The Private Room Lounge 2023 - Singapore Airlines First Class SilverKris Lounge - Changi Airport, T3

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 2 чер 2023
  • The lounge is under Singapore Airlines and this is the latest review in 2023.
    For passengers flying Suite/First Class directly with Singapore Airlines.
    No buffet spread but all food is upon order from menu.
    Check out the:
    - amazing choices for food (updated for 2023),
    - exclusive champagnes, wines
    - shower rooms
    - napping room (bed or recliner chair)
    - different sections, etc
    *The Private Room is closed from 2.30am - 5.30am.
    If the video help you in any way, I appreciate if you could "Like" the video and consider to "Subscribe" to my channel. Many blessings.

КОМЕНТАРІ • 9

• @VicariousWalker
    @VicariousWalker 11 місяців тому

All the food looks so delicious! Hope to be able to try TPR one day!
    Thanks for your inspiration!
    Would you be able to take a video of the First Class lounge?

• @mansees
    @mansees Рік тому +4

Great updates. So the champagne went from being 2008 to 2012 in less than one year. Another way Singapore diluted its offerings.
    Did you find anything else that was missing from you earlier report.

• @zacctravelsofficial
      @zacctravelsofficial  Рік тому +2

@mansees, you have sharp eyes. I appreciate for pointing it out. One difference I remember is that there are Lalique slippers in the nap room last time, but now no more. However, the food is still delicious and the staffs are still helpful. Please do share any difference from your perspective too.

• @felicf
    @felicf 11 місяців тому +1

Interesting video. But you need to work on your video and editing techniques.

• @preetishhs
    @preetishhs 10 місяців тому +1

Is the caviar based dishes very limited ? Also any idea how early can we check-in to this lounge? I have close to 16hrs of layover!

• @zacctravelsofficial
      @zacctravelsofficial  9 місяців тому

@preetishhs, the last time I order, it is available. There are not many people in the TPR, and most of the food in the menu is good in my opinion, even if caviar is not available due to any reason, you still have other options. 16hrs should be ok. Enjoy your visit and layover..

• @ranjurharmani2169
    @ranjurharmani2169 8 місяців тому +2

Did you really eat all those dishes?! 😀

• @zacctravelsofficial
      @zacctravelsofficial  8 місяців тому

@ranjurharmani2169, yea, I know but the food is amazing. Maybe when you try it you will know.

• @ranjurharmani2169
      @ranjurharmani2169 6 місяців тому

@@zacctravelsofficial I hope i'll have the chance to visit it myself some day - and i'll eat at least as much as you 😛. Nice to see you've got your moneys worth =) Love your videos by the way !