NEW WELLA TONERS! | T19, T05, T30, T81

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 30 вер 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 110

• @AkaAislinn
    @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому +20

The makeup bag is SOLD OUT! 🎉 but, you can still grab my eyeshadow palette on sale for $22
    👇🏻👇🏻code aislinn to save $$
    www.spoiledcosmetics.com/collections/stay-weird?aff=3739

• @andrewm1967
      @andrewm1967 6 місяців тому +1

I got mine in the other day ! Bought it for my daughter in-laws Birthday. i opened it up and the colors are awesome can't wait to give it to her and see what she says

• @HustlinWithHazel
    @HustlinWithHazel 6 місяців тому +120

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this on a more "brassy" hair swatch! It really is nice to see what it can do over that than over an already toned/white swatch. Loving the T19!😍

• @akaymac1
    @akaymac1 6 місяців тому +32

My mom naturally has that sort of pearlescent thing going on with her natural hair. She stopped bleaching her hair blonde a few years ago and has the most beautiful champagne silver tone. I wonder what a toner like T19 would do on her hair. I assume no a ton, but it'd be cool to see. Love these bite sized vids!

• @nintendo.momoko4769
    @nintendo.momoko4769 6 місяців тому +16

Aislinn I’m a long time fan and I was in Sally’s yesterday and two girls were watching your video while choosing hair dye!! So cool ❤

• @annoar9776
      @annoar9776 6 місяців тому

that's so cool! have you said anything to them? :D

• @WaynesPokeWorld
    @WaynesPokeWorld 6 місяців тому +24

Over the years Wella Color Charm still to this day have to be some of the best toners I’ve used. They’re just hard to get hold of here in the UK 🇬🇧 edit: you look so beautiful 💜

• @Queerpunx
    @Queerpunx 6 місяців тому +19

For the love of the community, you must try T-19. So pretty!

• @meganhansen7322
    @meganhansen7322 6 місяців тому +10

I cannot get over how much I love your hair in this moment ❤. You are a silvery goddess😍😍

• @_Rosie_Flowers_
    @_Rosie_Flowers_ 6 місяців тому +9

I would love to see you try out the bond bar lightener!! I used it recently and it worked so well and made my hair feel soft after lighting! SOFT I TELL YOU!

• @Lunachic6
    @Lunachic6 6 місяців тому +15

The t05 looks just like the color hair I downloaded for my Sims characters. I love it. ❤

• @BriannaFenno
    @BriannaFenno 6 місяців тому +5

FINALLY! Someone who’s talking about T19! Thank you!! Trying today!

• @californiapoppy
    @californiapoppy Місяць тому +2

I’m a natural level 7/8 ash blonde and I’ve always wished there was a toner that could change my ash tone to a neutral or warm tone, so that I could have a natural looking strawberry/mahogany blonde without committing to dyes that are so much more messy and risky! It seems like wella just gave me what I’ve been looking for! Theoretically I can mix the rose and the golden and get a nice subtle neutral-strawberry shade without changing the level of my hair color. This is AWESOME news!!

• @ceceerider222
    @ceceerider222 5 місяців тому +3

Would love to see a video with the toners on swatches using 10, 20 and 30 developer. Also would be great to see the swatches in better lighting (indoor and outdoor).

• @ryantheriault9972
    @ryantheriault9972 6 місяців тому +15

that rose color. STUNNING

• @angel-bb22b
      @angel-bb22b 6 місяців тому +3

ITS TOO PRETTYYYYYYYY. i have violet hair right now😫

• @CleoHarperReturns
    @CleoHarperReturns 6 місяців тому +2

This is EXACTLY the video I needed. I do have a question:
    On Amazon I read the reviews about the rose color because I loved it -- but I didn't buy it because there were so many reviews that said it didn't take on their level 9-10 hair. They barely noticed a color difference. Is there something you're doing -- or something they're not doing -- differently?

• @acatwith2headsart
    @acatwith2headsart 6 місяців тому +5

The makeup today is super ethereal, love it!❤

• @bearlyfunctionalgaming
    @bearlyfunctionalgaming 6 місяців тому +4

I use the the rose one. It washes out fast and to a peachy color but it's still so pretty.

• @LilPinkOF
    @LilPinkOF 6 місяців тому +5

Day 2 of asking you to review the new Arctic fox pastel shades. And other brands that are new. Pretty please 😅❤ love ya.

• @AkaAislinn
      @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому +6

Filming this week 🫶🏻

• @9melissal
      @9melissal 6 місяців тому +1

​@@AkaAislinnoohh can't wait!!!

