• Опубліковано 22 жов 2024

КОМЕНТАРІ • 19

• @umarbukhat6633
    @umarbukhat6633 7 років тому

Thanks you so much bro.
    you are best

• @uco1973
    @uco1973 5 років тому

I have T5500 too with 72GB DDR3 Samsung ECC Registered, dual xeon X5670 , and GTX 780 Ti. Perfect PC! Old but is still very powerful!

• @dudindmitri
      @dudindmitri 5 років тому

hey bro, i just got recently T5500, using PowerColor AX7970 3GBD5-2DHV3. Everything is fine but one thing. There are only 2 big front FANs. Heatsink for CPU doesnt have cooling FAN so internal temperature grows dramatically for CPU and GPU. How do you solve this problem? I cannot imagine how its gonna be with 2 CPUs))) BTW RX580 8GB STRIX sits perfectly fine if you remove metal part where the HDD0 is locaded. Better to swap HDD0 with 2.5 HDD if you use a big graphics card like RX580

• @dudindmitri
      @dudindmitri 5 років тому

Forgot to ask if there is a way to control those front FANs speed? Thank you.

• @miitch99
      @miitch99 5 років тому

@@dudindmitri Hey man, have you figured out a way to make internal temperatures better? I'm getting a T5500 in the next few days. Would love to hear your experience with it :)

• @snap-off5383
      @snap-off5383 4 роки тому

Did it have a Quadro in it when you got it?

• @DA-vg9hm
    @DA-vg9hm 7 років тому +1

jak zwykle fajna muzyka....

• @AtariFan
      @AtariFan  7 років тому

Miłego odbioru :-)

• @miitch99
    @miitch99 5 років тому +1

I'm getting a T5500 in the next couple of days! Very excited. I have 64gb of RAM I bought for a fair price ($100 for 4x 16gb) so I was looking for a motherboard to suit it. Came across lots of expensive boards, then I found the T5500! It's only coming with a single Xeon X5650, but it's better than my current Xeon X3450, and I can have 2 CPUs!? XD. I think I have a fetish for old server components now... haha. Any advice from your use of this machine or anybody here in the comments?

• @dudindmitri
      @dudindmitri 5 років тому +1

I had to add 2 fans to cool down my passive cpu cooller, not a big deal. Have 48 gb of ram with single cpu. Installed 2 x 80mm molex Fans for air output. Original power supply needs cooling too + you may need several cable converters, also cheap and available everywhere. If you plan to install GPU there are only 6 pin connectors so i had to get 6pin to 2 x 6pin+2pin cable to connect my RX580 8GB OC ROG Strix GPU. For such a huge gpu its not enough air to breathe inside)) anyway, DELL will not let you control 2 original inlet fans so you ll need to use 'Speed Fan' to control those. Advise you to add ugreen pcie card(4 ports usb3 + 1 port 1gb lan.) This system has only usb 2.0 ports so its good addition and second lan port is always an advantage. I bridge lan internet of my workstation with my gaming desktop. Update firmware to latest possible and download dell performance optimiser (i found only 32bit version) overall very nice and solid workstation. Good luck brother.

• @RiccardoRivi
    @RiccardoRivi 5 років тому +1

think maxing out the ram and putting fnas with led and modifiyng the side panel with trasparent plastic and putting a new gpu and 2 xeon x5675

• @maciekmaciek83
    @maciekmaciek83 6 років тому

Renderuję grafikę 3d na takim sprzęcie i szczerze mówiąc to 24 wątki robią robotę. Może mu dorównać i7 6900k, który ma 8 rdzeni i 16 wątków ale sam procesor to wydatek rzędu ponad 4k...

• @trailerparkgarage6574
    @trailerparkgarage6574 7 років тому

What are the front and rear fan sizes

• @marsalan4982
    @marsalan4982 7 місяців тому

Plz help me .t5500 1,3,4 light blinking and cpu fan speed up.and no display

• @AtariFan
      @AtariFan  7 місяців тому

www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000123890/precision-t3500-t5500-t7500-workstations-diagnostic-lights-and-beep-codes

• @wojciechkuske242
    @wojciechkuske242 4 роки тому

Kto go tak zapuścił?

• @MsJinkerson
    @MsJinkerson 7 років тому

it needs a good cleaning