REVIEW: Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge, Domestic Northwing, NAIA T2

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 24 сер 2024
  • I got to visit the Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Lounge in NAIA T2 Domestic (Northwing) and had a great time. The lounge in the evening was not crowded, the food offering was very good as they had the Filipino favorites including leche flan, puto cheese and arroz caldo to name a few. They used to have a noodle bar too when I last visited but I guess it is only during day time.
    #philippineairlines #manila #flypal #philippines

КОМЕНТАРІ • 12

• @PhilippineAirlinesTV
    @PhilippineAirlinesTV 8 місяців тому +1

Hi, The Filipino Traveler. Thank you for taking time to let us know of the positive feedback you have for our Mabuhay Lounge at Terminal 2. We are committed to providing you with exceptional service and a safe flying experience throughout your journey. We hope for your continued valuable support and patronage in our flag carrier. See you on board soon! ❤✈

• @user-xy3pq3kd7w
    @user-xy3pq3kd7w 8 місяців тому +1

mabuhay...welcome to philippines:)

• @TheFilipinoTraveler
      @TheFilipinoTraveler  7 місяців тому

Thanks! This Mabuhay Lounge is a favorite because of it’s Filipino dishes 😉

• @biengaspi6379
    @biengaspi6379 2 місяці тому +1

hi uhhh could u pay to access it one time?

• @TheFilipinoTraveler
      @TheFilipinoTraveler  2 місяці тому

Hi. Yes, you can pay to access the lounge. As per PAL’s website:
      The myPAL Lounge is available at the Mabuhay Lounge reception areas in Terminal 2, either in the South Wing or North Wing.
      Passengers with a flight departing at Terminal 2 may purchase access to the myPAL Lounge after check-in by presenting their boarding pass and ticket. Accepted forms of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Union Pay, Maya, and GCash. Cost is 1500 Pesos.

• @Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    @Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 3 місяці тому +1

Is it open 24hrs? My flight is 5AM😊

• @TheFilipinoTraveler
      @TheFilipinoTraveler  3 місяці тому +1

Hi. The lounge should be open for your domestic flight. It is open from 12 midnight to 11pm. Thanks for watching 🙏🏼

• @Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
      @Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 3 місяці тому

@@TheFilipinoTraveler thanks so much!

• @TheFilipinoTraveler
      @TheFilipinoTraveler  3 місяці тому +1

@@Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy the lounge 😉

• @edwardchu1781
    @edwardchu1781 5 місяців тому +2

Is it me or is this a bit of a sad business lounge ?

• @TheFilipinoTraveler
      @TheFilipinoTraveler  5 місяців тому

Hi. It is surely not the best domestic lounge :) I heard the new PAL Mabuhay Lounge in NAIA Terminal 1 is nice and modern 😉