😘😘❤❤故事文稿: 《天文学家的一天 A Day in the Life of an Astronomer》 Hi, my name is James, and I am an astronomer. 你好,我叫James,我是一位天文学家。 Every morning, I wake up and look at the sky. 每天早晨,我都会醒来并看看天空。 I love the stars and planets; they are my friends. 我爱星星和行星,它们是我的朋友。 I eat a quick breakfast and head to the observatory. 我快速吃完早餐,然后前往天文台。 The observatory is my favorite place to be. 天文台是我最喜欢的地方。 I sit in my big chair and look through a giant telescope. 我坐在大椅子上,用巨大的望远镜看星星。 The telescope makes far-away stars look close. 望远镜让遥远的星星看起来很近。 One day, I saw something amazing through the telescope. 有一天,我通过望远镜看到了一些惊奇的东西。 “Wow!” I said when I saw a new, very bright star. “哇!”我看到一颗非常明亮的新星时说。 I made notes in my notebook about this new star. 我在笔记本上记录下了这颗新星的信息。 Later, I checked my star map to see its name. 之后,我查看星图,看看这颗星的名字。 It didn’t have a name, so I named it “James’ Star”! 它还没有名字,所以我把它叫做“James的星星”! Then, I showed my friends at the observatory. 然后,我给天文台的朋友们看。 They clapped and said, “Good job, James!” 他们拍手说:“干得好,James!” Every night, I stay up late to watch the sky again. 每晚我都会熬夜再次观察天空。 The stars are beautiful and twinkle like little lights. 星星很美丽,像小灯光一样闪烁。 One night, I even saw a shooting star! 有一天晚上,我甚至看到了一颗流星! I made a wish but didn’t tell anyone. 我许了一个愿望,但没有告诉任何人。 Sometimes, I fall asleep in my chair at the observatory. 有时候,我会在天文台的椅子上睡着。 My friends laugh and put a blanket over me. 我的朋友们笑着给我盖上一条毯子。 In the morning, I wake up and look at the sky again. 早晨,我醒来又看看天空。 Being an astronomer is fun, even if I am sometimes sleepy. 做一位天文学家很有趣,尽管有时候会很困。 I love my job because I get to explore the universe. 我喜欢我的工作,因为我可以探索宇宙。 Every star feels like a new friend. 每一颗星星都像是一个新朋友。 I smile and say, “Good morning, stars!” 我微笑着说:“早安,星星们!”
还教生词,真心喜欢😍😘
谢谢!
Very good ❤
@@beatlebruce Enjoy!😃
😘😘❤❤故事文稿:
《天文学家的一天 A Day in the Life of an Astronomer》
Hi, my name is James, and I am an astronomer.
你好,我叫James,我是一位天文学家。
Every morning, I wake up and look at the sky.
每天早晨,我都会醒来并看看天空。
I love the stars and planets; they are my friends.
我爱星星和行星,它们是我的朋友。
I eat a quick breakfast and head to the observatory.
我快速吃完早餐,然后前往天文台。
The observatory is my favorite place to be.
天文台是我最喜欢的地方。
I sit in my big chair and look through a giant telescope.
我坐在大椅子上,用巨大的望远镜看星星。
The telescope makes far-away stars look close.
望远镜让遥远的星星看起来很近。
One day, I saw something amazing through the telescope.
有一天,我通过望远镜看到了一些惊奇的东西。
“Wow!” I said when I saw a new, very bright star.
“哇!”我看到一颗非常明亮的新星时说。
I made notes in my notebook about this new star.
我在笔记本上记录下了这颗新星的信息。
Later, I checked my star map to see its name.
之后,我查看星图,看看这颗星的名字。
It didn’t have a name, so I named it “James’ Star”!
它还没有名字,所以我把它叫做“James的星星”!
Then, I showed my friends at the observatory.
然后,我给天文台的朋友们看。
They clapped and said, “Good job, James!”
他们拍手说:“干得好,James!”
Every night, I stay up late to watch the sky again.
每晚我都会熬夜再次观察天空。
The stars are beautiful and twinkle like little lights.
星星很美丽,像小灯光一样闪烁。
One night, I even saw a shooting star!
有一天晚上,我甚至看到了一颗流星!
I made a wish but didn’t tell anyone.
我许了一个愿望,但没有告诉任何人。
Sometimes, I fall asleep in my chair at the observatory.
有时候,我会在天文台的椅子上睡着。
My friends laugh and put a blanket over me.
我的朋友们笑着给我盖上一条毯子。
In the morning, I wake up and look at the sky again.
早晨,我醒来又看看天空。
Being an astronomer is fun, even if I am sometimes sleepy.
做一位天文学家很有趣,尽管有时候会很困。
I love my job because I get to explore the universe.
我喜欢我的工作,因为我可以探索宇宙。
Every star feels like a new friend.
每一颗星星都像是一个新朋友。
I smile and say, “Good morning, stars!”
我微笑着说:“早安,星星们!”