Script: 1. My name is Jack, and my grandpa came to visit me in New York. 我叫杰克,我的爷爷来纽约看我了。 2. Grandpa hadn't been to the city in over twenty years. 爷爷已经二十多年没有来过这座城市了。 3. "Show me the wonders of New York," he said with a grin. “带我看看纽约的奇观吧,”他笑着说。 4. We decided to start our day at Central Park. 我们决定从中央公园开始一天的行程。 5. Grandpa marveled at the greenery amidst the tall buildings. 爷爷惊叹于高楼之间的绿意盎然。 6. "It's like an oasis," he said, eyes wide with wonder. “这就像一片绿洲,”他满眼惊喜地说道。 7. We strolled through the park, enjoying the fresh air. 我们在公园里漫步,享受着清新的空气。 8. Next, we took a cab to Times Square. 接着,我们打车去了时代广场。 9. The bright lights and bustling crowds amazed Grandpa. 明亮的灯光和熙熙攘攘的人群让爷爷目瞪口呆。 10. "So much has changed," he murmured, looking around. “变化真大啊,”他环顾四周喃喃道。 11. Suddenly, Grandpa's eyes lit up when he saw a street performer. 突然,爷爷看到一位街头艺人时眼睛一亮。 12. The performer was playing a beautiful violin piece. 那位艺人正在演奏一首优美的小提琴曲。 13. "That song brings back memories," Grandpa said softly. “这首曲子让我想起了往事,”爷爷轻声说道。 14. We stood there, listening to the music. 我们站在那里,听着音乐。 15. Then Grandpa whispered, "Let me show you something special." 接着爷爷低声说:“让我带你看点特别的东西。” 16. Curious, I followed him as he navigated through the crowd. 我好奇地跟着他穿过人群。 17. We stopped at an old bookstore tucked away on a side street. 我们停在一条偏僻街道上的一家旧书店前。 18. "I used to come here often," Grandpa said, smiling. “我以前经常来这里,”爷爷微笑着说道。 19. Inside, the smell of old books filled the air. 书店里弥漫着旧书的气息。 20. Grandpa led me to a corner where he found an old journal. 爷爷带我到一个角落,找到了一本旧日记。 21. "This was my diary," he said, handing it to me. “这是我的日记,”他说着递给了我。 22. I flipped through the pages, seeing his notes and sketches. 我翻开日记,看到他的笔记和素描。 23. "I documented my travels here," Grandpa explained. “我在这里记录了我的旅行经历,”爷爷解释道。 24. "This city inspired me to chase my dreams." “这座城市激励我追逐梦想。” 25. We left the bookstore, and Grandpa's mood seemed lighter. 我们离开书店,爷爷的心情似乎变得轻松了。 26. Our next stop was the Empire State Building. 我们的下一站是帝国大厦。 27. We took the elevator to the observation deck. 我们乘电梯到了观景台。 28. "The view is incredible," Grandpa exclaimed. “景色真是太棒了,”爷爷感叹道。 29. The city stretched out as far as the eye could see. 城市一望无际。 30. As the sun began to set, we walked to the Brooklyn Bridge. 太阳开始落山时,我们走到了布鲁克林大桥。 31. The lights of the city sparkled like stars. 城市的灯光闪烁如星星一般。 32. "It's beautiful," Grandpa said, holding back tears. “真美啊,”爷爷强忍住泪水说道。 33. We sat on a bench, taking in the view. 我们坐在长椅上,欣赏着美景。 34. Suddenly, Grandpa reached into his pocket. 突然,爷爷伸手进了口袋。 35. "I brought something for you," he said, handing me a small box. “我带了些东西给你,”他说着递给我一个小盒子。 36. Inside was an old pocket watch, engraved with our family name. 里面是一块刻着我们家族名字的老怀表。 37. "It's been passed down for generations," he explained. “这是世代传承的,”他解释道。 38. I hugged Grandpa, grateful for the unforgettable day and the precious gift. 我拥抱了爷爷,为这难忘的一天和珍贵的礼物感激不已。 39. "Let's make a promise," Grandpa said, looking into my eyes. “我们做个约定吧,”爷爷看着我的眼睛说道。 40. "One day, you'll bring your grandchild here and share this story." “有一天,你也会带你的孙子来这里,讲述这个故事。”
Script:
1. My name is Jack, and my grandpa came to visit me in New York.
我叫杰克,我的爷爷来纽约看我了。
2. Grandpa hadn't been to the city in over twenty years.
爷爷已经二十多年没有来过这座城市了。
3. "Show me the wonders of New York," he said with a grin.
