1. Today, I’m going to the grocery store to grab some things for the week. 今天,我要去超市買一些東西,準備一週的食材。 2. I wake up early and get ready. I’m making a shopping list to remember everything I need. 我早早起床,開始準備。我列了一個購物清單,以免忘記要買的東西。 3. First, I grab my wallet, keys, and shopping bag, then head out the door. 首先,我拿起錢包、鑰匙和購物袋,然後出門。 4. The grocery store is just down the street from my house, so it doesn’t take long to get there. 超市就在我家街頭,走過去不需要太長時間。 5. As I enter the store, I see the produce section with fresh fruits and vegetables. 当我進入超市時,我看到水果和蔬菜區有新鮮的食材。 6. I need some tomatoes, onions, and lettuce for a salad. 我需要一些番茄、洋蔥和生菜來做沙拉。 7. I walk over to the produce section and pick out two tomatoes, one onion, and some lettuce. 我走向蔬果區,選了兩顆番茄、一顆洋蔥和一些生菜。 8. Next, I go to the dairy section to get some milk and yogurt. 接下來,我去乳製品區買一些牛奶和優格。 9. I find the organic milk and pick up two cartons. 我找到有機牛奶,拿了兩盒。 10. I also grab a tub of yogurt with honey in it. 我還拿了一罐蜂蜜口味的優格。 11. Walking down the aisle, I see some bread on sale. I decide to get a loaf of whole wheat bread. 走過貨架時,我看到麵包在打折。我決定買一條全麥麵包。 12. I turn down aisle five to find sparkling water, as I’m out at home. 我轉到第五通道,去找氣泡水,因為家裡的快沒了。 13. I grab a few bottles of sparkling water, and I’m happy to see they’re on sale. 我拿了幾瓶氣泡水,看到它們在打折,我很開心。 14. Now, I head to the meat section to buy some chicken for dinner tonight. 現在,我去肉品區買些雞肉準備今晚的晚餐。 15. I ask the worker, “Could you help me find the chicken breast?” 我問店員:“請問雞胸肉在哪裡?” 16. The worker points me to the fridge on the left. I grab two packs of chicken. 店員指向左邊的冰箱,我拿了兩包雞胸肉。 17. On my way to the checkout counter, I pass the snack aisle. I grab a bag of chips. 在去收銀台的路上,我經過了零食區,順便拿了一包薯片。 18. I stop by the cashier, ready to pay for my groceries. 我來到收銀台,準備付款。 19.“Hi, how are you today?” the cashier asks as I put my items on the counter. “你好,今天過得怎麼樣?”收銀員問,當我把東西放在收銀台上。 20.“I’m good, thanks! Just here to grab a few things,” I reply. “我很好,謝謝!只是來買幾樣東西。”我回答。 21. The cashier scans my items and tells me the total is $45.50. 收銀員掃描了我的商品,告訴我總共是45.50美元。 22.“Would you like to use your membership for a discount?” she asks. “您要使用會員卡享受折扣嗎?”她問。 23. Yes, please,” I say, scanning my membership card. “好啊,麻煩用一下,”我說,並掃描了我的會員卡。 24. After a few seconds, the cashier tells me my total is now $42.00. 幾秒鐘後,收銀員告訴我總金額變成42.00美元。 25. Do you want to donate $2 to the clarity?” she asks. “您想捐2美元給慈善機構嗎?”她問。 26.“Sure,” I reply. “好啊,”我回答。 27. She hands me my receipt and says, “Have a good day!” 收銀員把收據遞給我並說:“祝您今天愉快!” 28. I take my bags and head to the parking lot. 我拿著袋子走向停車場。 29. I load the groceries into my car and drive home. 我把所有東西放進車裡,然後開車回家。 30. At home, I unpack everything and feel happy that I got everything on my list. 到家後,我把東西拿出來,覺得很高興,因為我把清單上的東西都買到了。
