Це відео не доступне.
Перепрошуємо.

Galaxy Tab S7 screen replacement.🔥tab s7 11" (T870/T875)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 22 сер 2023
  • Watch the ultimate Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 screen repair and replacement guide. Learn how to fix a broken Galaxy Tab S7 screen with this step-by-step DIY tutorial. Whether you need a Galaxy Tab S7 11 inch screen repair or simply want to replace your damaged screen, this comprehensive guide has got you covered. Don't miss out on the top Galaxy Tab S7 screen repair tips and techniques!
    Galaxy Tab S7 screen replacement.🔥tab s7 11" (T870/T875)
    Samsung Galaxy A7 screen repair

КОМЕНТАРІ • 16

• @justindenti7619
    @justindenti7619 11 місяців тому +1

very helpful thanks

• @user-wc9hp5uy2u
    @user-wc9hp5uy2u 11 місяців тому

I benefited from watching the video

• @soroosh1839
    @soroosh1839 11 місяців тому +1

Very good ❤

• @joshmartinez4827
    @joshmartinez4827 8 місяців тому

Hey ! Your video was very helpful , I do have another question to ask , I got my second replacement and I get a white line in the center ( no picture ) I do can se the light but just the white line , do you think it could be one of the flex cables ?

• @rifsaltech.
      @rifsaltech.  8 місяців тому

It is a screen problem so changing the screen will fix it.

• @joshmartinez4827
      @joshmartinez4827 8 місяців тому

@@rifsaltech. so I did get one screen before and it was very weird it would show like 1 /4 of the display working and the rest was black , I received a second one yesterday and I know get a white line in the center , so I was wondering if the flex cables are also bad , side note : before replacing my broken screen the same line was in the same place in the broken screen .

• @rifsaltech.
      @rifsaltech.  8 місяців тому

Your new screen is bad apart. So you look at your old tablet and order a new screen by checking its model number. So hopefully your problem will be solved

• @TaeKwondo_1992
    @TaeKwondo_1992 9 місяців тому

Did you use a heat gun to melt the glue on the old screen? If so, what type of heat gun was it? And where might i get one?

• @rifsaltech.
      @rifsaltech.  9 місяців тому

sugon hot air gun ,You will find online app -phone Lcd parts / Amazon /ebay / mobile sentrix ,

• @user-vk1nq9hx7v
    @user-vk1nq9hx7v 10 місяців тому

Where did you get your new screen from, and what type of glue are you using?

• @theinsidecourt6597
    @theinsidecourt6597 8 місяців тому

Tab s7 plus display cost