Cabin Build Part 8 Emergency Dig and Flood Control - TYM T25

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 12 жов 2024
  • We used the TYM T25 and backhoe to dig this flood control. As with all things in life, Building a cabin doesn't always go as planned. At the time of this video, we had flash flooding and 12 days of rain out of 15. We now have had even more rain perfectly spaced to keep us from working. Still, we had to get in on a day that it was dry enough to dig flood control ditches. I am glad we got them done. We had 1.5" of rain just after we finished digging.
    TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    If you are sending dog toys are treats, please send them from Amazon or an online pet store only. Please leave a gift note so I can let Gizmo know who it came from.
    Mini Rake Grapple, the manufacturer, offered Tony's Tractor Adventure viewers a %5 discount using code "TONY" after seeing our videos. Learn More Here: www.agfolks.co...
    Help Support these projects by hitting the "Thanks" button under the video! Thank you in advance.
    Support the channel by using this Amazon Link. It costs you nothing extra. amzn.to/3CXAYeo
    Please note that the opinions and viewpoints presented in these videos belong solely to Tony's Tractor Adventure Homestead and may not necessarily align with the stances or perspectives of any affiliated organizations or individuals.
    Ownership and operation of this channel are under Inspired Videography, LLC. Inspired Videography, LLC participates in various affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, enabling creators to earn advertising fees by promoting and linking to participating companies' websites. The site also receives compensation for directing traffic and business to other affiliate programs.
    Notably, TYM North America sponsors Inspired Videography's videos, which primarily showcase tractor work.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 49

• @earlyriser8998
    @earlyriser8998 Рік тому +1

handled the slope, ditch, and stump like a champ

• @dustysnow2502
    @dustysnow2502 Рік тому +1

Thanks for taking the time to entertain and help us lear.

• @billmitchell7731
    @billmitchell7731 3 місяці тому +1

Like number 653. Watching from Arkansas. Love it

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 місяці тому

Thank you, Bill. Do me a favor, and keep all that old hot air on your side of the river. LOL! Tennessee.

• @joeparker7508
    @joeparker7508 Рік тому +1

Been a drought in Louisiana, your blessed tohave river.

• @enwinn
    @enwinn Рік тому +1

I like the Pushmi-Pullyu technique 😁

• @berthongo8531
    @berthongo8531 Рік тому +1

Need a buddy seat for Gizmo. 😁

• @Wheelloader__
    @Wheelloader__ Рік тому +1

Looking good Tony. Been raining here too. Almost every day. Grass grows a foot a week.

• @joeparker7508

I see your walls have made .Its a Jim walker home lol. Man you guys I can't say enough good thing about tackling this build and farm.

• @danwilkening888
    @danwilkening888 Рік тому +1

Good job Tony and Tanya! Teamwork gets it done.

• @garymessina1609
    @garymessina1609 Рік тому

You did what you had to do great job great video thanks Tony and Tanya and Gizmo

• @Bodhranarama
    @Bodhranarama Рік тому

Better to find out now than once everything is buttoned up. Great that you have the gear and skills to head off stuff thike this.

• @mikewestcott3059
    @mikewestcott3059 Рік тому +1

Very impressed with what you guys have accomplished by yourselves. Can't wait to see you enjoying all your hard work sitting on the deck enjoying your coffee!! Definitely considering the TYM 2515 as our first tractor as well. Thanks for all you guys do.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Рік тому +1

Thank you. I am very satisfied with the performance of the TYM 2515. It does everything good. Well rounded.

• @mikewestcott3059
      @mikewestcott3059 Рік тому

Definitely a contender in my short list of tractors for sure.@@TonysTractorAdventure

• @michaelhess4825
    @michaelhess4825 Рік тому +1

Your bucket squeaks like mine, figured I wasn't greasing enough. But i guess that's normal huh?
    I'm at about 15h on my T25, moved a lot of dirt so far, and used the backhoe to start building a road!
    May not be as efficient as a bigger tractor, but it's getting it done, and easily fits everywhere!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Рік тому

I don't hear a squeak. If you hear a squeak, you need grease. My hydraulics squeal. That is the hydraulic bypass. That is OK.

