Gearbox change oil. PEUGEOT 308 T9

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 8 гру 2022
  • Changing the oil in the gearbox has never been so simple and in fact the procedure is not very complicated. Watch the video and you will understand that this is so
  • Авто та транспорт

КОМЕНТАРІ • 15

• @Djrarone
    @Djrarone Рік тому +1

Hi Master Mechanic. Congratulations for your video. I really love to hear all your explanations and recommendations, seriously!!!
    Thank you so much mate;)

• @nothere7300
    @nothere7300 10 місяців тому

Thanks for this, saved me time.

• @eimantasvysniauskas7158
    @eimantasvysniauskas7158 Рік тому

Very helpful and informative 👍 thank you very much sir

• @nikosjorkisjr8836
    @nikosjorkisjr8836 Рік тому

Nice video. Keep the good work!

• @ookhands3843
    @ookhands3843 Рік тому +1

Thanks for tutorial!

• @frederic4162
    @frederic4162 Рік тому

Showîng exactly the real issue we can meet thank you for the explanation. Did you remove easily the plug by doing so or did you heat it before, From my side I think I will nées to elevate a little the engine for à better access.

• @anesdj4282
    @anesdj4282 Рік тому

Thanks for sharing.
    At which mileage did you change the clutch?

• @MrOsstis
    @MrOsstis 5 місяців тому

If I'm not wrong instad of making 8mm square bolt for draining nut, you can use 3/8 inch adaptor or bare 3/8 inch ratchet (or tourque wrench)

• @marionthecloud9774
    @marionthecloud9774 10 місяців тому

Hey man, I was going nuts trying to figure out if my ml6c gear box had fins or not to fill it whether with 1.9l or 2,6. All cleared now after watching your video. Much appreciated. Thanks!!

• @joaomachado4056
    @joaomachado4056 Рік тому

tks. What is the torque for the drain bolt? tks

• @salimmetin
    @salimmetin 3 місяці тому

Good job! Is that a 1.6 bluehdi engine? How much gear oil should be filled 1.9-2.0 liter?

• @peugeoton4033
      @peugeoton4033  2 місяці тому

Depending on what kind of box you have, everything is in detail in the video. Follow the instructions

• @user-mq5ob6ks4f
    @user-mq5ob6ks4f 10 місяців тому

Greetings friends, I'm interested in where the screw for the oil level in the gearbox is located Pegeuot 308 sw 2010 6 gang

• @elvisp8104
    @elvisp8104 10 місяців тому

308 t9 2015 1.6 diesel 130 000 km ,i have lets say loud noises when shifting,i got it used so cant really tell if its always like that.Should i replace the oil or is something else related?

• @salimmetin
      @salimmetin 3 місяці тому

changing the oil will not make any difference I guess...