• @virginie3783
    @virginie3783 6 місяців тому +7

My mood went up immediately 🖤

• @Honest604
    @Honest604 6 днів тому

I picked up T19 today..Hoping to remove this yellow & a little red out of my newly bleached hair!
    I also bought A Red Gold Eliminator. Should I mix together? Should I try the “eliminator” first? Oh Lord,I’m nervous!

• @Christine-49
    @Christine-49 6 місяців тому +3

I have always dreamed of having rose gold hair! My hair is way too fragile to do any of this to it, but I hope you will do that one day! I would love to see it!

• @karynbackus4119
    @karynbackus4119 Місяць тому +1

Excellent demo on the colors. Thank you for doing this. I searched all over to see how T30 and T05 might come out on my brassy hair.

• @edolux_.
    @edolux_. Місяць тому

what would these toners look like on not-as-lifted hair? like.... for instance let's say you bleached to a fairly neon orange... hypothetically... would T05 do anything helpful?

• @blushface
    @blushface 6 місяців тому +2

Oh heck yeah, I just bleached my roots last night. Let’s go. 😝

• @lindenhartnellpink419
    @lindenhartnellpink419 6 місяців тому +2

Thanks for the vid queen but would u ever do easter themed hair colour vibes

• @user-th3xx1em1u
    @user-th3xx1em1u 4 місяці тому

I have been watching your videos for years. I rarely comment but I agree I love the T19. However I was hoping for your advise. A hairdresser horribly hacked my hair and left me for nearly bald about 7 months ago so I know that damage is still growing out. Most of my hair is virgin level 6 with a pretty silver growing in and my ends are probably a 8-9 from previous bleach and color. Do you think T81 would work for me just to try and cancel out my natural orange and gold tones and hopefully enhance my silver. Or I would really love to try mixing the T19 & T81 togrther if that could be an option. Thanks!

• @divinefemale
    @divinefemale Місяць тому

What do yall think of combining t30 with t11? Im really tempted lol cant decide between that or just doing straight t30

• @yosig
    @yosig 4 місяці тому

Tried the T05 after your review as a toner, 1:1 with 10 volume. Got nervous it was going to be too pink so I took it out after 10 minutes. I really wish I left it longer because it was perfect when I washed it but has quickly faded. How often can you tone your hair? I’m ready to do it again and let it process longer.

• @p90pdack68
    @p90pdack68 3 місяці тому

I bought the T35 Beige Blonde. I am trying to go for a dark/medium blonde. Do you recommend lightening to a 7 or does it have to be higher before using these toners? Does this neutralize orange as well as yellow?

• @themoth13
    @themoth13 6 місяців тому +1

i saw these when i went to sallys the other day and i was very intrigued by the pearlescent shade but i was there to get my grey ion shampoo and the mask as well 🖤 i tried them both this morning and my hair looks amazing and no more damage because i found an alternative to the wella 050 i would use as my toner for my silver hair 💓💓 they really stunned me with the grey shampoo 🙌🏻 tysm and i love the purple shadow

• @blueshoes915
    @blueshoes915 4 дні тому

Do you have to be at a level 11/12 for these to work or will they work for level 9/10 hair?

• @brittaneybleu2665
    @brittaneybleu2665 3 місяці тому

I can’t find anyone mixing T14 and T81 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

• @danielllllllllle
    @danielllllllllle 6 місяців тому +3

I hope we can have a spontaneous live again someday! Miss those from last summer 😘

• @AkaAislinn
      @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому +2

I hope so too! 🖤

• @beac8213
    @beac8213 6 місяців тому +1

Thank you for using a more realistic hair swatch with yellow tones:)

• @junosmith7668
    @junosmith7668 6 місяців тому +1

Aislinn how long did the ion gray shampoo last for you?

• @niamaisha9066
    @niamaisha9066 13 днів тому

Thank you so much for this ❣️❣️

• @sandra_4_4
    @sandra_4_4 6 місяців тому +1

You always look so beautiful but today's makeup look is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!! ❤

• @vonnessashaffer8326
    @vonnessashaffer8326 6 місяців тому +1

I absolutely love that pearl tone! I need my hair dripping in it 🤍

• @AidaAida-bm3bs
    @AidaAida-bm3bs 3 місяці тому

The T81 is for darker blondes?

• @tristamyers1910
    @tristamyers1910 6 місяців тому +1

Oooooo I just went and had micro foils done, we did a mix of pearl and ash. It gave me the most beautiful blonde!! Also, since receiving your pallet Friday I've used it every damn time I've put makeup on!! It's fantastic!!

• @AkaAislinn
      @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому +1

Thank you so much! 🥹🫶🏻

• @tristamyers1910
      @tristamyers1910 6 місяців тому

@@AkaAislinn your pallet got me excited for makeup again!! So thank you!!!

