10” Android car radio hidden menus and passwords K2001n T3

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 25 сер 2024
  • This video shows some of the hidden menus and how to change the theme and boot logo. Also change settings to restore reverse camera.
    #android stereo #android

КОМЕНТАРІ • 74

• @carsloversintherealandgami8116
    @carsloversintherealandgami8116 10 днів тому

Hi i have a problem i bought a car with these android car but when i want to go back the display show me a lot of green line is my camera broken ?

• @byronpiedra7789
    @byronpiedra7789 9 днів тому

Hi ! This car radio have a gps antenna?

• @user-be5gj7ku7u
    @user-be5gj7ku7u Рік тому +1

How do you keep the side touch buttons illuminate lights on when they just stop after some settings. On a K2001n T3 car radio?

• @ImPestilence
    @ImPestilence 15 днів тому

i bought an andorid car radio but how can i understand which model is? i just know is android 13 and model nwd

• @maxm4673
    @maxm4673 19 днів тому

Great video! Is there also an option to disable the reverse camera from detecting when putting car into reverse? I don’t have a reverse camera and i’m not planning on installing one. Would be great to not get the reverse screen, since radio stops then too. Thanks!

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  14 днів тому

I’m not sure about that it’s a pittt the screen is quite good on these units with a reverse camera

• @zac1425
    @zac1425 7 місяців тому +1

Do you know how to access the tpms feature setting? I click it and save it but I can’t find where to use it

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  7 місяців тому

Hi sorry I don’t have that feature in my system unfortunately good luck with your search

• @zac1425
      @zac1425 7 місяців тому

@@nagisaianit should be in the first tab of the factory settings ‘feature settings’ where u can put the dvd and aux2 app. Do you have any idea why the tpms app isn’t showing up like the others when I select it?

• @user-fv5hh7ks1b
    @user-fv5hh7ks1b 4 місяці тому

hello do you video on how to screencast the android phone thou we dont have zlink app thanks

• @Mastermartin507
    @Mastermartin507 Місяць тому

Can you help me, every time the car is turned off it always loses the date, does it have an internal battery or does it have to connect some extra cable?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Місяць тому

There are 2 power wires red only gives power to the radio when the ignition is on and yellow is the memory wire this must have a constant 12v to maintain memory check this out and you will be sorted I’m sure :)

• @extills4352
    @extills4352 11 місяців тому

Thank you very much, I changed the topic, but I couldn't find the logotypes (

• @leonidradygin4058
    @leonidradygin4058 10 місяців тому +1

Спасибо огромное!!!!❤Очень помогли

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  10 місяців тому

Great!

• @koykov.s
      @koykov.s 6 місяців тому

Нет логотипов, их всего четыре. Как добавить больше?

• @nickicenroad484
    @nickicenroad484 Місяць тому

I have the M3BLA12 and dont have any of these menus, can't even find the manufacturer logo for the screen

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Місяць тому

It might be similar hardware but it depends what software the supplier shipped it with. Perhaps a more locked down version you could try and find alternative software to flash but I have never done that personally good Luck !

• @JuanCarlos-qk5ev
    @JuanCarlos-qk5ev 3 місяці тому

I have a problem with this radio and it has been since the day it was installed. I can't find the Bluetooth settings to manage my devices and which one to remove. He just connects like crazy to the phones. It does not matter which one. only the first one he finds. Where can I find or activate that Bluetooth management?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Місяць тому

Is it in the phone app ?

• @chavachris
    @chavachris 6 місяців тому

thanks for your video.. quick question.. how to set the front panel as you have.. thanks

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  6 місяців тому

Hi you can choose different styles in the menus i demonstrated in the video to suit your tastes

• @chavachris

yes you are right .. thanks @@nagisaian

• @user-pz4tq9ef9t
    @user-pz4tq9ef9t Рік тому +3

111333 doesn't work for me

• @hisyamhmy4942
    @hisyamhmy4942 9 місяців тому +1

it works.. thank you.

• @royden87
    @royden87 3 місяці тому

Style settings password does not work on mine. You have any other alternative password?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  3 місяці тому

Sorry just the passwords mentioned 😢

• @SergenTasar
    @SergenTasar Рік тому

Usta sizin ki gibi giriyorum ancak logo göstermiyor neden aynı teyip

• @seventhree7538
    @seventhree7538 Рік тому

Hey there mate my Zlink won’t show up even after enabling it in car factory settings. Would love your input on the issue. I really wanna use my wireless CarPlay on my car head unit. Great video thanks to you I finally got the password to change my UI Style 🤜🏻🤛🏻!.

