LAOWA 65mm Macro Lens FujiFilm X-T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 вер 2024
  • Here's my review with sample images from the Laowa 65mm Macro lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 13

• @mehmetb389
    @mehmetb389 Рік тому +2

Hello. First of all, thanks for the video content. If you had to choose between the Fujifilm 80mm 2.8 and the laowa 65mm 2.8, which would you buy? Aut focus is not very important. Only the photo quality and the usefulness of the lens are important.

• @BushidoPhoto
      @BushidoPhoto  Рік тому +3

Mehmet, you’re welcome and thanks for watching! If you need autofocus, get the FujiFilm. If you are serious about Macro, get the Laowa. It has twice the magnification to get close to things like ants or other insects. If you don’t plan on shooting things that small, the Funifilm lens will likely be fine. I highly recommend the laowa lens though. It’s really really great!

• @mehmetb389
      @mehmetb389 Рік тому +1

@@BushidoPhoto Right now, optical quality is all that matters to me. It's not that Fujifilm has auto focus or laowa has 2x magnification.

• @BushidoPhoto
      @BushidoPhoto  Рік тому +2

The Laowa has superb optical quality. You can’t go wrong with it and I would recommend it.

• @akngoktuna694
      @akngoktuna694 Рік тому +1

Definitely Laowa 65 ☺️

• @mehmetb389
      @mehmetb389 Рік тому

@@akngoktuna694 oww alightsoftdiffuser. I used the diffuser you made. great job 👏👏👏

• @thomasvan9572
    @thomasvan9572 Рік тому +1

Nice

• @elcolordelcielo4045
    @elcolordelcielo4045 Рік тому +2

Hi, I have a Fuji XS-10 and I'm thinking of buying the Laowa 65 2X. Can you tell me which model of Flash do you use? I really liked your configuration.
    Greetings from Spain

• @BushidoPhoto
      @BushidoPhoto  Рік тому

Hello, I am using the Godox TT350 flash. Cheers!

• @mirraalwin
    @mirraalwin Рік тому

😍