What The Heck Is A Brabus T12...?

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 22 вер 2024
  • Brabus is possibly the biggest independent tuner of Mercedes-Benz vehicles often with a price tag that rivals their price tags. With an out the door cost of almost $200,000, the Brabus T12 certainly wasn't cheap. So what does all that money get you back in 2004, and how does it stack up today? Is the Brabus a bargain of a bruiser Benz? Join LBI Limited founder Andrew Mastin as he does a short review of our newest offering, a 2004 Brabus T12, to see what makes this car so special.
    For more information on this car please visit the listing on our website:
    lbilimited.com...
    To view the rest of our current offerings please visit our website here:
    lbilimited.com...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 10

• @gtboard
    @gtboard 8 місяців тому

Stunning!

• @thomasbristan4121
    @thomasbristan4121 7 місяців тому

DREAM CAR !

• @braouf
    @braouf 4 роки тому +1

How did that end up at RM auction last month. Although got an AMG version with 20K miles on the clock but would have got this one for the color !

• @miloskujovic
    @miloskujovic 4 роки тому +2

I friend have one here in east europe, same color
    Awesome start up sound, insane power from factory and happens to be gas guzzler
    But that's okay because it does have big V12 !!

• @Jkstolz
    @Jkstolz 4 роки тому +1

I have a white 2000 MB E320 with Brabus NW it has the appearance package from the day it was purchased. Mine has 228k miles and it drives sooooo amazing it's a tank but has a zippy engine it's also lowered and staggered stance.. 19" wheels, has even more amazing Brabus wheels. One owner as well.. it has all the amazing features but only a DVD screen up front, not in back. I'm good with the upgrade to a 2019 car play options. If anyone has a boat I'd trade ya for a nice 20 footer open bow.

• @LBILimited
      @LBILimited  4 роки тому

Thanks for letting us know! The miles are a bit too high for us, but hopefully your still enjoying that big beautiful brute of a Brabus!

• @originaldeftom
    @originaldeftom 2 роки тому

My Holy Grail car. Full stop.

• @psworks6603
    @psworks6603 4 роки тому +1

"it's not something you'd have on your collector's car llist" - wait little bit and say it again in 10 years.

• @Leonchik999.
    @Leonchik999. 2 роки тому

I adore it.. ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️