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Рік тому +1

Hi not sure about your unit but my unit wasn’t equipped with Zlink I’m not sure if it’s because of the hardware or if it’s the software that locks that functionality out

• @PedroLopez-kx4jm
      @PedroLopez-kx4jm 5 місяців тому

Try on car setting on standard setting and interconnection settings choose

• @xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
    @xeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex 4 місяці тому

hi how can i change theside press color

• @nahuelisimo1197
    @nahuelisimo1197 9 місяців тому

Mine doesn't show anything when I click on Boot logo, I tried creating the file in different folders, I made sure the size is correct, the format and bit depth is also correct, but I can't make it work, any ideas? Also, is it possible to make the nav buttons illuminate?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  9 місяців тому

Hi sorry I’m not too sure presumably your model’s software might not have boot logos, some other people have mentioned how to flash software from a USB but I have never attempted that, good luck

• @JEKitchens
    @JEKitchens 11 місяців тому

My unit didnt have any car brand logos in there, is there any way I can import them in?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  11 місяців тому

Hi sorry I’m not too sure, there may be other software versions your could flash into it but that’s beyond me

• @uhtyp1
    @uhtyp1 2 місяці тому

With this extra settings password can you change the Panel keys lights colors. The flyer advertises I could do it, but I'm not seeing the option in the 1617 setting menu. I want my head unit to match the blue lights on my dash board. thanks in advance

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  2 місяці тому +1

If your model has key settings in the factory menu you can if not it may not have the software option included you could reach out to the seller of the unit to see if the software can be updated.

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  2 місяці тому +1

Or perhaps panel button settings all depends on the software install that it was sent out with

• @uhtyp1
      @uhtyp1 2 місяці тому

@@nagisaian thank you for your response I've tried to reach out to the manufacture and got nothing. But I've managed to find some updates on the XDA website hopefully I have some success with that.

• @kimberleybrannen6904
    @kimberleybrannen6904 4 місяці тому

My radio won’t turn off when the key is removed. Do you know how to fix this?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  4 місяці тому

This could be a wiring issue if the installer has wired 12v + into the radio into the memory supply, if it’s recently installed ask the tech to rectify it

• @chavachris

also could you tell me how to delete or add new apps on the radio?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  6 місяців тому +1

If you access all the apps in the submenu you should find the google play store, however the OS is old so you may need to download compatible APK files from the browser

• @ByBudis3
    @ByBudis3 8 місяців тому

How change the led color off the side panel?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  8 місяців тому

Sorry I’m not sure on that one 😢

• @oscarbel
    @oscarbel 5 місяців тому

How can you add the apple carplay feature?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  5 місяців тому

I don’t believe it is fitted with true CarPlay it had a screen mirror feature only through a mobile hotspot connection

• @jay-jay6890
    @jay-jay6890 10 місяців тому

Have problem with my display settings keep on switching off automatically

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  10 місяців тому +1

You could try doing a factory reset to default settings

• @fairyboy444
    @fairyboy444 10 місяців тому

do u know which firmware you’re running? android 10 seems buggy to me, and i want to downgrade

• @nagisaian

Not too sure on the process of downloading

• @Hemantdun
    @Hemantdun 7 місяців тому

Can provide logo files

• @AhmedHosam-kw2id
    @AhmedHosam-kw2id Рік тому

Can you please help me after factory reset the panel button light become white no more RGB light

• @youssefhisham317
      @youssefhisham317 3 місяці тому

did you find any solution for the problem?

• @jaraldyousaf2334
    @jaraldyousaf2334 6 місяців тому

In my android k2001n I don't logos
    How can I download and apply?

• @sevelias
      @sevelias 2 місяці тому

Hi! Do you find how do it?

• @StarBeatsMusic
    @StarBeatsMusic 10 місяців тому +1

Please provide its firmware 😢😢😢

• @nagisaian

Hi sorry I don’t really know how to do that

• @husky4791
    @husky4791 16 днів тому

Password for extra settings and developer settings

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  14 днів тому

Sorry only the passwords mentioned on the vid

• @nicholadstoap6944
    @nicholadstoap6944 Рік тому

Do you know thw logo promission password ?

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Рік тому

Hi you should only need to go into the system settings with the 16176699 password, my unit didn’t have a specific password for a logo change.

• @nicholadstoap6944
      @nicholadstoap6944 Рік тому

My is looking for that for the logo

• @Cryptokrazy01
      @Cryptokrazy01 Рік тому

How do you plug a usb into the back of it?

• @Cryptokrazy01
      @Cryptokrazy01 Рік тому

Mine has pin connectors to the back. They are all in a row… 5 different pin connectors. Can’t upload the pic or I would

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  Рік тому

@@Cryptokrazy01 Hi here is a link to a radio like mine there are some photos that might guide you, Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! NZ$76.51 32% Off | 8Core Qled Dsp 7 9 10 Inch Car Radio GPS 2 din Android 11 Auto Carplay For Volkswagen Nissan Hyundai Toyota Multimedia Player
      a.aliexpress.com/_mOQjCI0

• @vdeyvis
    @vdeyvis 6 місяців тому

Esa pantalla es una estafa 😡

• @nagisaian
      @nagisaian  6 місяців тому

It’s not really a scam it’s just a cheap model it’s not too bad for the price mine was free so can’t complain