Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 22 чер 2023
  • See more of my work: www.kentuckyman30.com/
  • Розваги

КОМЕНТАРІ • 34

• @zmanagadze
    @zmanagadze Рік тому +4

XT-1 is excellent and timeless camera and it will be the same in 20 years after. Your videos are the reason, why I bought it 2 years ago and It makes me happy.
    Keep going! :)

• @paulmartin8299
    @paulmartin8299 8 місяців тому +2

The first professional mirrorless camera by Fuji. It always has that novelty and sentimental value than other XT series. I bought it 3 years ago and it works great until now.

• @VideoToursByAndrew
    @VideoToursByAndrew 2 місяці тому

I use an XT1, and get 9 brackets! But it's fiddly : set up auto brackets with 1 stop difference between the 3. Then turn the exposure comp dial all the way to +3 and take the first 3, do the next 3 at 0 on the exposure comp dial, and the final 3 at -3, giving you a big range of 9 brackets for HDR. Tripod is a must as you have to diddle the dial in-between. I will get an XT2 though, to speed up this slow technique, but the XT1 has got me started in real estate photography.

• @alexj700
    @alexj700 10 місяців тому

I bought XT1 last year watching your video. I have XT2 but I just love using XT1 even in 2023. There is something special about XT1.
    Thank you

• @photorox
    @photorox Рік тому

It’s good to see you back. I always enjoyed watching your videos.Hope you and your family are doing great.

• @KhangNguyen-qr9ud
    @KhangNguyen-qr9ud 7 місяців тому

one of the most genuine and simple review budget camera on UA-cam!

• @renekun1982
    @renekun1982 Рік тому +2

This video is sooo good and educational. Use what you get and let your skill and experience do the rest. Thanks for your work. I would appreciate to see more of this content on you channel in the future.

• @hugomartinsphoto
    @hugomartinsphoto Рік тому

This was great! Beautiful images here! This looks like a great camera!

• @mattbergh9274
    @mattbergh9274 Рік тому +2

Thanks for sharing your post process work flow! I am going to experiment myself with your method. I don't shoot real estate photo that often but would love to level up to the 'natural' look you are doing yourself. I shoot my XT2 with an adapted canon 10-18mm. These cameras are still great!

• @lflat01
    @lflat01 Рік тому

Loved this video!!!
    We all can learn from this. How to be content with the gear that we have. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• @britneynicolewrites
    @britneynicolewrites Рік тому

The ocean photos are incredible!

• @user-je9lg3pc5y
    @user-je9lg3pc5y 11 місяців тому

Since i saw a review of XT-1 two years ago on your channel so i bought it. Now, it's 2 years that I'm using this fantastic camera with 50-140 and 18-55 and . Such a super camera 📸

• @litlbucky
    @litlbucky Рік тому

Great photos, never realized how much work involved with the blending

• @KentuckyMan30
      @KentuckyMan30  Рік тому +1

The whole process generally takes me 2-4 minutes per image. I do some editing in Lightroom as well.

• @anthonypatrickgreenan4866
    @anthonypatrickgreenan4866 Рік тому

The XT1 I had it for years, and I get great results. Pleas do more reviews of this great camera

• @ttoniross
    @ttoniross Рік тому

I love my XT1, I mostly use it for street photography and fun shoot with friends. It's still good for product and real estate. I use the camera for it's strengths, I don't really need the fast af most of the time since I'm only shooting for myself. We have the same color and we use the same flash as well. 😊

• @britneynicolewrites
    @britneynicolewrites Рік тому

Wow! These are very nice.

• @djxcel23
    @djxcel23 Рік тому

Clean photos

• @iTedTube
    @iTedTube Рік тому

Your picts are so amazing ! I've xt30 II and I would like to get same results ! I just manage to get close with HDR but it's not ad good as yours 👍

• @stefan33uk
    @stefan33uk 7 місяців тому

Were these all taken with the 16mm f/2.8? That’s amazing and shits on so many myths:
    You need a wide angle zoom for real estate
    24mm equivalent isn’t wide enough - you need a wider lens.
    16mm f/2.8 has too much geometric distortion for real estate.
    I think the 16mm gives such a natural field of view and actually I think I prefer your pics to what I get with my 14mm, which is just beginning to make rooms look bigger than they are in reality, but can be useful to get two sides of the room in one shot (not that I do real estate photography)
    I love how you’re not at all about the latest and greatest gear - in fact quite the opposite. I have an XT1 with the older lenses 14mm, 35mm f1.4 and 90mm and I love this simple collection.

