Wrapping bales with McHale Orbital wrapper and T6.155

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 2 чер 2021

КОМЕНТАРІ • 8

• @noahagri78
    @noahagri78 3 роки тому +1

Would love to see some headcam videos or pov as they say, other than that another great video!

• @Cordexofficial
    @Cordexofficial 3 роки тому

#WithCordex 👏

• @philipmellin414
    @philipmellin414 3 роки тому +2

Hi I'm thinking of buying one of these I've a twin dispenser high speed mchale now but we live on hilly land and always weary of bales flying off and rolling away . How does this wrapper handle saggy egg shaped bales as I wrap for 2 balers and ones bales are like that thanks

• @pinchface
      @pinchface  3 роки тому +1

Honestly, if the bale is mildly cone shaped or baggy the bale drops through the bottom rollers. It's the only draw back to the machine. That said there was only 2 of 740 odd bales this first cut that it wouldn't wrap and we bale fairly wet lush new seeds grass. I always make sure my wrapper man is never more than an hour behind me.
      I do genuinely love it. It's made is hours and hours of time. I'd highly recommend one.

• @philipmellin414
      @philipmellin414 3 роки тому +1

@@pinchface Thank you for reply I contacted our local dealer for a demo last year he said dont bother he has more bother with them then any other but they just look far safer to me

• @pinchface
      @pinchface  3 роки тому +1

@@philipmellin414 it's far far safer. You never loose a bale and we've never had a single problem with ours either. Contact Wardmans for a good honest dealer, biggest McHale spare parts stockiest in the UK. Grand lads to deal with. Say I sent you 😎
      I would NEVER go back to a table wrapper.

• @warranstanley2502
    @warranstanley2502 3 роки тому

Hi buddy,lovely bit off kit mc hale fusions arse.Did think the dog was going to get squashed at one point tho .do you do contracting as well

• @pinchface
      @pinchface  3 роки тому

I didn't realise my dog was under the tractor untill I saw the footage on my computer! No we don't do any contracting just our own work. Thank you for watching!