Compact Folding ebike with a big-bike feel - DYU T1

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 бер 2024
  • This has to be one of the most affordable folding ebikes I have ever seen and such great quality too.
    The DYU T1 folding ebike has some really great features despite it being a very basic starter folding ebike. The no frills approach has really paid off and the way it looks & ride really shows that DYU spent some time getting this package just right.
    Get yours here while the sale is still on bit.ly/dyut1gj and use my discount code DYU-P to bring the price down even further. As this video goes live the discounts lower the price to just £759 offers end March 18th 2024.
    📣 Please LIKE & SHARE this video amongst friends and your social media
    👉 SUBSCRIBE for FREE ua-cam.com/users/gadgetjohn?s...
    🚐 Check our Campervan gear page johnandmandy.uk/campervan/
    💻 My VanLife Mobile WiFi Setup • THE BEST MOBILE ROUTER...
    📡 Starlink Roam extensive review - • WORTH IT? - STARLINK R...
    🚲 My MiRider GB3 Folding Ebike • Mirider GB3 Review - T...
    𐃏 BFG K02 Tyre review • 10,000 MILE REVIEW of ...
    🔋 12V Electrics Guide • Advanced Offgrid 12v E...
    🚐 My Off Grid Campervan Electrical System • Is this the best Off G...
    👮🏼‍♀️ Campervan Security systems • Serious Campervan Secu...
    📲 Instagram / johnmandyuk
    The best way to ask Questions is via Instagram
    The view expressed in this video are my own and conclusion are drawn from my personal experience of the topic of this video. All comments are moderated before publication to ensure the discussion remains centred on the content of this video. Spam, trolling, abuse and coarse language comments are deleted to keep the channel friendly towards everyone, as well as anything off-topic including but not limited to religion, politics, social / environmental / other activism, beliefs and causes, channel promotion, pandemics, media hatred, conspiracy theories and such like. Stay on topic and civil, please!
    #ad #ebike #campervan
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 52

• @AC_Milan1899
    @AC_Milan1899 День тому

This looks really good, loving the easily accessible battery. Mulling over getting this or the Engwe P20. This one has gears which is a massive dealbreaker.

• @markmim5676
    @markmim5676 3 місяці тому

Thanks very much John appreciate help and quick response

• @plove523
    @plove523 3 місяці тому

I had the weight issue with my first ebike. I thought I could wrangle 65 lbs into my rv alone. At 73 and fluffy-not-firm, it was a struggle. I got a light weight 45 lb ebike and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, wrangling the thing folded is cumbersome, but I don't feel like calling the paramedics after I store it.

• @GeoffAnthonyClinics
    @GeoffAnthonyClinics 3 місяці тому

Excellent! Thanks John. 👍😀☘️

• @geoffcampbell7846
    @geoffcampbell7846 3 місяці тому

Another great bike review John, and its clear you like that bike alot. I think its probably a really good size bike for the average van user. Small, easy to pack and accommodate, and gets you out snd about without to much effort, and at that price, a reall bargin too. You didn't mention the size of rider its suitable for, so I'd be checking the specs to see if would work for both a tall (over 6ft) and a shorter rider in the 5ft area. Still, i think its a brilliantly simple take on an Ebike and one I'd not heard of, so cheers. Just wondering if it will pass the Stelvio test? Take care, best wishes to both. 👋🇬🇧🇺🇦🇪🇺

• @DA11NOON
    @DA11NOON 3 місяці тому

Great vlog John 👍

• @wpl-lifemusiceverything3090
    @wpl-lifemusiceverything3090 3 місяці тому

Always enjoy these review vlogs John. 👍🏻❤️

• @marcgransden1566
    @marcgransden1566 3 місяці тому

Excellent review John! We are looking at an e-bike for my wife and I at the moment and find it a minefield!

• @vivienne3757
    @vivienne3757 3 місяці тому

Thanks for the review, think you should open a bike shop😂😂

• @juliahutchinson4542
    @juliahutchinson4542 3 місяці тому

Thanks John for this review.
    I got the Mirider after your review on that one. So do you now prefer this over the Mirider? Is it lighter and easier to fold and store in the camper?
    Thanks John and take care both.

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  3 місяці тому +2

It’s the same weight as the MiRider GB3 and folds as easy into roughly the same size. I prefer the gears & larger wheels on this bike.

• @CJ-ew8df
    @CJ-ew8df 3 місяці тому

John, slightly off topic. Where did you get your bull bars for the van? I'm struggling to find any that don't obstruct the number plate and yours look perfect. Many thanks!

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  3 місяці тому

I kept searching on eBay, they pop up every few months.

• @CJ-ew8df
      @CJ-ew8df 3 місяці тому

Thanks ​@@GadgetJohn

• @MatthewsBrother
    @MatthewsBrother 3 місяці тому

Hi John, went to the Yorkshire motorhome show the other day and saw a 17 kg folding e bike carbon frame, called GRON, only problem is it was £3k 😱

• @SimonLuck-ol5dq
    @SimonLuck-ol5dq 3 місяці тому

Hi - Great review, I have a question - can you fit a rear bike rack to it?