• @KentuckyMan30
      @KentuckyMan30  7 місяців тому +1

Absolutely. I've been using the 24mm focal length for RE work for years. And yes, those were all taken with the 16mm 2.8. If you click the link to my website and go to the RE album, everything you see there was shot with either the X-T2 or X-T1 using the 16mm (24mm equiv) focal length. Some from the 16mm 2.8 and some from the 10-24mm shot at 16.
      I shot with the Rokinon 12mm for a while, but found it to be too wide. Rooms and furniture become distorted. The far end of a room is "pushed away." The 16 is the perfect balance of being wide, but looking natural (in my opinion).

• @goldensmith2023
      @goldensmith2023 5 місяців тому

​@@KentuckyMan30Love this! Good thing I saw this video. Ive been thinking a lot which lens to get for RE - 12mm Rokinon, xf14 2.8 or the xf16 2.8.
      You shed light on this. For a time Ive been torn which to get, amongst the three I'm leaning towards the 16 2.8 bcuz of its size, but been worried about possible limitation on tight spaces.
      Yet you used this lens on tight rooms and toilets.
      Thanks for this video.

• @PeacePham1991
    @PeacePham1991 6 місяців тому

Beautiful photos! What lens did you use btw?

• @ilFreg
    @ilFreg Рік тому

Thanks for this video! In your opinion the X-T2 still a good camera for videos?

• @KentuckyMan30

I don't use Fuji for video so I couldn't tell you. 🤷‍♂

• @ilFreg
      @ilFreg Рік тому

@@KentuckyMan30 thanks anyway!

• @nada-uq2zz
    @nada-uq2zz 11 місяців тому

Is there an exposure bracketing function for real estate photos?

• @KentuckyMan30
      @KentuckyMan30  11 місяців тому +1

There is, though bracketing is limited on the X-T1. You can only do a max of 3 exposures at a max of one stop increments. X-T2 is much better in that regard with more robust bracketing options. Plus, the X-T2 fires the brackets in such fast succession that it’s even possible to hand hold a three shot bracket given fast enough shutter speeds and have no issues with merging.

• @aukumyuen6023
    @aukumyuen6023 Рік тому

My advice is instead of getting an XT2, get a wider lens for your real estate photo shoot. The Samyang 12mm manual lens is an ideal choice. It's cheap, easy to use and the vertical angle is easily balanced and adjusted. (Speaking of which I noticed some of your images are not vertically balanced).

• @KentuckyMan30
      @KentuckyMan30  Рік тому

Hey! I've owned the Samyang 12mm for quite a number of years now. I love that lens, but I don't think it's appropriate for real estate photography (at least for the way I like to shoot). Despite the fact you can correct verticals in LR, the nature of that ultra wide lens means it still distorts a space more than something like the 16mm I use. It pushes the far end of a room further away and distorts furniture. A kitchen countertop looks more elongated, for example.
      The 16mm (24mm FF equiv.) strikes a great balance in being wide enough, but also being natural looking with minimal distortion, thus I feel represents a space more accurately. As for correcting verticals, I do that for all my RE photos. Usually by just hitting the "Vertical" button in the "Transform" panel. That usually takes care of it. If not, I'll do some manual adjustments. Look at the before and after photo from 1:24-1:35 and you'll notice the "after" photo (which was the finished product) had vertical correction applied.
      Sometimes you run into the issue where something close to the camera (like a light switch) will look off compared to something like a cabinet that's further away from the camera or vise versa when with correction applied.

• @aukumyuen6023
      @aukumyuen6023 Рік тому

@@KentuckyMan30 I do agree the 'distortion' issue created by the 12mm but when you need to work in really tight spaces such as hotel rooms, bathrooms, kitchen etc an ultra wide lens seems to be the only option.

• @KentuckyMan30

I find the 16mm works great for tight spaces. I've shot many small bathrooms and bedrooms with it. It also depends on your composition philosophy. I don't feel the need to show everything from the ceiling to the floor in one shot or every single wall for that matter.

• @lukasmoodysson4701
    @lukasmoodysson4701 Рік тому

Hellooo dude