WOTB | THE BEST CLIPPER "at T8"

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 19 тра 2022
  • In today's video ill be playing in the tier 8 Swedish heavy tank the Emil 1951 and talking about why it's so strong!
    My Discord
    / discord
    Support my content
    / droodlesblitz
  • Ігри

КОМЕНТАРІ • 57

• @Ediconic1
    @Ediconic1 2 роки тому +2

droodles , you do what it says on the tin. great honest advice for all abilities, thanks

• @bienocbena1763
    @bienocbena1763 2 роки тому +10

I enjoy the Emil 1951 very much. The mobility, the gun, its all very good! I just play it cautiously because of the armor. But over all its really fun! One of my go to tanks in t8, I really hope to get the Skoda T26 next time. Oh and I got the 268 ver4 in less than 100 dollars 😊

• @igorurban6080
    @igorurban6080 2 роки тому +35

As simeone who has this tank its rwally nice to have CAUSE IT PREVENTS U FROM YOLING,a lot of players hace a need to yolo or rush at certain points but with long reload time of intra clips it pretty much forces a player to become better at game by learning the importance of timing ur shots and hiding

• @ComPare_
      @ComPare_ 2 роки тому +3

I got this tank twice in snowglobe event lmao i regret it at first, but now im super loving it this tank makes me reach 6,7k + ratings in 1/2 month

• @Umbreona
    @Umbreona 2 роки тому +16

I love this tank, both in look and performance. I prefer it over the Emil 1 because of its mobility.

• @legumbrepodrida
      @legumbrepodrida 6 місяців тому +1

Emil 1951 is the one whith mobility

• @particlephysics_lee
      @particlephysics_lee Місяць тому

@@legumbrepodridaHe said he prefer it over Emil 1 because of mobility
      He’s talking about Emil 1951, no need correction

• @jamescoulter9488
    @jamescoulter9488 2 роки тому +2

droodles can we getr your opinion on the t54e1. The t57 heavy is obviously very popular but the 54e1 which you have to grind is literally never talked about. I cant find a single video done about it in the last year or 2

• @Putter_WoT_Blitz
    @Putter_WoT_Blitz 6 місяців тому +2

Oh yess PERFECT TANK TO GRINDING CREDIT!

• @Pr.Wyvern
    @Pr.Wyvern 2 роки тому +15

I got my Emil 51 from a Snow Globe. And I can say that it's a really good tank, but the lack of armor makes it harder to hold positions more confortable than the Emil 1

• @vfrey1625
    @vfrey1625 2 роки тому +2

Also they layout is different, Emil 1 has more higher gun mantlet so only peek less of it's turret

• @gamingdamnation
    @gamingdamnation 2 роки тому

Hey is worth holding gold for Cheiftain mk 6?

• @XianCliffordPosadas
    @XianCliffordPosadas 2 місяці тому

Absolutely love this tank js got it from a collect em all container out of 3 containers from a free event

• @GamingWizard2043
      @GamingWizard2043 2 місяці тому +1

MF! SAME!!! I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST TANKER ALIVE! This tank is so op now I average 2,500 with it:)) whats crazy is that I got for free when its like a 0.03 chance that u get emil 1951

• @michaelplaysworldoftanks1028
    @michaelplaysworldoftanks1028 2 роки тому +1

Droodles, why don't you use the "Keep ammo bar open" option so you don't have to open your ammo bar repeatedly when you need to reload or change ammo types?

• @_fisher_2_
    @_fisher_2_ Рік тому +1

I got this recently I'm getting more dammage in it than many other tier 8s I have but not winning much unfortunately.

• @catseye2260
    @catseye2260 2 роки тому +5

And meanwhile I have a 38 % winrate in this tank despite having about 2k average damage and always being top damage on my team.

• @Umbreona
      @Umbreona 2 роки тому

Teams be like that in Blitz.

