Unboxing TISSOT Seastar 1000 Chronograph Quartz Men's Watch T1204171104101

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 17 вер 2024
  • I recently purchased this beautiful Tissot Seastar 1000 quartz watchT1204171104101, and I wanted to share with you this happy moment of unboxing it. The face is beautiful gradient from black to dark blue, and to light blue, the watch case size is 45.5mm excluding the crown and case thickness is12.82 mm with Uni-directional Rotating black ceramic ring bezel .The bracelet width is 22mm. Please like ,share ,comment, and subscribe.Thank you for supporting me .
    Music credit to Free Music Archive
    #Tissot
    #Seastar 1000
    #watch
    #quartz
    #SwatchGroup

КОМЕНТАРІ • 38

• @stevepick9527
    @stevepick9527 Рік тому +5

Just bought a green Seastar like this blue one... Love the watch, and I just don't get why so many seem to put down Tissot. They are a longtime Swiss company that makes affordable high quality watches. I have a 2006 Tissot chronograph PRS 200 that still looks great and keeps perfect time.

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  Рік тому +1

congratulations on your new watch, you've made the right choice, and yes I don't get too why so many put down Tissot watch? But I really don't care what others say about Tissot as long as I like it and every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments.

• @altnbas92
      @altnbas92 Рік тому +2

I just received mine too. I get seastart 1000 green and I love it. I just didn’t know second bar ( big long one, I apologize I don’t know watch terms😅) doesn’t move it shows chronometer and actual timing second middle left . Something new for me but obsoletely love the way how it looks and seems so professional watch and same time sport watch too.

• @manfredo2555
    @manfredo2555 2 місяці тому +1

Me gusta, mi siguiente adquisición. Sin duda. Gracias por compartir. Saludos.

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  2 місяці тому

Me alegro que te guste, buena suerte con tu nuevo reloj.

• @ridehead8771
    @ridehead8771 2 роки тому +1

Sapphire crystal, 30 bar resistant, solid bracelet. For £470 you can't really complain absolutely stunning watch for the money.

• @qiranwang
      @qiranwang 2 роки тому

I'm not ever gonna put a mall watch on my wrist

• @masterlucky379
      @masterlucky379 Рік тому +2

@@qiranwang tissot is a great high end swiss watch that is well respected and defenintey a smart buy for its price point atleast in my opinion so unless u can easily afford watches like AP or patek at the end of day every watch is a mall watch lot of high end watches being sold at the mall so to say u aint buying a watch coz it was sold in a mall is pretty lame and childish imo.

• @dmoamin
    @dmoamin 2 роки тому +1

Very nice watch and video. Thank you for sharing.

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  2 роки тому +1

Thank you very much for stopping by, I'm glad you like it.

• @dmoamin
      @dmoamin 2 роки тому

@@nowaas66 Thank you this is very nice of you. I saw you have other nice videos as well. I will subscribe and watch some of them. I hope you do more videos soon.

• @nowaas66

@@dmoamin I really appreciate your support I'll be making more videos soon.

• @joseperez1085
    @joseperez1085 10 місяців тому +1

Jus purchased this one black face to add to my collection…

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  10 місяців тому

Congratulations you made a good choice.

• @Henry1981live
    @Henry1981live 2 роки тому +1

I got the exact the same watch

• @nowaas66

Good for you, It's very good looking watch .

• @Nash_St
    @Nash_St 11 місяців тому +1

Tissot Seastar 1000 quartz with the sapphire glass or Seiko Ssk003 automatic with Hardlex glass? I would love to have a automatic watch but I like more the Tissot look. I don’t know what to do…
    Please advise me

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  11 місяців тому +1

I'd go with Tissot, it's a swiss made watch, Seiko is not made in Japan only Japan movt.

• @Nash_St
      @Nash_St 11 місяців тому

@@nowaas66 Oh I was thinking it is Japan made. Didn’t know that…

• @Yoko.Kurama
    @Yoko.Kurama 2 роки тому +1

I don't like metal bracelets. Can I take it off and put regular watch band on?

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  2 роки тому

Yes you can take it off and replace it with leather or rubber band . BTW Tissot sells (curved end) rubber band size 22mm that fits this watch perfectly, check Ebay . Best regard .

• @peakrider4886
    @peakrider4886 2 роки тому +1

It’s a lovely watch. Tissot have been releasing some decent watches recently and until the PRX came out we’re probably overlooked more than they should have been. Can you tell me the lug to lug dimensions? I haven’t been able to find that info anywhere and may be the dealbreaker for getting the Seastar Chrono. Thanks

• @nowaas66

Thanks for your comment. lug to lug approximately 51.6mm. The bracelet width is 22mm the the case thickness is 12.82mm and the case size is 45.5mm. Very cool watch I highly recommend it.

• @peakrider4886
      @peakrider4886 2 роки тому

@@nowaas66 thanks for the information. I probably need to go and see one first. I would say I have smallish wrists but found it’s not always the size of the watch that matters, but the design. I bought a Bulova Lunar Pilot and it just didn’t sit right because it was very flat and had over 50mm lug to lug. But my G-shock, a similarly sized watch, fits no problem at all because it curves and conforms to the wrist. Thanks for the info on the Tissot!

• @IRFAN-po5sz
    @IRFAN-po5sz 2 роки тому

Hello, nice presentation, which one in green red blue black dial is more beautiful?

• @nowaas66

The blue dial is more beautiful.

• @stevepick9527
      @stevepick9527 Рік тому

@@nowaas66 I just got one with the green dial and I think they are both equally gorgeous!

• @ahmedsaif124
    @ahmedsaif124 Рік тому +1

When i got this watch it was not in that same box that is in this video man love that box but i didn’t like the box I received with the watch

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  Рік тому

I believe Tissot lately switched to these new style of boxes which seems to be more elegant.

• @RJtoon1
    @RJtoon1 Рік тому

Just bought the orange strap version at the end of July. Can you please tell me if when your crown is unscrewed and fully pulled out to the time, setting, click, does the crown wobble at all?

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  Рік тому +1

Yes it's wobbly a little bit.

• @RJtoon1
      @RJtoon1 Рік тому

@@nowaas66 OK thank you so much for the information. 90% of people with this watch are telling me it’s solid with no wobble but one watchmaker said it’s normal because the crown is actually a two piece with a little spring under it, and that’s why it moves a little. Plus I checked two other watches I have and they wobble a little as well so that put my mind at ease and I’m not going to worry about it. Thank you.

• @nowaas66
      @nowaas66  Рік тому +1

@@RJtoon1 Trust the watchmaker. and it doesn't hurt to be gentle when you pull out the crown. goodluck and enjoy your new watch.

• @uyvu8209
    @uyvu8209 Рік тому

How much? And what is your face size?

• @vupham1265
    @vupham1265 4 місяці тому

Họw to restart my whatch

• @uyvu8209
    @uyvu8209 Рік тому

giá bao nhiêu

• @imrtraveller
    @imrtraveller 2 місяці тому

Ur wrist size bro