I Can't Believe We Had To Chop The Van Up! VW T25

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 4 кві 2024
  • Good morning Campers and welcome back to another video from me and the brains, I apologise for the lack of content over the last few months I just needed to relax. I hope you enjoy, please feel free to like and subscribe for more content.
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 15

• @HubertusSchaper
    @HubertusSchaper Місяць тому

Hi Guys.Hopefully you learnt one thing never never😉 buy Klokkerholm crab dous never fits unless you make a lott of extra work with cutting and welding for make it fits😓,Good ,luck wit the Restoration🍀.Greetings.Hubertus🙏🏻👍🏻🇳🇱🇳🇴☮🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• @Pigeons_POV
      @Pigeons_POV  Місяць тому +1

We found out the hard way 🤣 he has ordered another Klokkernholm panel but he is only using the swage lines and manufacturer sets in different pieces rather than one whole panel. Thank you 🤙

• @doughobbs7706
    @doughobbs7706 2 місяці тому

Nothing wrong with using a flap-disk, you just need to konw how to use them and (as you rightly said) be very aware they can rip off lots of thickness on super thin metal.
    Needle sanders are also very useful!

• @Pigeons_POV
      @Pigeons_POV  Місяць тому

That is so true bud, he was using them as a last resort in the end 🤙

• @JONBEEOTCH
    @JONBEEOTCH 2 місяці тому

Getting closer! I can relate... going through this with my 1980 Vanagon. Mine is my daily driver, which makes this stuff tricky 😬

• @Pigeons_POV
      @Pigeons_POV  2 місяці тому

Thanks mate. Wow that is impressive especially with it being a daily!! Fair play 🤙

• @H4rleyBoy
    @H4rleyBoy 2 місяці тому +2

The sound is a bit muffled I think, always a problem.

• @Pigeons_POV
      @Pigeons_POV  2 місяці тому +1

Sorry bud, I'm using the mic from the camera but i haven't got round to buying the microphone 🤙

• @H4rleyBoy
      @H4rleyBoy 2 місяці тому

@@Pigeons_POV not cheap for a decent BT one.

• @mrgrumps3062
    @mrgrumps3062 2 місяці тому

What make was that crap panel and where was it from.

• @afoxatemyinternet4215
      @afoxatemyinternet4215 2 місяці тому +2

Klokkernholm judging by the lable visible at 22:45

• @HubertusSchaper
      @HubertusSchaper Місяць тому

@@afoxatemyinternet4215 Klokkerholm never fits it just buying crap.I bouht one a part from them in tyhe start of my VW T3 Restoration.send it back to Denmark.

• @Pigeons_POV
      @Pigeons_POV  Місяць тому

It is a klokkernholm bud. I did ask "The Brains" where he bought it from the other day but completely forgot what he said. But I will edit this reply when I see him next 🤙