• @spillinda
    @spillinda 6 місяців тому +1

omg the pearl and rose is exactly what i want for the highlights in my hair 😳

• @beckybecks9656
    @beckybecks9656 6 місяців тому

Did you try shinefinity?

• @v0rtecks
    @v0rtecks 6 місяців тому +1

When you upload I get so happy and watch immediately. Thank you for sharing yourself with us ♡

• @KellyeR1970
    @KellyeR1970 6 місяців тому

I just bought T19 gonna use it next root bleach. I've been searching for really great pearl blonde.

• @JennieHD999
    @JennieHD999 4 місяці тому

Die Hard Barbie did T19 on her hair and it looks STUNNINNNN, gawgeous darling 😊🥰 I’m pretty sure I’m light enough for it now, gonna try it out today! Sooo excited

• @CrowandRainbow
    @CrowandRainbow 6 місяців тому

T-11 Royal Blonde has been my color since 1986. I think I may try a splash of T-19 in the T-11 next time! 🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜

• @DaniCalifornia_x
    @DaniCalifornia_x 6 місяців тому

Just gotta say, I love how when you were talking about the t30 and how the color almost had a pinky undertone and my brain went "mixing that with the t05 would probably look super pretty" before you even said it XD Man, I really miss having rose gold hair

• @spookmagooked3017
    @spookmagooked3017 6 місяців тому

When I was platinum, I would occasionally over tone my hair with the Wella T18 plus the violet additive (050). I found that just washing my hair with hot water and a deep cleansing shampoo a few times in a row would bring my hair back to an acceptable shade. Just throwing that out there because if I can avoid bleach (even a bleach bath) after processing, I will at all costs!

• @sxmmie69
    @sxmmie69 6 місяців тому +9

Can I just say I am so appreciative of your selection for content !! I manage a Sally Beauty in Seattle, I’m constantly showing your videos to my team of color consultants and beauty advisors. You giving all these new products brands are coming out with, really in depth videos full of the how too’s, helps my team out SO MUCH !! 10021 💕🥰🌈🤩

• @xXcutiepieXx14
    @xXcutiepieXx14 3 місяці тому

Amazing! I saw these pop up on my save more shelf’s and I’ve been using t18 for years and was nervous to try something else!

• @shereebabe8
    @shereebabe8 3 місяці тому

The T05 is definitely a color ive been looking to dye my yellow platinum blonde hair. Omgg its such a beautiful pink color 😍 and im happy to know it will come out easily. Cant wait to buy and apply 😊

• @sheila7909
    @sheila7909 6 місяців тому

T18 is my all-time favorite toner but can't find it anywhere 😢

• @GoatTeaParty
    @GoatTeaParty 6 місяців тому

The silver hair looks amazing on you! Every time I watch your videos, it makes me want to change my hair lol Maybe I should go blonde again? 🤔

• @rhiannonjones3805
    @rhiannonjones3805 6 місяців тому

These are so pretty! Thank you for sharing this video! I am in need of toner and these are calling me. But do you know if any of these would help cancel out a slight green tint in blonde hair? Thanks.

• @meganandrew2239
    @meganandrew2239 6 місяців тому

Dang it! I love that you used a level 8/9 swatch for the majority of people but I have level 10 and I wanna see how the rose color looked!!!

• @Storminight00
    @Storminight00 6 місяців тому

I received your Beautiful palette snf makeup bag in the mail today I can't wait to use it. I love all the colors and the free makeup bag that was included as well. Thank you for coming out with this wonderful palette. ❤

• @melindasnyder5974
    @melindasnyder5974 5 місяців тому

Just ordered some T19 toner, can’t wait to try it out after the purple from my homemade too-potent toning mask washes out 😂

• @brandistrozewski7136
    @brandistrozewski7136 6 місяців тому

Would definitely love a video of you doing different combos with these, I’m doing split color soon and was wanting the bleached parts toned with a pearlescent light pink tone and have been contemplating which toners to use.

• @christycudmoregould3056
    @christycudmoregould3056 6 місяців тому +6

That pink toner is fire!!!! Omg I think I need to try it!

• @oheyitskayyyyyy
    @oheyitskayyyyyy 6 місяців тому

I have platinum hair and use the permanent toner at my roots and a little over(because it tends to get yellow-y quickest) in-between root bleaching and it makes it so perfect. Lightens the root just light enough and tones to give a shadow root effect. I find it lessens the bleach damage as I don't need a high developer or long processing time

• @Devellee
    @Devellee 6 місяців тому

I LOVE warm blondes and that golden blonde is BEAUTIFUL!

• @kimberlykirkland22
    @kimberlykirkland22 6 місяців тому

Those colors are beautiful! And they came out so well! Looks like good stuffs!! 😃😍

• @cosmicnights
    @cosmicnights 6 місяців тому

Fuck, wish I could buy these off the shelf in Australia!