“带我看看纽约的奇观吧,”他笑着说。
4. We decided to start our day at Central Park.
我们决定从中央公园开始一天的行程。
5. Grandpa marveled at the greenery amidst the tall buildings.
爷爷惊叹于高楼之间的绿意盎然。
6. "It's like an oasis," he said, eyes wide with wonder.
“这就像一片绿洲,”他满眼惊喜地说道。
7. We strolled through the park, enjoying the fresh air.
我们在公园里漫步,享受着清新的空气。
8. Next, we took a cab to Times Square.
接着,我们打车去了时代广场。
9. The bright lights and bustling crowds amazed Grandpa.
明亮的灯光和熙熙攘攘的人群让爷爷目瞪口呆。
10. "So much has changed," he murmured, looking around.
“变化真大啊,”他环顾四周喃喃道。
11. Suddenly, Grandpa's eyes lit up when he saw a street performer.
突然,爷爷看到一位街头艺人时眼睛一亮。
12. The performer was playing a beautiful violin piece.
那位艺人正在演奏一首优美的小提琴曲。
13. "That song brings back memories," Grandpa said softly.
“这首曲子让我想起了往事,”爷爷轻声说道。
14. We stood there, listening to the music.
我们站在那里,听着音乐。
15. Then Grandpa whispered, "Let me show you something special."
接着爷爷低声说:“让我带你看点特别的东西。”
16. Curious, I followed him as he navigated through the crowd.
我好奇地跟着他穿过人群。
17. We stopped at an old bookstore tucked away on a side street.
我们停在一条偏僻街道上的一家旧书店前。
18. "I used to come here often," Grandpa said, smiling.
“我以前经常来这里,”爷爷微笑着说道。
19. Inside, the smell of old books filled the air.
书店里弥漫着旧书的气息。
20. Grandpa led me to a corner where he found an old journal.
爷爷带我到一个角落,找到了一本旧日记。
21. "This was my diary," he said, handing it to me.
“这是我的日记,”他说着递给了我。
22. I flipped through the pages, seeing his notes and sketches.
我翻开日记,看到他的笔记和素描。
23. "I documented my travels here," Grandpa explained.
“我在这里记录了我的旅行经历,”爷爷解释道。
24. "This city inspired me to chase my dreams."
“这座城市激励我追逐梦想。”
25. We left the bookstore, and Grandpa's mood seemed lighter.
我们离开书店,爷爷的心情似乎变得轻松了。
26. Our next stop was the Empire State Building.
我们的下一站是帝国大厦。
27. We took the elevator to the observation deck.
我们乘电梯到了观景台。
28. "The view is incredible," Grandpa exclaimed.
“景色真是太棒了,”爷爷感叹道。
29. The city stretched out as far as the eye could see.
城市一望无际。
30. As the sun began to set, we walked to the Brooklyn Bridge.
太阳开始落山时,我们走到了布鲁克林大桥。
31. The lights of the city sparkled like stars.
城市的灯光闪烁如星星一般。
32. "It's beautiful," Grandpa said, holding back tears.
“真美啊,”爷爷强忍住泪水说道。
33. We sat on a bench, taking in the view.
我们坐在长椅上,欣赏着美景。
34. Suddenly, Grandpa reached into his pocket.
突然,爷爷伸手进了口袋。
35. "I brought something for you," he said, handing me a small box.
“我带了些东西给你,”他说着递给我一个小盒子。
36. Inside was an old pocket watch, engraved with our family name.
里面是一块刻着我们家族名字的老怀表。
37. "It's been passed down for generations," he explained.
“这是世代传承的,”他解释道。
38. I hugged Grandpa, grateful for the unforgettable day and the precious gift.
我拥抱了爷爷,为这难忘的一天和珍贵的礼物感激不已。
39. "Let's make a promise," Grandpa said, looking into my eyes.
“我们做个约定吧,”爷爷看着我的眼睛说道。
40. "One day, you'll bring your grandchild here and share this story."
“有一天,你也会带你的孙子来这里,讲述这个故事。”
非常感谢你们精心做的视频,每次都能学到很多知识。谢谢❤
Thank you 🎉
Thanks very much.
非常感谢老师的辛苦,受益❤
🎉❤