Campsite Tour and some new items in the Gazelle T4

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 14 лип 2023
  • A quick tour of my car camping campsite setup. Enjoying my setup and layout of the Gazelle T4 plus I try a new tent fan and some small hanging storage bags.
    #carcamping #gazelletents #camping #campinglife #overlanding

КОМЕНТАРІ • 13

• @tracker5849
    @tracker5849 8 місяців тому

Love that tent...looks a bit much for 1 old woman to set up alone tho. I need to redo my camp kitchen and reduce....ive got enough for the marines!!!! Lol. Every video i see something i NEED. Ive got stuff running out my ears. But it sooooo much fun!!

• @K0TAG
    @K0TAG Рік тому

Nice truck!

• @HarshmanHills
    @HarshmanHills Рік тому +1

great setup there

• @CheezeheadChris
      @CheezeheadChris Рік тому

I was recently given by a buddy of mine a Clam Quick-Set Shelter. I plan on using it as our mess tent/ rec area this next coming Saturday for our week long "Fish Camp " I also plan on using it in October as my tent when I travel down to Kentucky for a get together. I'm really looking forwards to using it. Nice stove too and I like the rest of your set up as well. Have fun!👍🏻😎

• @carmenmartinez2882
      @carmenmartinez2882 Рік тому

Nice set up, love the little bags you added to the Gazelle, they’re practical because the other bags are huge, I like them but is nice to be able to find small items fast. I have the same tent and love it. I McGiver a Kelty backroads connecting to the tent and it makes a great huge vestibule right by the door, comes very handy specially in the rain since I can come outside and sit around or cook right by the tent without getting wet. Thanks for the video.

• @EatCarbs
    @EatCarbs Рік тому

Looks like a great setup. Thanks for the video brother

• @benterwellen
    @benterwellen Рік тому

Good to see ya back, as always a good video, liked it…

• @maribee885
    @maribee885 11 місяців тому

Nice setup. The table in the tent with the pole, did you make that? I have a light pole but can't find a good table to work with it.

• @BarnYardOutdoors
      @BarnYardOutdoors  11 місяців тому +1

That is the iClimb Table. If comes with the light pole as an option. Here is my review of it.
      ua-cam.com/video/NPJhdzthajU/v-deo.htmlsi=4VB_IxjuGgD2twx5

• @Bob808Knight
    @Bob808Knight Рік тому

Damn very nice setup brother. If you don't mind me asking which state park is this?

• @BarnYardOutdoors
      @BarnYardOutdoors  Рік тому +1

WagonTrain State Recreation Area just east of Hickman Nebraska.

• @Bob808Knight
      @Bob808Knight Рік тому

@@BarnYardOutdoors okay. I'll check it out. What's it cost to stay a night? What's the hiking trail situation? Yep I'm full of questions LOL

• @BarnYardOutdoors
      @BarnYardOutdoors  Рік тому

@@Bob808Knight $10 a night. There are a few trails that are pretty nice. Lots of ticks when you get onto the trails. There is also a Wildlife Management Area connected to the park that has some trails, places to hunt and backwoods camping.