Tractor Wood Chipper BX42S on TYM T264

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 20 жов 2024
  • We pulled the Titan Attachment BX42S Wood Chipper out! After a little spring tree limb cutting, we mulched up the limbs. We used the TYM Tractors T264 to move all of the brush to the driveway, and away we went with the wood chipper. The TYM T264 powered through it all, breaking several shear bolts. Don't overload your wood chipper. I pushed to the limits. It is a good design and just popped shear bolts as it should. Overall, I am happy with the BX42S wood chipper, and I love the TYM T264. It is a little powerhouse.
    Check out the wood chipper here: www.jdoqocy.co...
    Cool Stuff For Tractors: www.kqzyfj.com....
    Sawhaul 5% discount code: shop.sawhaul.c...
    Echo Timberwolf Chainsaw: amzn.to/35fW0Tr
    LET'S CONNECT :)
    ✩ Facebook Page - / tonystractor
    ✩ Website - www.tonystract...
    ✩ Twitter - @TonysTractor
    ✩ Instagram - / tonystractoradventure1
    Learn more about TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Learn more about Hardee: www.hardeebyev...
    Learn more about Blacks Creek Innovations: www.blackscree...
    Learn more about Frontier Sawmills: www.frontiersa...
    Learn more about WorkSaver: www.worksaver....
    Legal Info: This channel is owned and operated by Tony and Tanja Lay. Inspired Videography, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
    Sponsors: Hardee MFG, Worksaver, Sawhaul, TYM Tractors, Harbor Freight
    #tymtractors #sawhaul #hardeemfg #worksaver
    www.youtube.co...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 37

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
    @HamiltonvilleFarm 4 роки тому +1

Nice job👍

• @LouisianaTractorworks
    @LouisianaTractorworks 4 роки тому +1

The TYM and chipper do good on all that wood. A slip clutch would be the way to go for that hardwood. I like the idea of the all organic raised beds. I don't like using all the chemicals either. Have a good week Tony!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  4 роки тому +1

That big T474 of yours, would power through it. Have a great week my friend.

• @HomeIdeasYT
    @HomeIdeasYT 4 роки тому +1

So cool 👍

• @stephenrhodesianridgeback7418
    @stephenrhodesianridgeback7418 4 роки тому +1

Up here in ontario the gang of six crows moved in on my peaches and cream corn first wave that was ready for picking . Put plastic netting around the other corn and they would not go near it . Fake great horned owl didn’t work either . They dive bombed it and figured it out then two went in while the others stood guard 😂 . Didn’t touch any beans or anything else . Put wood chips all round pepper and tomato plants this year . Worked great . 👍 Wish someone would sponser you with a good power feed chipper . You would be the guy too show it off . 👍👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  4 роки тому

I would love a power feed wood chipper. We ended up getting a few beans, but our corn did great.

• @danielkaz6280
    @danielkaz6280 4 роки тому +1

Great job 👌

• @bud1412
    @bud1412 3 роки тому +1

Be interesting to see how you fix the shear pin problem. Please post a video on it. Thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 роки тому

Already did! I put a video out last month installing a slip clutch. ua-cam.com/video/Yvsmq3SFbEI/v-deo.html

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 4 роки тому +2

Made quick work of that pile. A great machine to have to be sure. 👍🚜 Speaking of taters, I could go for some and a nice big steak myself😃

• @mitch_smith
    @mitch_smith 4 роки тому +1

Every time I watch a one of ya'll run a chipper, I get closer to buying one. Can't justify it just yet, but man, I really want one. Side note on the mulch: I'm not an expert, but the local Ag extension told me I burned up/killed some full grown live oaks putting down fresh chips. They said the nitrogen content is really high in freshly chipped wood. Not sure if that is always the case or not.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  4 роки тому +2

Mitch, it is the other way around. Fresh wood chips pull the nitrogen out of the soil during the rotting process. Putting fresh mulch in walk ways kills most plants buy starving them.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  4 роки тому +2

It will hurt trees if it is put around the base.

• @mitch_smith
      @mitch_smith 4 роки тому +2

Tony's Tractor Adventure ah ha! You know more about it than I do. Thanks for the clarification as I didn’t get that right from the Ag office. Shame really. Killed 3 very old live oaks.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I stayed at a Holliday Inn last night. 😁😁😁 I grew up farming. Horticulture is in the family. I was surprised I could spell horticulture ! 😇😇😇

• @mitch_smith
      @mitch_smith 4 роки тому +1

Tony's Tractor Adventure I’m learning. I grew up tossing bales.

• @jasoncline4383
    @jasoncline4383 4 роки тому +1

At least it was a bazillion degrees out. The pile on the tarp was a lot smaller than the pile in the driveway, nice job.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I was so nice that day. We have cooled off a bit here, but another round is coming.

• @deanbarr5740
    @deanbarr5740 4 роки тому +3

That's funny Tony, we eat taters at our house too. Meat and taters i can't hardly have one without the other buddy.

• @snelletor
    @snelletor 2 роки тому +1

Hello Tony, Like your video's!! I'm considering buying that same wood chipper. Have a question about that friction clutch. Does it do the trick and with what specific Nm did you install? Just in case I can order it right away. Keep up the good work and greetings from Belgium!

• @ODLife
    @ODLife 4 роки тому +2

Great video Tony, I sheared more bolts when my spacing of blades were wider. Might check you spacing.

• @joshwooten3719
      @joshwooten3719 4 роки тому +1

I second this. It also seems it is having a problem self feeding the smaller branches and this is usually a symptom of too wide a knife gap or dull blades. Maybe worth looking into, great vids!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Checked it and it is fine. I think the bolts I am using are not as tough as they say. The slip clutch will take care of it.

• @gringopines3476
    @gringopines3476 4 роки тому

HAY TONY GREAT VIDEO... DO THEY MAKE A BIGGER WOOD CHIPPER??? THE ONE YOU GOT SEEMS TO WORK GOOD BUT MABY IF THERE'S A BIGGER MODEL YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BREAKAGE SO OFTEN??? I LIKE HOW IT TOOK THAT BIG LOOSE PILE DOWN TO ABOUT HALF THE SIZE COOL MAN. WELL YOU STAY COOL AN KEEP PUSHIN ON FRIEND... PEACE

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They make a bigger one, but I would overload it too. LOL.

• @gringopines3476
      @gringopines3476 4 роки тому

HAY TONY HOWBOUCHA JUST SAW THE VIDEO AN IT WAS GREAT!!! LOVE THOSE COMBO PRODUCTIONS YOU- BET. THANX TONY FOR PUTTIN UP WITH MY SHENANIGANS LOVE YA MAN STAY COOL AN KEEP PUSHIN ON BRO... PEACE@@TonysTractorAdventure

• @jburch1544
    @jburch1544 4 роки тому +2

Shear bolts on these chippers are a pain. Have a 10 year old Chinese made chipper with 5 drive belts, no shear bolts, belts slip and smoke when jammed, slip clutch would be better.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have the slip clutch, but I have not used it yet. Testing it soon.

• @jburch1544
      @jburch1544 4 роки тому +1

@@TonysTractorAdventurethanks, let us know it works out