Heed Crash Bars T700

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 жов 2024
  • Installing Heed Crash Bars on my Tenere T700 Yamaha. This is an affordable and easy to install protection worth every penny.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 20

• @tactical1224
    @tactical1224 10 місяців тому +1

Finally, I hear someone share my dislike for tank bags! I love the Heed crash bars...best looking on the T7

• @kostasrestas
    @kostasrestas 8 місяців тому +1

can you install the bars without remove the plastics???

• @michaelroth6273
    @michaelroth6273 3 роки тому +9

You are wrong about the spacers on the bolts that hold the two sides together. The instructions (though a little unclear) say too reuse them. They serve the purpose of putting the pressure on the metal underneath rather than the crushable plastic.
    I just finished installing mine. It worked perfectly and are clearly needed for proper assembly.
    You should consider making a correction to your video so People won’t do it wrong.
    Thank you for all other aspects of your installation.

• @roberthewitt1777
      @roberthewitt1777 2 роки тому

Hi have you found that on full lock if the centre bracket contacts the forks/fork brace ? As I have seen this happen with another brand that fixes in the same style
      Rob

• @twowheeledsmurph
    @twowheeledsmurph 3 роки тому +2

I love the color of your vinyl wrap!!

• @gabrielkopp2036
    @gabrielkopp2036 Рік тому

I personally went with adventure spec aluminum crash bares easy installation and half the weight and just as strong as steel

• @mentz8915
    @mentz8915 2 роки тому

Nice crash bar setup, well done with your video - Thanks!

• @NuttyNook
    @NuttyNook 3 роки тому +2

I’m curious what made you go for the basic bars instead of the heed bunkers?
    Great bud dude 👍

• @pavollorinc1817
      @pavollorinc1817 3 роки тому +1

I have bunker from heed, but is very difficult to find bashplate for it.

• @ph3951
      @ph3951 3 роки тому

@@pavollorinc1817 What bashplate did you end up using? I am currently in the same situation.

• @pavollorinc1817
      @pavollorinc1817 3 роки тому

@@ph3951 I have still the OEM bashplate, but i will buy Touratech Expedition bashplate. It´s look like to be only one without customization.

• @mrams0504
      @mrams0504 3 роки тому

I used to have heed bunkers on my BMW F800GS and it helped to save my leg from a really bad fracture in a proper road crash I had, but still, for Tenere I also go for heed basic primarily for the weight savings

• @mattwilhelm1749
      @mattwilhelm1749 3 роки тому

@@pavollorinc1817 I am intersted in Heed bars as well. on their website they have a bash...seems like it would work with their other products but not sure...thoughts?

• @stepheneldridge6998
    @stepheneldridge6998 4 роки тому +2

Good video...nice bike! Cheers, Steve

• @Ahduciekwndnbbbsvvvghhhyyyyy
    @Ahduciekwndnbbbsvvvghhhyyyyy 2 роки тому

Why Is there a gap in the front, instead of being fully connected?

• @sbreslin41
    @sbreslin41 4 роки тому +1

Nice video. Thanks

• @lukecharlton9289
    @lukecharlton9289 2 роки тому

How heavy ?

• @midlifecrazies8700
      @midlifecrazies8700  2 роки тому

They are solid. I am not truly into light things more than reliable things. This has saved my bike a couple of times. highly recommended.

• @simmapallen
    @simmapallen 3 роки тому +2

Your wrapping looks terrible 😲