Anti-Fake Discussion: Fashion For Facts
- Опубліковано 1 бер 2021
- English subtitles are available for this video.
You can visit the online exhibition Data CTRL Centre here:
Fashion and performing arts enter the ring against fakes and will speak "for" critical thinking and responsible consumption of information!
- Roman Koliada, radio host, composer, poet
- Oksana Maksymeniuk, media lawyer, head of the legal department of RPDI
- Fedir Lapii, Chairman of the National Technical Group of Experts on Immunoprophylaxis in Ukraine
- Yaroslav Belinskyi - designer, co-founder, and chairman of the Design4Ukraine Association
- Iryna Yegorchenko, Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Mathematics of NASU, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Moderator - Alona Romaniuk, editor of the project "On the other side of the news", author of anti-fakes for the project "Fashion VS Fakes"
The public discussion is initiated by the Bohdan Hawrylyshyn Family Foundation as part of the Fashion VS Fakes project, which is supported by the International Renaissance Foundation, and is a part of the accompanying program of the exhibition Data CTRL Center, implemented by the Goethe-Institut Ukraine in partnership with Kunsht (UA) and Tactical Tech (DE).
КОМЕНТАРІ • 0