but trust me it is rare and never intentional.

• @paulogrinke7020
    @paulogrinke7020 4 роки тому +4

Great video as always. As we now come to expect from you. Lol
    I think that the 2 stateroom is more practical since no one has to wait for the loo.
    Great for a couple with or without kids.
    As for the 3 staterooms with 1 loo is also practical for a couple with kids who want to take a guest along.
    Nice boats.

• @wingcommanderwalton3820
    @wingcommanderwalton3820 4 роки тому +11

I’m slipping up this year...5th!! Great little review as usual but I’m a bit worried I’d get stuck between the interior door frames!!

• @jamesb2148
    @jamesb2148 3 роки тому +1

I keep dreaming about this boat even a year after watching this video. This boat is perfect because it’s almost fathomable to purchase and it’s perfectly sized!

• @jgriff3218
    @jgriff3218 4 роки тому +3

Only concern I might have is that does not look like lot of ventilation. No openings on the roof and the windows did not appear to big sliding open.
    Loved the side by side comparison. Thank you

• @amelsfr
    @amelsfr 2 роки тому +1

the smartest and most practical little boat! I only wish it had space on the top for sundeck instead of bike racks

• @shifface
    @shifface 4 роки тому +2

Kinda reminds me of a far more spacious version of my hightop conversion van more than an SUV, or rather a bit of a mix between the two. Regardless they're both beautiful vessels, and quite reasonably priced.
    Thanks bunches for the tours. I'm loving them!! ❤

• @andrenaef6944
    @andrenaef6944 4 роки тому +2

Absolutely fantastic job you made on this boat Nick! I am really addicted to your videos! LOL

• @t_is_mewalker5948
    @t_is_mewalker5948 4 роки тому +1

Nick thank you. 👊 It’s very economical for a brand new yacht. But the onsuite would be a must! Kids can sleep anywhere🤣

• @darrenhudson5503
    @darrenhudson5503 4 роки тому +4

Great looking boat..great find nick

• @kurtborkman9472
    @kurtborkman9472 4 роки тому +1

Dang you do listen to comments, a few days ago I asked for more boats with space for toys like bikes and scuba gear, and BAM, there you have it. THANKS!!!!

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  4 роки тому +2

One does what one can... :)

• @chrisblackmore1961
    @chrisblackmore1961 4 роки тому +1

2 for 1 special with this tour. Bravo.

• @user-wx4bh9pf2t
    @user-wx4bh9pf2t 4 роки тому +2

Great to see a 3 cabin layout. I fully accept that when I’m on a boat, space will be at a premium. And if you have more than 2 children, having 3 or 4 kids sleeping in the same cabin so that the parents can have their own bathroom just seem like not a good plan 🙂

• @nathanrogers4144
    @nathanrogers4144 4 роки тому +1

now that is good value for money but not really sacrificing luxury, great choice of boats to tour today Nick, keep them coming.

• @OswaldCampbell
    @OswaldCampbell 4 роки тому +40

I find myself momentarily distracted by the scenery... ahem... but the boat is stunning...a lot of light seems to be a trend very open and airy.

• @BOB2112420
      @BOB2112420 4 роки тому +4

This guy gets it.

• @aussiesurfer805
      @aussiesurfer805 4 роки тому +1

@@BOB2112420 hahah .... OOOoooorrr maybe he doesn't "get it", and that's why he's looking for glimpses of "it" in luxury yacht walk-through vids ... sure does make ya think hey

• @oneslackr
      @oneslackr 4 роки тому

@@aussiesurfer805 : Even if you have the hottest g/f or wife in the world & bang like rabbits 7 days/week you're still going to check out every attractive chick that you see on a screen or in person. That's true of any straight male. If a guy is not checking out other hot chicks, then there is something wrong with them.

• @Ob1sdarkside
    @Ob1sdarkside 4 роки тому +1

I've been watching this channel for so long that €330k for a boat is a bargain, it's tender money.

