Boundary Building Spray Drone Agras T40

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 15 кві 2024
  • In this video, I head out to scout the fields that we will be spraying with our DJI T40. This is just one way of how you can build boundaries around the fields that you will be spraying fall along hit the subscribe because we will be bringing you more Drone Spraying content.
    For info on getting started with spray drones visit www.nuwayag.com.
    FREE DOWNLOAD: Start Your Drone Business - The Complete A-Z Guide: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/dis...
    Drone Trailer: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Agras T40 www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    @nuWayAg
    TikTok.com/ @nuWayAg
    nuwayag

КОМЕНТАРІ • 22

• @rickace132
    @rickace132 15 днів тому

I would also bring one of those backpack sprayers just in case you can't spray a certain area with the drone because of obstacles.

• @cyberianfps1480
    @cyberianfps1480 Місяць тому +1

This is my new favorite channel... only because this guy casually busted out an M30T to check the perimeter of a field! We had a real hard time getting out PD to purchase one of these for our tech team.

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  Місяць тому +1

Our first channel was drone deer recovery so we also have m30t’s around 😎😁

• @cyberianfps1480
      @cyberianfps1480 Місяць тому

@@nuWayAg I love it

• @waltersmith9009
    @waltersmith9009 2 місяці тому +2

Did I miss it? Never saw how you mapped field in SmartFarm and then upload and downloaded to remote…..

• @MichaelUnkel
    @MichaelUnkel 2 місяці тому +2

I just got a T 40 I’m in south La . Lots of rice and crawfish . I would like to talk wt someone about this business. I’m a farmer and helicopter pilot
    Michael Unkel

• @talonpilot
    @talonpilot 2 місяці тому +1

“Mapping a field” with a $10,000+ M30 isnt just an average person’s drone. Thats a serious piece of drone!

• @SlackerU
      @SlackerU 2 місяці тому +1

That's interesting in I wonder if he could be mapping with a Mavric instead. My lithium batteries are super sluggish now that they're over 200 cycles.

• @shanetillery254
      @shanetillery254 Місяць тому

What is the cheapest drone you can map with would rather not carry a $10,000 drone in the backseat

• @SlackerU
      @SlackerU Місяць тому +1

​@@shanetillery254 A Mavric 3 Enterprise With RTK & an RTK-mobile-station is still around ~$8k.

• @jocelynsmith5214
    @jocelynsmith5214 2 місяці тому +1

Keep doing how to videos on the drones

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 місяці тому +1

Ok! More in the works

• @SlackerU
    @SlackerU 2 місяці тому +1

Seems like you need one that can spread grass or wildflower seeds. I'm just thinking wildflower or winter seeding from September-December when things aren't growing fast enough for fertilizer. I'm converting my ditches to wildflowers & not mowing until June.

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 місяці тому +2

Yup. These drones can spread dry seed as well. Have a video on our channel about it. Great for winter wheat

• @Agri-tech-drones
    @Agri-tech-drones 2 місяці тому

Please do a video with an m3m and process it then transfer it into the rc plus

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 місяці тому

It’s not a regular part of our workflow but I’ll see if we can do something along those lines

• @Agri-tech-drones
      @Agri-tech-drones 2 місяці тому +1

@@nuWayAg that would be awesome. Do I need Wi-Fi to process orthos and variable rate applications in Terra?

• @colegoerdt6423
    @colegoerdt6423 2 місяці тому +1

1:57 What luck have you had with the Mavic 3E boundaries? Just picked up a Mavic 3E and am wanting to use Pix 4D to run boundaries and use JD ops center integration to use with our sprayers.
    Thanks

• @nuWayAg
      @nuWayAg  2 місяці тому +1

The Magic 3E is useful for some scenarios, necessary in others. But for many - not necessary at all

• @ivanmacko8332
    @ivanmacko8332 2 місяці тому

Hi, pls who is then responsible for chemical mixing and its type and properties? Do farmers provide the directions or is that your responsibility? Have you ever had a case of incorrect mixture and associated field demage??

• @SlackerU
      @SlackerU Місяць тому

You get a 137 license. I assume they're insured to spray land that they do not own. There are setback distances too, like 100ft from State-water... I think the interest is growing.

• @zevans8
      @zevans8 23 дні тому

@@SlackerU at the moment even if you own the land, the FAA want you to have a 137. pretty lame if you ask me. That is the last I saw, I could be wrong.