How to change Wing Mirror Indicator Bulbs - Ford Ranger T6

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 22 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 25

• @feckwit101
    @feckwit101 4 місяці тому

Cheers, really helpful. Took me about 15 mins to change the bulb and the indicator unit because of this video

• @xj358
    @xj358 3 роки тому +1

You must be the first You Tuber to show how to do this...Thanks.

• @DetailingandtheBeast
      @DetailingandtheBeast  3 роки тому

It's one of those jobs that is easy if you know how... and if you dont it's annoying frustrating and can cause damage.

• @xj358
      @xj358 3 роки тому

@@DetailingandtheBeast I'm now on my 2nd Wildtrak (PX3) here in Australia but never knew how to change to indicator in the mirror housing. I might now look at changing for some similar to those you stuck in yours.

• @petelanyon8133
    @petelanyon8133 Рік тому

Very helpful, saves a lot of time, and you do it correctly.
    Thanks.👍👏

• @JieTeves
    @JieTeves Рік тому

Just bought a used wildtrak and managed to changed the indicator on my mirror thanks to this video. Is there by any chance you have a video of detailing the interior of your wildtrak? Would love to see how you would do it.

• @theoddjobs3749
    @theoddjobs3749 3 роки тому +1

liked them so much I just purchased straight away, thanks, subbed as well, great channel

• @adam7365yy
    @adam7365yy 2 роки тому

Cheers big man,total life saver!

• @oscarthefuzz
    @oscarthefuzz 8 місяців тому

Thanks for this video

• @kane012499
    @kane012499 Рік тому

Is it safe to manipulate the mirror manually?

• @connorreed2465
    @connorreed2465 3 роки тому

Hey dave, Could you do a video on how you installed the LED Strip Light on Your side steps/ Running Boards. Cheers CMR

• @crazycressy7986
    @crazycressy7986 3 роки тому

You took out your black ones ? This vid did not show in my feeds ,lots of my subs vids I am not seeing

• @DetailingandtheBeast
      @DetailingandtheBeast  3 роки тому +2

No mate, made a separate video at the same time, I figured some people might just search for swapping just the bulb and it didnt take long to put it together from the footage I had from the black units. 😉
      The notifications thing is a problem for my last two vids. Numbers are well down.

• @a04a27
    @a04a27 3 роки тому

please help? how to replace front turn signal lights. ford ranger 2017 wildtrak 4x2

• @jasonkelley5394
    @jasonkelley5394 3 роки тому

Not got those compression clips on mine Deranged truck. When I look its more of a black bobble that doesn't seem to budge. Can't for the life of me find out how to get the cover off. Any suggestions?

• @juliorosas5664
      @juliorosas5664 2 роки тому

I got the same problem

• @jasonkelley5394
      @jasonkelley5394 2 роки тому

@@juliorosas5664 Mine were clearly aftermarket caps and they had essentially set them in place. One I did get to pop off but the other I pulled just enough to get access to the indicator.

• @crazycressy7986
    @crazycressy7986 3 роки тому

Lol just seen the end of the vid lol

• @mathewrehklau6889
    @mathewrehklau6889 2 роки тому

I don’t have clips, mine have screws

• @juliorosas5664

Mines too

• @mathewrehklau6889
      @mathewrehklau6889 2 роки тому

@@juliorosas5664 pull on the mirror cap. Going from the closest side of the truck pulling outwards. Be very careful. It’ll come off and then you can. Replace the light

• @juliorosas5664

@@mathewrehklau6889 the back side of the mirror cap?

• @juliorosas5664

@@mathewrehklau6889 I got it thanks