EXO-Com Installation (T520)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 жов 2024
  • Complete installation guide.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 5

• @Jpooppy
    @Jpooppy 2 роки тому

I had the hardest tike of my life trying to put the cheek pad back in, especially in the back where the BATTERY CABLE IS THERES NOT ENOUGH SPACE ITS SUPER TIGHT to get the tab back in

• @ScorpionNation
      @ScorpionNation  2 роки тому +1

Hi Julio, it is very tight but once installed it stays together very snug. If your are still continuing to have a hard time you can contact us through our live chat feature on our website M-F 8a - 5p PST and we can walk you through it. www.scorpionusa.com

• @Jpooppy
      @Jpooppy 2 роки тому +1

@@ScorpionNation im sorry if i came off as a bit rude, i was genuinely having some trouble with it for about 10 minutes but i got it! I love the helmet 10/10! Cant wait to go out and ride with it.

• @ScorpionNation
      @ScorpionNation  2 роки тому +1

@@Jpooppy Great, glad it worked out!

• @jeffhoeppner5359
      @jeffhoeppner5359 7 місяців тому

3 snaps on my cheek liners broke on the helmet side. Very disappointing. I just got the helmet today and sat down to install the exo com system and through it looked weird, and only realized when I went to put it all back together that the snaps broke. But I’m in Canada so I can’t do anything with scorpion support. Good thing there’s still snow on the ground.