We Bag a Famous Influencers T5!!!!!

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 4 жов 2024
  • Our good friend ‪@DanChambersDAC‬ found UA-cam stardom over the past few years, growing over 100k subscribers from his home car builds. So when he purchased his latest build, a scruffy pre facelift Volkswagen T5 transporter, we jumped at the opportunity to collaborate with him and get it sitting down nicely on solow air suspension and airlift performance 3H.
    Do you like the videos? Please subscribe.. It's free and helps us film more videos for your guys.
    If you would like to support the channel or have questions about air ride suspension please click the link to our website for more info and our quality clothing range.
    www.lowdowntra...
    Edited by
    Gareth Kitchin
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 31

• @DiggyDazz
    @DiggyDazz Рік тому +1

Yess lads

• @THQAutomotive
    @THQAutomotive Рік тому +1

Yes then!! 🙌👏❤️👇

• @glennrowswell3007
    @glennrowswell3007 Рік тому +1

Great video!

• @s1_vbe
    @s1_vbe 11 місяців тому

Booked in and now can't wait for the day in the bay 🙌

• @jasonmyers2005
    @jasonmyers2005 Рік тому +1

That looks amazing. Same as I said on dans Chanel. Wish I could afford it for my bus

• @johnrowell942
    @johnrowell942 Рік тому +1

Great video by Dan and his project. Well done by you guys

• @t28wab
    @t28wab Рік тому +1

Great work, one day would love to go down this route when the finances become available😘,but for now no complaints with the solow I have now✊️

• @downnoutmotors
    @downnoutmotors Рік тому +1

Enjoyed Dan's video and yours too.. makes me want a t5 soon much 😆

• @clivemillington8452
    @clivemillington8452 Рік тому +1

Looking gooooood✌️👍

• @andyrew3717
    @andyrew3717 Рік тому +1

Hi, nice Land Rover 👍🏻 is it for sale 🤔 thanks, Andy.

• @LowdownTransporters
      @LowdownTransporters  Рік тому +1

Unfortunately not this is a customers you can see build videos on it over on dropworks customs UA-cam

• @natstone1615
    @natstone1615 Рік тому +1

Just watched dans videos, looks sick fellas, super neat and great to see top notch workmanship 🤙🏼 My 04 t5 is static on h&r ultra lows, hub mod and machined t6 top mounts, hoping to get the mrs a t6 and she wants airride, hopefully get to meet you guys one day, keep up the top work and videos

• @sickel.7018
    @sickel.7018 Рік тому +1

Nice vid lads

• @andypaul382
    @andypaul382 Рік тому +1

Subscribed 2 Dan and now urs 👍

• @svenraets
    @svenraets Рік тому +1

What wheels are those ? And size ?

• @JMCarWorx
    @JMCarWorx Рік тому

How much do you charge labour for install and chassis mods?

• @ViralEye1
    @ViralEye1 Рік тому +1

Famous?? 🤣 Sorry Dan

• @wandango5913
    @wandango5913 Рік тому

Just watched both of dans videos, great content. Just a quick couple of questions, I’m slowly gathering bits on the cheap to do this myself, just needing the bags and shocks, I’ve got the airlift manifold with the push fits in but one of them is a bit dodgy, I was just going to buy a new fitting and replace it, would it be possible to take them all out and tap the holes to take the 90 bends instead? Also I’m wanting to fit everything underneath on a Lwb Caravelle with the heater coolant pipe in the rear driver side arch, what do you normally do to move it? I’m only lowered 100mm and it’s worn through the arch liner into the hose? I also want to buy 2 of skinny tanks that you sell and fit them underneath the plastic trims on the side because i’ve already got a propex under slung tank fitted by the spare wheel, I’ve got a 4 gallon tank and it’s too big, do you think yours will fit? Thanks

• @LowdownTransporters
      @LowdownTransporters  Рік тому +1

hi, I'm not sure you can remove them and tap them out as we haven't needed to do this, but obviously you can change the cartridge to stop it leaking. the rear heater coolant pipes we haven't ran into many vans with these on, the only one we have wasn't that low so didn't cause an issue, you may be able to drill some new holes and lift it slightly. on a LWB you can fit 2x of our stubby 1.5 gallon tanks behind the fuel tank, 3 gallon combined will be enough air on tap for most vans. hope this helps
      chris

• @wandango5913
      @wandango5913 Рік тому

@@LowdownTransporters thanks for your reply Chris, I never noticed the stubby ones on the website, I’ll be in touch and get them ordered.