THIS WAKE IS HUGE! WAKEBOARDING THE AXIS T250

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 26 сер 2024
  • I had a ton of fun making this video and it was awesome to start riding again. I typically ride the A24, so the wake on the T250 is still top notch in comparison. It had a ton of kick and power even at a small size. But once we weighted down the boat it had the ability to send you to the moon!
    Learn more at- axiswake.com
    Design your own T250 here- www.axiswake.c...
    The Board I Ride- www.liquidforc...

КОМЕНТАРІ • 8

• @ohcomeonman9893
    @ohcomeonman9893 2 роки тому +2

UA-cam videos need to be 10 minutes or longer to be optimized by the algorithm, 29 more seconds and you're golden

• @FamilyPowerSports
    @FamilyPowerSports Рік тому

Solid review - Thanks for sharing!!

• @briandhoward6137
    @briandhoward6137 2 роки тому

Solid review. Looking for a new boat that can give a huge wakeboard wake. Once you have that the rest is easy. Looked like towards the end it was almost curling over on the lip as you took off. Maybe a touch more bow weight would get that taken away??

• @GuentherOka
      @GuentherOka  2 роки тому +1

Thanks! I don't think there's any doubt that the T250 can throw a big wake. It really just depends what you're looking for. The A24 offers a cleaner wakeboard wake but a more mellow surf wave. The T250 can be steep for wakeboarding, but obviously really big. The surf wave behind it is nuts though. We've worked with bow weight and for some reason it just doesn't help the curl. But glad you found it insightful!

• @mikemounlio87
    @mikemounlio87 Рік тому +1

T250 vs a24 ?

• @GuentherOka
      @GuentherOka  Рік тому

A24 for me. I just prefer it for the wakeboard wake. However the T250 has some killer options like the walkthrough section of the sundeck and the traditional bow.

• @sethbadgley4671
    @sethbadgley4671 2 роки тому

I’ve got one for sale in SoCal!!

• @MicBergsma
    @MicBergsma 2 роки тому

😄👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