• @aussiesurfer805
    @aussiesurfer805 4 роки тому +4

another good vid ... cheers ... I like this boat ... but surely you'd choose a cabin over a 2nd bathroom on a boat of this size, would you not ?? ... (well I would anyways)

• @tonygriffiths2485
    @tonygriffiths2485 4 роки тому +1

Great use of space. Enjoyable tour, thanks :)

• @RondoGlobal
    @RondoGlobal 4 роки тому +10

Enjoy your vids, this yacht good value for money.

• @vinniesuperstar8923
    @vinniesuperstar8923 4 роки тому +1

That second boat is much better in my opinion. I find those with several en suite superfluous. A second heads would be nice but there's no need for loads of bathrooms. I also wonder what the water pressure is like on those boats with several showers if everyone is using them at the same time?

• @sanderhellerdal9709
    @sanderhellerdal9709 4 роки тому +1

I love the "smaller" boat tours

• @chrish2996
    @chrish2996 4 роки тому +3

Hi Nick. I'd prefer thethe first one. Great video

• @drungs66
    @drungs66 4 роки тому +1

Very nice, and I like the bike rack........ not so sure about the galley arrangement though? An awful lot of doors and lids open if you want to cook a meal?

• @andygillett3165
    @andygillett3165 4 роки тому +4

Novel idea. Pedal powered boats. Keep the crew fit I guess :)

• @notrut
    @notrut 4 роки тому +1

Only £330k!
    No.1 version please Nick, and I liked the Trawler Yacht type frontage.

• @steveSmith-pd4st
    @steveSmith-pd4st 4 роки тому

Smashing little family boat!
    Great review again Nick. :)

• @tal0ndarktalon637
    @tal0ndarktalon637 4 роки тому +1

Interesting layout ...... great walk through!

• @thegoblins4380
    @thegoblins4380 4 роки тому +1

This is a really good boat for the money, on my list! Happy New Year !

• @AdrianoBernese
    @AdrianoBernese 4 роки тому +2

Lovely and good price!!!

• @chunkychinn
    @chunkychinn 4 роки тому +4

Great as usual Nik, but a family always needs two loos, I find at least!

• @jakes5530
      @jakes5530 4 роки тому

Proper No Twelve if you have more than two kids, i think the dining table probably converts into an extra berth. Best of both worlds

• @bryduhbikeguy
    @bryduhbikeguy 4 роки тому +2

I must've watched just enough reviews to think 330K is very reasonable for either.I'd like a Fly-bridge though,for the extra outdoor areas.With those solid looking roofs,I don't see much added on for a 3rd deck.TY again.

• @moonchant
    @moonchant 4 роки тому +1

This boat made me realize that easily under 500K€ you can have boat for your needs, still feel like home and make across sea journeys with it.. That is pretty amazing for under 15 meter vessel.
    I'm from Finland at it would be pretty neat to own one of these kind of boat so I can make weekend journeys to Estonia for cheaper booze =D
    I guess it would pay it's price back in few decades lol.

• @tomobrien8971
    @tomobrien8971 4 роки тому

Love this one Nick! More like this would be great. Really enjoy your videos...tho I think I've seen just about every single one so really looking forward to more to come. 👍🏻

• @CrinosAD
    @CrinosAD 4 роки тому +2

Now... This one I could want here in Norway, jumping from island to island. :)

• @frankiegregoriou4604
    @frankiegregoriou4604 4 роки тому +1

Happy new year Nick, excellent video, very nice boat, i am a trawler person but I like also this boat

• @Spreadie
    @Spreadie 4 роки тому +1

A three cabin 36 foot boat! That's impressive.

• @aftokaneeto
    @aftokaneeto 4 роки тому +1

your presentations are great love watching them one piece of information i would love to see how do they empty the tanks black / grey etc

• @jwebb3337
    @jwebb3337 4 роки тому +1

Cute boat! I like the one with 2 loos!

• @simongood9460
    @simongood9460 4 роки тому +2

That’s a great little boat for the money. Looks good too. Love the “sunroof” was there a shade you pull across though?

• @chrisnicotra108
    @chrisnicotra108 4 роки тому +1

Super boat for the size and price, I'd like to have an extra door by the helm though, maybe something they could add.. good video again nick.