• @michaelhess4825
      @michaelhess4825 Рік тому

@@TonysTractorAdventure gotcha, I grease regularly, maybe mine is hydraulic squeal as well. Thanks for explaining the difference!

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 Рік тому

The drain looks good , Tony. Hopefully that fixes the water problem. 👍

• @Tapthatsugershack
    @Tapthatsugershack Рік тому

Awesome stuff as always. That should help alot with water hitting the building site. And I agree grease is the cheapest forum of tractor maintenance out there and will make stuff last a very long time if looked after properly 😀

• @philipresch1574
    @philipresch1574 Рік тому

Thank you for taking the time to explain the what and why on your videos. We are new to ranching and you supply great material. Keep it up fellow veteran👍🇺🇸

• @W4GHW
    @W4GHW Рік тому

Thanks for another good one! After this storm blows through here, South GA, we should cool off for a few days. I hope so! As you know, this summer has been aweful. I'm ready for Fall.
    I saw your pannels and am really looking forward to seeing those go up.
    Thanks again!

• @whenworkisplay
    @whenworkisplay Рік тому

It seems that for a lot of us, it has been a summer of rain. Makes it tough getting things done, even so, you are making progress. Nice team work on the tractor. Have a good one, Ben

• @joeparker7508

Those big ditch rocks may be need ,hate to know after your finish it floods you or worst-case mud slid

• @nicoleking772
    @nicoleking772 Рік тому +1

Y'all motivate and bring us a sense of joy.
    I look forward to seeing your weekly progress and your teamwork/ relationship.
    Thank You for what you do.

• @garymixson687
    @garymixson687 Рік тому +2

Whats the air pressure on all your tires on that T25? Little work horse😊

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I keep them around 12-15 PSI give or take.

• @garymixson687
      @garymixson687 Рік тому

Just wondering...i have the same in RK model & move a lot of logs, stumps.

• @barney1941
    @barney1941 Рік тому

i had i backhoe on my 2018 yanmar sa324 (fantastic machine) i needed a tym t494 to lift firewood logs w a fransgard sk-950 its similar to frostbite but has hardox i think ? its nice says made in denmark on jaws. the price was 2400 or so, maybe 2300? fit n finish and weld are quality. so my question maybe a video on backhoe? 25hp vs 474 vs 494/574 the power difference. what to expect with each? a ripper blade on the backhoe be fun. i bought a titan mechanical thumb and am using the two 1/2 jaw s with teeth sandwich a 3/8 hardox with teeth. the hardox may stick out an inch. great vids peace my friend R

• @gregb5494
    @gregb5494 Рік тому

Remember to release the parking brake before moving (the brake lights were on)... I accidentally do that all the time on my T25...

• @barney1941
    @barney1941 Рік тому +1

did you ever try a huge log to divert some flash water? i cant see the lay of the land

• @robertwinton2649
    @robertwinton2649 Рік тому

🤗👍

• @maxd7228
    @maxd7228 Рік тому

Is soil pretty hard? It seems like it’s lacking power. No?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The soil is hard, but it is definitely not lacking power. I have to go slow to keep from pulling the tractor around with the backhoe. The backhoe is so strong, It will lift the back of the tractor off the ground. It will pull the tractor left and right. I have the tires loaded. The tractor loader and backhoe weighs around 3,000 lb

• @malcolmlinch9681
    @malcolmlinch9681 Рік тому +2

Why built in a swamp area you will have a mold problem

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Рік тому

What swamp? It is on a hill about 120 feet above the closest creek. Are you sure you know what a swamp is?

• @patrickdeserisy2634
      @patrickdeserisy2634 Рік тому

I’m curious to why you think this is a swamp area as well. You can tell if you watch the videos on the build the building site is on hillside.

• @malcolmlinch9681
      @malcolmlinch9681 Рік тому

@@TonysTractorAdventure yes I know what a swamp is was b raised on a farm. You said that you have standing water in a run off down a slope or hill

• @scrotiemcboogerballs1981
    @scrotiemcboogerballs1981 Рік тому +1

Thanks for sharing it’s kinda a good thing that you got rain now you can make sure to shape the area to make sure water flows away from your cabin never hurts to go a little extra on water deterrent when building lol take care buddy