Installing Face-lift badges on my Volvo XC70 T6!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 вер 2024
  • Welcome back to TankGarage, where today, I'm giving my 2010 Volvo XC70 T6 a sleek facelift! In this video, I'll guide you through the process of installing facelift badges and upgrading the turn signal bulbs to vibrant LEDs, adding a touch of modernity and style to my trusty Volvo.
    First up, I'll showcase the new badges designed to refresh the appearance of my XC70. With a more contemporary design, these badges promise to rejuvenate the look of the car, enhancing its overall appeal. Follow along as I carefully remove the old badges and replace them with these shiny new ones, instantly revitalizing the front and rear aesthetics of my Volvo.
    Next on the agenda is upgrading the turn signal bulbs to LEDs. Not only do LED bulbs offer superior brightness and longevity compared to their conventional counterparts, but they also lend a premium look to the vehicle's lighting system. I'll demonstrate the straightforward installation process, highlighting the benefits of LED technology and showcasing the enhanced visibility and style they bring to the XC70's turn signals.
    Throughout the video, I'll provide step-by-step instructions, handy tips, and insights gained from my own DIY experience, making it easy for viewers to follow along and undertake similar upgrades on their own vehicles. Whether you're a Volvo enthusiast, a fan of automotive customization, or simply curious about upgrading your car's appearance and performance, this video has something for you.
    📷 Instagram: www.instagram....
    🎵 Tiktok: / tankgarage
    Making my XC70 T6 Wagon HANDLE?
    • Making my XC70 T6 Wago...
    2010 Volvo XC70 T6 Playlist:
    • 2010 XC70 T6 Build
    #VolvoFacelift #LEDUpgrade #DIYCarMods

КОМЕНТАРІ • 9

• @Evan-cy7bh
    @Evan-cy7bh 6 місяців тому +1

had to comment on the increase in quality recently. good job man

• @TankGarage
      @TankGarage  6 місяців тому

Thank you Evan! I'm trying my best to produce better quality content the more the channel goes on! I will try to stop to do single simple install like led turn signals etc. I'll still do those simple things but together with other stuff! Big surprise next week!

• @Evan-cy7bh
      @Evan-cy7bh 5 місяців тому +1

@@TankGarageexcited for bigger things to come. Does the brake line blowing put a delay in this supprise?

• @TankGarage
      @TankGarage  5 місяців тому

@Evan-cy7bh Oh no not at all! That happened a couple of weeks ago!

• @bencrabtree328
    @bencrabtree328 6 місяців тому +1

I wuold've got an SPA awd emblem new XC70 emblems and kept the XC70 where it is and then on the right hand side did the T6 and the two badges to the right of it

• @NickMarfino-fm5pu
    @NickMarfino-fm5pu 6 місяців тому +1

Are XC70's safer and more reliable than a Cherokee XJ or an f150?

• @TankGarage
      @TankGarage  6 місяців тому +1

💯

• @NickMarfino-fm5pu
      @NickMarfino-fm5pu 6 місяців тому +1

@@TankGarage Might plan on buying an XC70 t6 in a couple of days now. Wish me luck.

• @TankGarage
      @TankGarage  6 місяців тому

@NickMarfino-fm5pu Nice good luck!