• @nicbennett6554
    @nicbennett6554 4 роки тому +2

Cool and interesting!
    I’d like to see a 45’ version with a bit more space. Can you sort that out Nick?!
    Thanks as always 👍

• @bobfitzsimmons3490
    @bobfitzsimmons3490 4 роки тому +1

Well done as usual. I think getting ebikes up there would be a bit of a tussle not that you would want them out in the salt spray.

• @DanFrederiksen
    @DanFrederiksen 4 роки тому +1

Very nice utility for the number. There are 'day boats' longer and 2-3x the price than this that manage largely nothing.
    6 berths is almost overkill or 4 with own showers. Smallest I've ever seen that has real yachtness. Good config to have in a range.
    The cockpit area could be moved back a bit further and the galley look more permanent, it could be even better perhaps.

• @kieranharriman7055
    @kieranharriman7055 4 роки тому +1

I’m seeing loads of boats that you could move up to next Nick. Out of interest if you were going to replace Smugglers Blues 2 what would you move up to?

• @t_is_mewalker5948
    @t_is_mewalker5948 4 роки тому +1

But if I was picking that 2016 Princess V39 You showed yesterday, would top this one brand new any day of the week.

• @robertfrost1683
    @robertfrost1683 4 роки тому +1

Very nice value for the size / purchase price.

• @rebeccakenatsi3934
    @rebeccakenatsi3934 4 роки тому +1

Just a great yacht to use in the Pacific islands😍

• @sil8127
    @sil8127 4 роки тому +1

This feels huge!!

• @grondhero
    @grondhero 4 роки тому +2

"What're we doing today?" "Going out on the boat." "Great, we'll bring our bikes." -_- ?
    Really appreciated the "double" tour. I was looking for the white backpack, but got distracted by all the attractive ladies in the peripheral. Not complaining. :)

• @jdo1014
    @jdo1014 2 роки тому

My kind of boat! Great 'affordable' practical family yacht.

• @garethchild
    @garethchild 4 роки тому +1

I love the idea of a BUV.
    How is it on the dirt tracks, though?

• @SiiliViin
    @SiiliViin 4 роки тому +1

This second layout is much better.

• @niklaswengenroth4079
    @niklaswengenroth4079 4 роки тому +1

Another great tour through a really practical boat. But I have still a question to you: do you appear at the "boot" in Dusseldorf? Thank you for answering.
    Kind regards from Germany

• @AQUAHOLIC

Hoping to get over there at some point :)

• @glord49
    @glord49 4 роки тому +1

As always excellent video

• @lesmoor001
    @lesmoor001 4 роки тому

would it be possible to make a video about a boat that is designed for a cooler climate for year round living please.

• @jcpancha
    @jcpancha Рік тому +1

Seen another review on this boat, it's the fuel burn at high speeds

• @barrymccormick8827
    @barrymccormick8827 4 роки тому +6

I love your reviews and thought this was an amazing boat...but and here is the issue, if you do tour of a super yatch or a princess we get a review of every button and cranny, but when it’s a smaller boat company, why do the reviews seem to be a very fast run through.
    Example on this video.. the engine space, the beach club, the helm, the day head. The reason I like your reviews is because you go into a lot of detail and give your opinion of those spaces. These are the boats most people maybe able to afford. This was such an interesting boat, but you flew through it. Could I ask for more detail on cheaper boats.

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  4 роки тому +3

I agree, sometimes at boat shows time is unfortunately very limited

• @christianisekin1215
    @christianisekin1215 2 роки тому +1

When you're talking about miles in relation to the range, are you talking sea miles or land miles?

• @ChrisMeuzelaar1
    @ChrisMeuzelaar1 4 роки тому +1

Would love to see a on water review of the MAREX 310 :)

• @richkeylor787
    @richkeylor787 4 роки тому +1

That is a lot of boat stuffed into 36 feet! Nice.

• @nilobeebee
    @nilobeebee 3 роки тому +1

What are the the pros and cons between Yanmar diesel engines compared to Volvo Penta diesels?

