Classic Cars in Movies - Volkswagen T3

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 1 жов 2024
  • The Volkswagen (Type 2) T3 Transporter, also known as T25 in the UK or VW Vanagon in the United States, was introduced in 1979. The T3 Transporter was one of the last all-new bodied Volkswagen platforms that still used an air-cooled, rear-engine design. in this video you can watch the T3 in among other 'Mac and Me' and the 'The Bang Bang Club'. Enyoy!
    Thanks for watching my channel. Would you like to help me to continue making this video's please be so kind to support me via Patreon. For only $1 per month you get early access to video's and exclusive content. / classiccarsinmovies

КОМЕНТАРІ • 18

• @gosportjamie
    @gosportjamie 4 роки тому +1

I never realised how many T25s had made it into films. I'm at the age where I remember them being on pretty much every street so I suppose I just tune them out as background noise. I can't remember the last time I saw one irl though...

• @michaelhuth7869
    @michaelhuth7869 4 роки тому

Anna ?
    Magnum (PI) ?
    Bin beruflich in den 1990er alte DoKa 1.5D 2WD und neue DoKa 2.1WBX Syncro gefahren. Die 4. Tür hat natürlich gefehlt und 5 Gang. Der Syncro hatte G+4. Auf der Autobahn sind die heutigen Transporter besser. Aber für Überland und Wald würde ich auch heute noch den T3 vorziehen.

• @OMENASOSE6111-wt7mz
    @OMENASOSE6111-wt7mz Рік тому

I LIKE T1-T2-T3 AND T4

• @valterdavi1524
    @valterdavi1524 4 роки тому

VW CARAVELLE is fantastic!

• @jasoncarpp7742
    @jasoncarpp7742 4 роки тому +1

Another fun video. I remember when the VW T3 Transporter was on the market.

• @michaelmeliambro5117
      @michaelmeliambro5117 4 роки тому +1

And hardly any of them sold, bcuz of how UGLY they were......

• @jasoncarpp7742
      @jasoncarpp7742 4 роки тому

@@michaelmeliambro5117 There's an old saying: "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." Some might find a vehicle hideous to look, while others may find the same vehicle quite attractive to look at. I actually find the 3rd generation Volkswagen T2 Transporter to be quite attractive to look at.

• @michaelmeliambro5117
      @michaelmeliambro5117 4 роки тому +1

@@jasoncarpp7742 I'd sooner look at a Chevette than this......

• @jasoncarpp7742
      @jasoncarpp7742 4 роки тому

@@michaelmeliambro5117 That's your decision. I like later Chevette models over earlier models.

• @michaelmeliambro5117
      @michaelmeliambro5117 4 роки тому

@@jasoncarpp7742 Apparently, you don't like ANY model Chevette if you prefer this BS.