【Reaction】[ENG SUB] 周深 Charlie Zhou Shen | 千千阙歌 Thousands of Songs

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 10 вер 2024
  • 谢谢大家的观看
    Thank you for watching
    如果喜欢的话可以订阅一下频道
    Subscribe my channel if you like
    我会推荐更多优秀的作品
    I will recommend more beautiful music to you
    让我们一起欣赏吧
    Let’s enjoy it
    Original Video:
    • Video
    陳慧嫻 Priscilla Chan:
    • 陳慧嫻 Priscilla Chan -千...
    夕焼けの歌:
    • Video
    李翊君 - 風中的承諾 / Promises in the Wind (by Linda Lee):
    • 李翊君 - 風中的承諾 / Promises...
    徐徐回望 曾属于彼此的晚上
    Looking back slowly at the nights we once belonged to each other
    红红仍是你 赠我的心中艳阳
    You are still the red sun that brings warmth to my heart.
    如流傻泪 祈望可体恤兼见谅
    If I'm silly enough to cry, I hope you forgive me.
    明晨离别你 路也许孤单得漫长
    After parting with you tomorrow morning, the road may be lonely and long.
    一瞬间 太多东西要讲
    Right now, so many things that I want to say.
    可惜即将在各一方
    Unfortunately, we will soon be far apart.
    只好深深把这刻尽凝望
    I gaze deeply at this moment to capture it in my mind.
    来日纵使千千阕歌飘于远方我路上
    Even if one day the wind carries to my path a thousand romantic encounters,
    来日纵使千千晚星亮过今晚月亮
    Even if one day thousands of stars shine brighter than tonight's moon,
    都比不起这宵美丽
    They cannot compare to the beauty of this evening.
    亦绝不可使我更欣赏
    Neither will I appreciate them more,
    Ah 因你今晚共我唱
    Ah... Because tonight you are singing with me.
    この都会谁れを迎い入れ また谁れを追い出すのだろう
    在这座城市,谁被欢迎?谁又被驱赶
    This city, who was welcomed Who has been driven forward
    はじめて恋したお前は 俺の目が好きと言ったのに
    第一次恋爱的你,不是说喜欢我的双眼吗?
    You were in your puppy love Didn't you say you like my (clear) eyes?
    握りしめたこぶしが 空振りする度 何が宝と言えば…
    紧握的拳头,每次挥空时,要说什么才是最珍贵的
    Every time waving (my) clenched fist in the air To say what is the most precious
    ゆらゆらと俺の頬に焼きつく あの顷と同じ夕焼け空
    斜射到我的脸颊上,是同那时一样的夕阳
    Slanting wobbly onto my cheeks Is the same sunset in the past
    土下座したいほど 爱が欲しいだけあぁ春夏秋…も
    即使是跪地祈求,也想得到爱,仅此而已。啦啦啦,春夏秋
    Even Though praying on knees Also want to get love, That's all Ah a, spring, summer, autumn
    多少缠绵编织成的梦
    How many lingering woven (defragmentated) dreams
    多少爱恨刻画的镜头
    How many more love-hate situations
    为何一切到了终究还是空
    Why everything ultimately is still nothing (empty)
    曾经在雨中对我说,今生今世相守
    In the rain once you told me, you will protect (and love) me forever
    曾经在风中对我说,永远不离开我
    In the wind once you told me, you will never leave me
    多少缠绵编织成的梦
    How many lingering woven (defragmentated) dreams
    多少爱恨刻画的镜头
    How many more love-hate situations
    为何一切到了终究还是空
    Why everything ultimately is still nothing (empty)
    来日纵使千千阕歌飘于远方我路上
    Even if one day the wind carries to my path a thousand romantic encounters,
    来日纵使千千晚星亮过今晚月亮
    Even if one day thousands of stars shine brighter than tonight's moon,
    都比不起这宵美丽
    They cannot be prettier than this evening
    都洗不清今晚我所想
    Nor can they carry away my thoughts tonight,
    因不知哪天再共你唱
    Because I don't know when I'll be able to sing with you again.
    #周深 #千千阙歌 #ZhouShen #ThousandsofSongs #风中的承诺 #夕阳之歌 #夕焼けの歌

КОМЕНТАРІ • 192