• @catseye2260
      @catseye2260 2 роки тому

@@Umbreona I know, but what is really strange is that it only happens in this tank. All of my other vehicles have about 60% winrate with about the same average damage

• @AcolyteTempesta
      @AcolyteTempesta 2 роки тому +2

Maybe because it usually relies on teammates actually doing their job while you wait between long magazine reload times, which they usually fail at. The tank is good but there's usually that one moron that throws the entire match

• @user-ej4ip9el1w
    @user-ej4ip9el1w 2 роки тому +1

Its turret is kinda vague but sure it is great tank in “T8”

• @noonespecific9463
    @noonespecific9463 Рік тому +1

I guess here we are several months later now at this time. I’m not sure where I’m screwing up with this tank. I love my Emil 1, possibly that’s why I’m struggling in that Emil 1951, that’s why I’m here, to see how I need to adjust my play style, lol. In the mean time though, I hit pretty good with those crazy black boxes, I ended up with 77k in gold, so I permanently enriched my Emil 1. Lol.

• @mhdmane9557
    @mhdmane9557 2 роки тому

hello dwoodles myman😎

• @TheDeathReaper141
    @TheDeathReaper141 2 роки тому +2

Wait hol' up, how did you reload your entire clip with just one shell left in the mag? How do you do that on mobile?

• @lukabrajkovic8680
      @lukabrajkovic8680 2 роки тому

You click on the same shell you got loaded one more time

• @dichenfeng1428
    @dichenfeng1428 Рік тому +2

My favourite T8 tank in the game. I don’t understand why people compare 1951 with Emil 1. For me 1951 is a AMX 50 100 with better gun depression and better armor

• @BudakHaria
    @BudakHaria 2 роки тому +2

bought the tank, enjoyed it, no regrets, prefer it than the emil 1 honestly

• @-MrEVIL-
    @-MrEVIL- 2 роки тому

M iii yoh supreme

• @bosslikescheese3611
    @bosslikescheese3611 2 роки тому +1

hey droodles how do you reload on pc with a autoloader?

• @andrey3469
      @andrey3469 2 роки тому

press C

• @phil.s.3362
      @phil.s.3362 2 роки тому

It's PC so you can assign any key you want. I have reload on R like in most games

• @watdahil
      @watdahil 2 роки тому

Default is c

• @yogeshkanzariya2910
    @yogeshkanzariya2910 4 місяці тому

I got this tank very good and comfortable

• @heshboi6025
    @heshboi6025 2 роки тому +2

Hi diibbles

• @0nlySSSolo
    @0nlySSSolo 2 роки тому

Hey

• @anajagunic7617
    @anajagunic7617 2 роки тому +1

No offense but emil 1 is better then 1951 in a few ways

• @marcuschow22
    @marcuschow22 2 роки тому

Just load heat and it’s basically useless

• @davidbonet578
    @davidbonet578 2 роки тому +1

Not better than the Emil 1 lower armour less dpm lower alpha it’s only slightly faster a waste of gold

• @goranmajnaric556
    @goranmajnaric556 Рік тому

man, when you are reviewing premium tanks show how much did u earn. People are buying premiums for farming credits

• @mrharvardyayayay3581
    @mrharvardyayayay3581 10 місяців тому

Lol

• @C0rRuptEdDe4th
    @C0rRuptEdDe4th 2 роки тому

E

• @mobilegadgets5178
    @mobilegadgets5178 2 роки тому +1

A 22 SECONDS RELOAD IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE AFTER SHOOTING ALL AMMO. ANYONE WHO KNOWS THIS CAN HUNT YOU DOWN SO EASILY.

• @waynesarson7993
    @waynesarson7993 2 роки тому

FIRST

• @W0LF_909
    @W0LF_909 2 роки тому +1

almost first, again

• @nyanpasu8695
    @nyanpasu8695 2 роки тому +3

this tanks sucks. Emil I better. yeah maybe worst mobility but who cares if u have more turret armor and alpha! atlest ıts not a med ıts a heavye tank! bdw ıf u a good player every tank can be op on ur hands. bad englısh ık

• @fangzu612
      @fangzu612 2 роки тому +1

Skill issue

• @ffle4752
      @ffle4752 2 роки тому

Yup that's right, that's why if you have skill issue avoid playing tanks that aint got no armor especially mt or lt since you're completely depends on armor

• @nyanpasu8695
      @nyanpasu8695 2 роки тому +1

@@ffle4752 lt have a descent armor actually. can protect HE even some shells

• @Akaneblaze1345
    @Akaneblaze1345 2 роки тому +1

Hate it

• @jefser2419
    @jefser2419 2 роки тому +1

Pay2Win game.

• @writhing
    @writhing 2 роки тому

Droodles marry me!!

• @waynesarson7993
    @waynesarson7993 2 роки тому

Lol