• @theresamnsota3925
    @theresamnsota3925 6 місяців тому

The rose toner almost has me tempted to bleach my entire head for the first time ever (I’ve done highlights combined with overall color).

• @ChaiLatte13
    @ChaiLatte13 6 місяців тому +1

Those were all really pretty.

• @swanlake4483
    @swanlake4483 4 місяці тому

I just used t-81 and it turned out great. Left it on for like 4 minutes….perfect

• @HaleiwaGirl808
    @HaleiwaGirl808 6 місяців тому

Girl… My God… Do you have any idea how completely gorgeous you are?

• @halab570
    @halab570 6 місяців тому

I just received your pallet and a few other ones i ordered and it’s so pretty!!❤❤

• @alexiselwood2111
    @alexiselwood2111 6 місяців тому

Omg we are wearing the same makeup in this video 😂 living my best purple shimmer smoky eye life love u girl!

• @oscarchavez3907
    @oscarchavez3907 6 місяців тому

ugh YES i saw these in store the other day and wanted to try the pink one!!! i dont think its for me so thank you for saving my hair the damage

• @Frouwke
    @Frouwke 6 місяців тому

Wish these toners were readily available here in Europe 😩

• @junosmith7668
    @junosmith7668 6 місяців тому

Do these toners lighten? Like, would I get bands at the root with repeated use?

• @starfruitmimi
    @starfruitmimi 6 місяців тому

these are so beautiful! you definitely should try t-19 some time 💗

• @annoar9776
    @annoar9776 6 місяців тому

ok you need to try the rosy and golden color together pls!!! your hair is perfect for it now. 😍

• @meganduffield5249
    @meganduffield5249 4 місяці тому

I bet the T19 with a dash of T05 would look lovely 😍

• @elliemooney
    @elliemooney 6 місяців тому

You bring me so much comfort and joy! Thank you!

• @WaynesPokeWorld
    @WaynesPokeWorld 6 місяців тому

What is the rough price for one bottle of Wella Color Charm in the US? 🇺🇸 I’m curious to compare 🤔

• @AkaAislinn
      @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому +1

$9.99 a bottle but they are buy one get one 50% off 🎉

• @loriroschuk4799
    @loriroschuk4799 6 місяців тому

Hi can you please try the Wella T19 on your hair please !

• @janee1115
    @janee1115 6 місяців тому

Hey I don’t know what happened but to5 did not give that rose gold like it did with your swatch I’m not mad it’s still pretty it definitely toned my hair but not a hint of rose came with it 🤷🏽‍♀️😭 but it’s pretty so I’m ok with it in the end 😅

• @AnnaRoemantic
      @AnnaRoemantic 6 місяців тому

What color did it end up looking like?

• @BaSuperStar
    @BaSuperStar 5 місяців тому

Just used t19 w/a dash of t14 so far so good

• @bhu8765tg
    @bhu8765tg 6 місяців тому

Thank you!!!! Great video!!!

• @melissasmakeupmadness829
    @melissasmakeupmadness829 6 місяців тому

I used t19 today and it's such a pretty tone ❤

• @rynaecurry5237
    @rynaecurry5237 6 місяців тому

Can these be used on natural hair?

• @ComboOfRocks
    @ComboOfRocks 6 місяців тому

Thank you so much

• @jennthelen4721
    @jennthelen4721 6 місяців тому

I really love the T19 👀
    ✌❤🌈

• @malachitenow
    @malachitenow 6 місяців тому

hi bestie !! i just got ur palette in the mail today :D im excited about the new toners

• @AkaAislinn
      @AkaAislinn  6 місяців тому

Aww thank you! 🫶🏻 Hope you like it! 🌈🥰

• @Star-dj1kw
    @Star-dj1kw 4 місяці тому

❤ great review

• @ANON_YMOUS1111
    @ANON_YMOUS1111 6 місяців тому

Nice toners!

• @suemoore1965
    @suemoore1965 6 місяців тому

Loved the pink

• @leggi_bois4eva
    @leggi_bois4eva 6 місяців тому

🖤🌈🖤🌈

• @jessicawildroselandry8749
    @jessicawildroselandry8749 6 місяців тому

Taking notes about making a rose gold toner LOL

• @Valerygallery
    @Valerygallery 2 місяці тому

It seems like they're showing up a lot darker on your camera. I did the
    T205, and it was very light. Very pretty. 🩷

• @homicidalbarbie
    @homicidalbarbie 6 місяців тому

You are THE BEST!! I’ve been searching everywhere for swatches of these new toners! I love how thorough you are 😊 thank you again! 🫶🏻

• @asearch.for.insight1292
    @asearch.for.insight1292 3 місяці тому

I’d be interested to see the pearlessant. Blonde and rose mixed :)