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  2 місяці тому +1

You could 👍🏻

• @SimonLuck-ol5dq
      @SimonLuck-ol5dq 2 місяці тому

@@GadgetJohn thanks - the review is great. Might have to get one now

• @jackiestokes6502
    @jackiestokes6502 3 місяці тому +1

Hi john. I’m looking for a new E- Bike as ours are just too heavy to lift, though they are great bikes …At the moment we’ve got his and her’s Raleigh bikes which I’m trying to sell.. my husband has only used it once!! we brought in them in 2019, that did cost around £1.500. Each!! That bike does look great.. and certainly is a lot lighter than my RALEIGH.. thank you for the review 😊😊

• @marcgransden1566
      @marcgransden1566 3 місяці тому +1

Could you let me know some more details of your bike Jackie as I am looking for my wife and I at the moment

• @davidhewitt2864
      @davidhewitt2864 3 місяці тому

Have you looked at Mi-Rider bikes ?

• @marcgransden1566
      @marcgransden1566 3 місяці тому

@@davidhewitt2864 yes we have

• @susangoodall5037
    @susangoodall5037 3 місяці тому

Good looking bike John 👍

• @travellingtaylors8352
    @travellingtaylors8352 2 місяці тому

Hi John, we have the mirider gb3 and are looking to get a second one so we don’t all fight over the mirider. Now you’ve had this a while would you still recommend it over another mirider. The cost of this is really attractive. Any updated view would be very much appreciated

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  2 місяці тому

Mandy loves this, we’ve done some miles on it now and it’s been great.

• @travellingtaylors8352
      @travellingtaylors8352 2 місяці тому

@@GadgetJohn fab, thank you so much for replying. It looks like your recommendation made it fly off the shelves. It’s out of stock. I like the idea of bigger wheels but same storage. Give Mandy my best and hope all goes well with everything.

• @sallydacre438
    @sallydacre438 3 місяці тому

Great review John, just wondering if you've looked at the ADO AIR 20? I wish they'd give you one to review.
    Sending virtual hugs to you both.

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  3 місяці тому +1

I looked at that bike but it has no gears, so for us it would really limit the use.

• @maddavvid2339
    @maddavvid2339 3 місяці тому +1

Good morning John, just wondering Do you sell all the excess stuff you don’t need and if so where do you sell them? Many thanks ❤️💙

• @The_Arby
      @The_Arby 3 місяці тому

He has in past, usually a few days or a week notice, usually on his chanel, sells quite alot, usually around the Midlands where he's parked up for a few days 🙂

• @GadgetJohn

I do sell items I’m no longer using, mostly via my instagram account.

• @markmim5676
    @markmim5676 2 місяці тому

Hey John just wondering if Mandy is still using this bike and are you guys still happy with it? Ordered one based on your review however they advised out of stock and due for delivery in May.

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  2 місяці тому +1

Yes we still love this bike, I’m not surprised it’s out of stock though as it’s such a good bike for the price.

• @markmim5676
      @markmim5676 2 місяці тому

@@GadgetJohn hi John thanks for your reply, funnily enough think I may have seen Mandy on it in another one of your reviews 😁

• @andysteele5707
    @andysteele5707 3 місяці тому

The Engwe pro yeah that's heavy. Folds OK but bit pointless because so heavy to lift lol

• @gibletthevan1694
    @gibletthevan1694 3 місяці тому

It looks great, I’d need to check load capacity tho as I’m a chunky girl

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  3 місяці тому +2

The load capacity was shown in the clip of the website, its 280 Lbs / 127Kg / 20 Stone load capacity.

• @gibletthevan1694
      @gibletthevan1694 3 місяці тому

@@GadgetJohn thanks John appreciate it

• @markmim5676

Hey John enjoyed the review and considering getting one for my wife👍. Sorry to ask on this review but not sure how else to contact you. On a totally separate note I wondered if you could recommend travel insurance that gives you 90 days in Europe as most of the ones I am finding seem to have maximum 62 days

• @GadgetJohn

RAC gives you 90 days travel insurance 👍🏻

• @markmim5676

Thanks John great help

• @The_Arby
    @The_Arby 3 місяці тому

Looks good...Can you fit a rear rack on it ?

• @GadgetJohn

Yes you can 👍🏻

• @dank.3552
      @dank.3552 3 місяці тому

Thanks for Review…get mine in a week…Maybe links for rear rack and handle bar case?

• @billsimmonds6005
    @billsimmonds6005 3 місяці тому +1

Another great video. Did I understand that this bike has a twist & go function or equivalent or is it merely pedal assist ?

• @GadgetJohn

It has pedal assist and a thumb throttle if you want to install it.

• @victor007ven
    @victor007ven 3 місяці тому

😊

• @janetkennedy5940
    @janetkennedy5940 3 місяці тому

Excellent review. I'm seriously tempted to protect my new hip!

• @MarcelEling
    @MarcelEling 3 місяці тому

Nice bike, but do you know switch bike?

• @GadgetJohn
      @GadgetJohn  3 місяці тому

I’ve not heard of a switch bike.

• @Rob.1340
    @Rob.1340 3 місяці тому

👍🚐🚐😎❤️