• @mav6997
    @mav6997 3 роки тому +1

No freezer? Or was it tucked away somewhere ?

• @etc-and-more
    @etc-and-more 4 роки тому +1

Nice video Nick. Great use of space on this size boat. How are the fit,finish and materials on this fairly inexpensive version? Cranchi usually does a great job in that regard.
    Bikes on the roof - seems like a lot of effort needed to get them up there. I think I'd prefer some solar panels to make this SUV more self sufficient.
    Seems like a good value.

• @AQUAHOLIC

Seemed pretty good. You don't have to put bikes on the roof...

• @richarda5983
    @richarda5983 4 роки тому +1

Nick what's the floor hatch on the swim platform? Seems a strange place to ave a hatch?

• @SunGodSe
    @SunGodSe 4 роки тому +1

I like big yachts but these seem cool

• @BOB2112420
    @BOB2112420 4 роки тому +3

Do all boat shows have such pretty specimens?

• @larshansen6299
    @larshansen6299 4 роки тому +1

Love it as always

• @whitestar0284
    @whitestar0284 4 роки тому +1

Nick I love the dinky toy so when r u going to show us around the boat then 😀😀

• @Jodokus_Rendentanz
    @Jodokus_Rendentanz 4 роки тому +1

I miss the crew cabin of the.. 55? "...to chuck a child down there..." :-D

• @karamabualhija2911
    @karamabualhija2911 4 роки тому +1

Is it possible to do fly brigade and gaily down stares for 45 ft boat?

• @alanpilkington149
    @alanpilkington149 4 роки тому +1

I like this boat and the price.

• @kfraser3783
    @kfraser3783 4 роки тому +1

Your camera is very good.

• @grandcalifornia8410
    @grandcalifornia8410 4 роки тому +1

Nick, if you had to choose, which layout would you go for?

• @AQUAHOLIC

Depends on how many I wanted to sleep regularly

• @Dan-nh8nu
    @Dan-nh8nu 4 роки тому

Did you do the boat next door? The one with the fit girl?

• @lLiZoNiX
    @lLiZoNiX 4 роки тому +1

How much would a Yacht like this cost to run per year?

• @joker_season
    @joker_season 4 роки тому +2

Do she have washer and dryer ?

• @kinglazycut2016
    @kinglazycut2016 4 роки тому +1

Is this filmed with the new go pro? Glad your back with content!

• @AQUAHOLIC
      @AQUAHOLIC  4 роки тому +2

No, still on the 7 for this one

• @fargogemini694
    @fargogemini694 4 роки тому +1

Impressive for the money

• @rubbeldiekatz-qv5do
    @rubbeldiekatz-qv5do 4 роки тому +1

Hey Nick, are you on the Boot Show Düsseldorf and make a couple of nice Videos for us ?

• @darrylosborn511
    @darrylosborn511 4 роки тому

Are there any lotto tickets available to try and win one of those beauties?

• @Scooot1972
    @Scooot1972 4 роки тому

Another great boat that's just out of my reach! By about €329,500.

• @Mrsnichols1965
    @Mrsnichols1965 4 роки тому +1

At 3:02 "Lets see if we can jump on that one..." From here??

• @Hondadctrider
    @Hondadctrider 4 роки тому +1

I think even Sir Chris Hoy would have trouble cycling fast enough to avoid sinking on a bicycle.

• @maxenriquegonzales5793
    @maxenriquegonzales5793 4 роки тому +1

Nice boat, to an affordable price (Y)

• @dmoonuk
    @dmoonuk 4 роки тому +1

Nice price for a lot of boat.

• @simonzutterman9315
    @simonzutterman9315 4 роки тому +1

Show us a tour of a catamaran!!

• @isakditlefsen4197
    @isakditlefsen4197 4 роки тому +1

Cool!

• @mindphaser5037
    @mindphaser5037 4 роки тому +4

As always a great video but I can't get the girl from the beginning of the video out of my head ..😉

• @Denstoradiskmaskinen
    @Denstoradiskmaskinen 4 роки тому +1

Nifty!