Fiamma 45s Privacy Room Van Install And Review VW T5

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 25 бер 2022
  • This weekend we had an impromptu night at one of our favourite local spots, Hooton Lodge Farm near Rotherham and I wanted to show you all the Fiamma 45s Privacy Room, talk about the pro's and cons and show you how to install it.
    Make sure to hit the like, subscribe and notification icons to be kept up to date with all our adventures and vlogs ❤️
    Thanks in advance
    SUP DUBBERS
    🚐🤙❤️
    Official merchandise - sup-dubbers.creator-spring.com
    Equipment used:
    Camera’s - iPhone 13 Pro and GoPro Hero 9 Black
    GoPro Cage - Ulanzi G9-5 Metal
    Gimble - DJI OM4
    Drone - DJI Maverick Mini
    Editor - Final Cut Pro
    #VW
    #Camper
    #Transporter
    #Campervan
    #Fiamma
    #Awning
    #PrivacyRoom
    #youtubechannel
    #UA-cam
    #youtuber
    #youtubers
    #subscribe
    #youtubevideos
    #sub
    #youtubevideo
    #like
    #instagram
    #Vlog

КОМЕНТАРІ • 25

• @SUPDubbers
    @SUPDubbers  2 роки тому +1

Just to confirm........ Its a FANTASTIC BIT OF KIT!!!! haha

• @davidscott3732
    @davidscott3732 2 роки тому +1

We have recently acquired a T6 which came with a F45S awning. We were pondering whether to get a privacy room and your video showing how easy it appears to erect has helped us make up our minds. Great video. Thanks!

• @JtB72
    @JtB72 2 роки тому +1

Thanks for the video, I always thought they were a bit of a gimmick. But you've changed my mind.👍🏻

• @davetomlins4992
    @davetomlins4992 Рік тому +1

I’m with you brother 🙌.....started with a tent...then caravan.....now its a campervan....this has helped me as was looking at a privacy room.....👌

• @TomTomLo1
    @TomTomLo1 Рік тому +1

You've helped make my mind up there. Nice one mate!

• @SUPDubbers
      @SUPDubbers  Рік тому

Glad I could help mate, enjoy 🤙

• @CamperVanya
    @CamperVanya 2 роки тому +1

That looks a good bit of kit and surprisingly straight forward. I got a similar thule set up free with my awning but haven't even got it out of its bag yet, it looks a faff but maybe not after watching this 👍

• @SUPDubbers
      @SUPDubbers  2 роки тому

Hi Sue, I think I said it about 100 times but they really are a fantastic bit of kit and so easy to use.

• @chrisandsamlivingthedream
    @chrisandsamlivingthedream 2 місяці тому

Awesome buddy .. we have just brought a Fiamma for are T4 .. we our selling are motorhome..more fun in the dub .. we have brought 1 privacy curtain same time we had the Awning fitted .. might even get the front & other side after watching this vid ..it looks Awesome… we have subscribed to you as well all the best will watch all your vids … cheers Chris & Sammy… p.s we have a sup board as well ..

• @wolves356
      @wolves356 Місяць тому +1

Hi what length did you use for your t4 and with the room fitted dose the sliding door open fully
      Cheers

• @PeterWestlakeWebb
    @PeterWestlakeWebb 2 роки тому +1

Thanks for this video, it's helped me decide to invest in one.

• @SUPDubbers
      @SUPDubbers  2 роки тому

Awesome bud! Glad I could help 🤙

• @daithibuachalla25
    @daithibuachalla25 Рік тому +1

Thanks for the video, the only ones online are from the people trying to flog you one! They have been on my radar for 3-4 years but I had never seen a review from an ordinary person, and this put me off because of the expense but also how we use our van (T5), parked up at end of the day when it's time for a bevvie to 😜 Been thinking about a commercial grade pop up gazebo(waterproof) as opposed to this option, but you have thinking again now 🤣🤣🤣
    Fair play to you 👍👍 Consider me subscribed, Top man!!

• @eprohoda
    @eprohoda 2 роки тому +1

SUP!hiya!! this is inteeresting content~take care. 🤗

• @SUPDubbers
      @SUPDubbers  2 роки тому

Thank you so much for watching and reaching out. Hope all is well 🚐🤙

• @MrTeskio75
    @MrTeskio75 Рік тому +1

thx... clear and quick! One thing: did you already tried with power wind and rain? is it ok also in this kind of bad weather? Many thanks. Cheers

• @jayachsmith
    @jayachsmith Рік тому +1

Nice vid, thanks

• @leilal8053
    @leilal8053 2 роки тому

Just seeing 👀 all those kids wandering around makes my hair stand on end 😱 not a quiet get-away for some back-to-nature relaxation.......🙄

• @cherylsparks7514
    @cherylsparks7514 2 місяці тому

Hi how did you fit the Fiamma F45s I have a t5 with a pop up and it has awning rails please help I’m lost

• @levitatingnun
    @levitatingnun Рік тому

Cracking vid as I'm looking to buy one. Have you had it up in bad weather yet?

• @brendanconway9429
    @brendanconway9429 5 місяців тому

Do you need to take out the brackets for the back legs or can they stay in the case.

• @garysutton4060
    @garysutton4060 Рік тому +1

Just bought one one after watching your video. Where do you keep the awning in the van the bag is massive

• @SUPDubbers
      @SUPDubbers  Рік тому

Hi Gary, they are a great bit of kit. We normally keep in the house and store it on our bike rack when out travelling.