TIMEX Expedition Indiglo WR 50M (T47902)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 17 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 31

• @BreezeeGreenz
    @BreezeeGreenz 10 років тому +13

Hey, I've got this watch. I haven't used my alarms for months, and I don't have the manual that came with the watch, but I believe this is how the two different alarms work:
    1. Under 60 Minutes: this means that whatever you set the time to and pull the crown out one level, your watch alarm will go off every 60 minutes. E.g. if you set your alarm to 5:30 on 'under 60 minutes' mode, the alarm will go off every 60 minutes: starting at 5:30, it will go off at 6:30, then 7:30, an on till you turn off the alarm. This should be called 'every 60 minutes'.
    2. Over 60 Minutes: this means that if you set your alarm to 5:30 on this mode, your alarm will go off at 5:30am and won't go off again till 5:30pm (or pm to am, either way). The first mode the alarm rings 'every 60 minutes' and this mode it rings 'every 12 hours'.

• @betsyoneillcollie1828
    @betsyoneillcollie1828 9 років тому +1

an excellent watch for camping as well, you can see the time in your tent at 03:30am and use the alarm for those pre-sunrise wakes ups for a fishing "expedition"

• @harmoniamonde
    @harmoniamonde 10 років тому

great video to introduce how to includes alarm sound and time setting in cool way thanks!

• @bogdanrydzewski3414
    @bogdanrydzewski3414 5 років тому

OK , I got it ! I just couldn't find this delicate move. I have other problem because after short time my wristband got broken and I can't find original replacement. Didn't like to return this watch because I really like it.

• @JD-ud9qt
    @JD-ud9qt 6 років тому

Omg ive found the shemue watch version, and i thought it was this version at first! Lucky me!

• @thomasflynn5366
    @thomasflynn5366 5 років тому

I just picked up a similar watch with a black dial and slightly different bezel at a church tag sale for $1. Just needed a new battery.

• @feoleb
    @feoleb 11 років тому +6

How do you change the date without wanting to jump off a bridge?

• @TheWoodStroker
    @TheWoodStroker 9 років тому +1

I have this watch. Like it very much. I went to Timex.com and could not find it. I wonder if it has been discontinued?

• @kmahendrakumar
    @kmahendrakumar 10 років тому

@windigreens: as per your 1st point will it give only two beeps of alarm or or an alarm for 20 secs? I've this watch with me and I've a confusion on Under and over 60 mins.

• @jameyzell8270
    @jameyzell8270 4 роки тому

The less than 1 hour alarm is for setting an alarm that will go off in less than 60 min. The other alarm is set to what hour and min you want. each alarm runs for 20 beeps and goes quiet... RTFM...Js

• @jclarkson3865
    @jclarkson3865 5 років тому

So if you set the alarm with the bezel could you easily alter it as you slept unintentionally?

• @freund333
      @freund333  5 років тому +1

No. You can only change the alarm when the lower crown is pushed in. As soon as you pull it out to activate the alarm, the setting doesn't change anymore even when you turn the bezel. The only thing that could happen is that you accidentally push the crown back in as you sleep and therefore deactivate the alarm.

• @underlineproductions
    @underlineproductions 10 років тому

Hello my friend, can you tell me in which game this watch was used? I found a similar one but with the black background and white numbers at home...

• @stephanm3032
    @stephanm3032 4 роки тому

What is the # of the internal mechanism on this watch?

• @miguelon960
    @miguelon960 8 років тому

Hi man, i have this, but the he did'nt light, what could happen? was a gift for an uncle, but i dont know if my version light

• @freund333
      @freund333  8 років тому

If there is the word "Indiglo" somewhere on this watch than it should have light. Many people have reported that the button for the indiglo nightlight is one of the first things to break on many different watches. So it could be broken but i don't know how to fix it.

• @reperealegandirii
    @reperealegandirii 8 років тому

what is the dimension of the strap where it is linked to the watch?

• @joseleonelgonzalezvalladar234
    @joseleonelgonzalezvalladar234 4 роки тому

cuanto cuesta este reloj indiglo wr50m perdon ?

• @cyrussuarez8364
    @cyrussuarez8364 8 років тому

where did you get the watch strap for your pwc watch?

• @freund333
      @freund333  8 років тому

+cyrus suarez I got it from a seller on ebay. I still had the business card and wanted to check their site but they don't exist anymore. Sorry for the bad news.

• @reperealegandirii

hey I wonder how you set the alarm to ring for only at 7 a.m. and not also alt 7p.m.?

• @freund333
      @freund333  8 років тому

Well that's not possible. You would have to deactivate the alarm after 7 am so that i doesn't go off at 7 pm. Btw new timex video coming soon.

• @reperealegandirii

+freund333 how you activare and deactivate the alarm?

• @freund333
      @freund333  8 років тому

reperealegandirii Just push the lower crown all the way in.

• @reperealegandirii

+freund333 thanks....ar u still wearing this watch? I ordered this watch and your video made me convinced that i want this watch....and I'm curious the hear some opinions from a long time user...

• @freund333
      @freund333  8 років тому

reperealegandirii Not that often cause i had a little accident that broke the strap or band or whatever you call it. It has nothing to do with the quality it was just an accident. I tried fixing it with superglue but i don't trust it that much so really hold. So i made a paracord watchband but it is a bit too big. But i still love this watch cause it's one of the last with easy set alarm.

• @jorgeruiz3200
    @jorgeruiz3200 6 місяців тому

tengo el mismito sólo que hase muchos años que no lo he usado porque nesesito cambiarle la pila

• @K1ZX
    @K1ZX 8 років тому

شكرا جزيلا انها جميله

• @Billyusi
    @Billyusi 10 років тому