1. Today, I’m going to the grocery store to grab some things for the week.
今天,我要去超市買一些東西,準備一週的食材。
2. I wake up early and get ready. I’m making a shopping list to remember everything I need.
我早早起床,開始準備。我列了一個購物清單,以免忘記要買的東西。
3. First, I grab my wallet, keys, and shopping bag, then head out the door.
首先,我拿起錢包、鑰匙和購物袋,然後出門。
4. The grocery store is just down the street from my house, so it doesn’t take long to get there.
超市就在我家街頭,走過去不需要太長時間。
5. As I enter the store, I see the produce section with fresh fruits and vegetables.
当我進入超市時,我看到水果和蔬菜區有新鮮的食材。
6. I need some tomatoes, onions, and lettuce for a salad.
我需要一些番茄、洋蔥和生菜來做沙拉。
7. I walk over to the produce section and pick out two tomatoes, one onion, and some lettuce.
我走向蔬果區,選了兩顆番茄、一顆洋蔥和一些生菜。
8. Next, I go to the dairy section to get some milk and yogurt.
接下來,我去乳製品區買一些牛奶和優格。
9. I find the organic milk and pick up two cartons.
我找到有機牛奶,拿了兩盒。
10. I also grab a tub of yogurt with honey in it.
我還拿了一罐蜂蜜口味的優格。
11. Walking down the aisle, I see some bread on sale. I decide to get a loaf of whole wheat bread.
走過貨架時,我看到麵包在打折。我決定買一條全麥麵包。
12. I turn down aisle five to find sparkling water, as I’m out at home.
我轉到第五通道,去找氣泡水,因為家裡的快沒了。
13. I grab a few bottles of sparkling water, and I’m happy to see they’re on sale.
我拿了幾瓶氣泡水,看到它們在打折,我很開心。
14. Now, I head to the meat section to buy some chicken for dinner tonight.
現在,我去肉品區買些雞肉準備今晚的晚餐。
15. I ask the worker, “Could you help me find the chicken breast?”
我問店員:“請問雞胸肉在哪裡?”
16. The worker points me to the fridge on the left. I grab two packs of chicken.
店員指向左邊的冰箱,我拿了兩包雞胸肉。
17. On my way to the checkout counter, I pass the snack aisle. I grab a bag of chips.
在去收銀台的路上,我經過了零食區,順便拿了一包薯片。
18. I stop by the cashier, ready to pay for my groceries.
我來到收銀台,準備付款。
19.“Hi, how are you today?” the cashier asks as I put my items on the counter.
“你好,今天過得怎麼樣?”收銀員問,當我把東西放在收銀台上。
20.“I’m good, thanks! Just here to grab a few things,” I reply.
“我很好,謝謝!只是來買幾樣東西。”我回答。
21. The cashier scans my items and tells me the total is $45.50.
收銀員掃描了我的商品,告訴我總共是45.50美元。
22.“Would you like to use your membership for a discount?” she asks.
“您要使用會員卡享受折扣嗎?”她問。
23. Yes, please,” I say, scanning my membership card.
“好啊,麻煩用一下,”我說,並掃描了我的會員卡。
24. After a few seconds, the cashier tells me my total is now $42.00.
幾秒鐘後,收銀員告訴我總金額變成42.00美元。
25. Do you want to donate $2 to the clarity?” she asks.
“您想捐2美元給慈善機構嗎?”她問。
26.“Sure,” I reply.
“好啊,”我回答。
27. She hands me my receipt and says, “Have a good day!”
收銀員把收據遞給我並說:“祝您今天愉快!”
28. I take my bags and head to the parking lot.
我拿著袋子走向停車場。
29. I load the groceries into my car and drive home.
我把所有東西放進車裡,然後開車回家。
30. At home, I unpack everything and feel happy that I got everything on my list.
到家後,我把東西拿出來,覺得很高興,因為我把清單上的東西都買到了。
謝謝,很棒很受用喔
感謝觀看,學習愉快😃
感謝
一起學習進步吧😄
很棒的編排方式,謝謝您,已訂閱。
有點小建議:英文黃字部份的中文解說,若較長的話,不要太快閃掉,會來不及看完。謝謝
好的,謝謝您的觀看和很好的建議,後續的視頻會注意這個問題,學習愉快😀