Farthest Frontier Starter Guide: Everything You Need To Know To Reach T2

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 28 тра 2024
  • Unlock the secrets to success in this Farthest Frontier Starter Guide. Learn how to reach Tier 2 with over 300 hours of gameplay and expert tips and tricks. From understanding basic mechanics to choosing the right starting location, this beginners guide covers everything new players need to know to survive and thrive in the game. Follow step-by-step instructions and watch instructional videos to master the game, and for advanced players, check out my latest Let's Play series "The Legion's Shield." Achieve your goals in Farthest Frontier with this comprehensive guide.
    I hope this video helps anyone who is on the fence on this awesome city survival game Farthest Frontier. #farthestfrontier
    00:00 Introduction
    02:12 Map Types
    04:34 Picking A Town Start Location
    06:44 First Year
    13:50 Second Year
    18:21 Tier 2 & What To Do
    25:56 Third Year
    #farthestfrontier
    #citybuilder
  • Ігри

КОМЕНТАРІ • 15

• @theohiohousewife
    @theohiohousewife Рік тому +8

I finally got to play again last night since the Nov update. So much in appearance has changed, but good news, I can keep my tea kettle hot on my cpu

• @TacticatGaming
      @TacticatGaming  Рік тому +3

Haha, yeah these new age PC's run hot. Glad you finally got a chance to play again - and yes the whole game has basically changed with patch 0.8

• @crabclaw100
    @crabclaw100 Місяць тому +1

+1 SUB. THX!

• @joshjennings3160
    @joshjennings3160 Рік тому +3

Dude thank you I've been doing the little bottom right tabs for harvest I've been leaving them all clicked and never could figure out why my labour's and builders where always telling me and hell the guid tab really didn't explain it!! Thank you

• @JBCreatieve
    @JBCreatieve 10 місяців тому

supergood guide you made,very good explain ,best one i saw. thanks for sharing this 👍👍👍👍👍👍

• @sebs47
    @sebs47 Рік тому +1

Good job and good refresher play. Would also like to see you do a play on Dawn of Man. and also Land of the Vikings. Be intresting to see your take on them. Cheers

• @TacticatGaming
      @TacticatGaming  Рік тому

I actually own Dawn of Man - have around 40 hours on that game.
      I played the land of Viking free demo game and actually have a review on it in my game review playlist - I did not like the game at all - very cookie cutter - however I read today they came out with an update that added defenses to the game so I’d have to give it another look based on that

• @CitySurvivorGaming
    @CitySurvivorGaming Рік тому

nice guide

• @whatisthemeaningofthislife1758

nice one, just download it now gonna play it.

• @randymcneely4983
    @randymcneely4983 Рік тому +4

I wish we could relocate the Town Center at least once.

• @TacticatGaming
      @TacticatGaming  Рік тому +6

Hey Randy, do you mean relocate it fully intact? As apposed to the current method of destroying it and rebuilding it from Tier 1?

• @randymcneely4983
      @randymcneely4983 Рік тому +2

@@TacticatGaming Yes. I'd like a chance to relocate after some seasons spent terraforming.

• @TacticatGaming
      @TacticatGaming  Рік тому +4

@@randymcneely4983 Yeah unfortunately the only way currently is to destroy it and rebuild from Tier 1. But it's not so bad as long as you aren't rebuilding to Tier 3. I try to do it before that upgrade, but i have heard they are thinking of removing that ability and it will be stuck wherever you place it.