APA vs FAKER (MSI 2024 CoStreams | Bracket Stage | Day 8: TL vs T1)

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 5 чер 2024
  • MSI 2024 ━ Bracket Stage ━ Day 8 ━ TL vs T1
    MSI Co-Streams with Sneaky, Meteos
    MSI 2024 ━ Day 13
    Bracket Stage ━ Day 8
    Lower Bracket ━ TL vs T1
    Patch 14.8
    Special thanks to Riot Games for allowing the Co-Streams (Watch Party)
    Footage from May 15, 2024
    ▼ Editor
    / snipinghobo
    ▼ Time Stamps
    [0:00:00] Game 1
    - [0:09:06] Podcast: Should Coaches be watching replays/spectating with TEAM vision or FULL vision?
    [0:16:07] Game 2
    [0:41:17] Game 3
    [1:05:36] Podcast: Singular co-streamers averaging more viewers than the official broadcast live-stream
    [1:07:35] Game 4 (if necessary)
    [1:24:14] Game 5 (if necessary)
    ▼ Editor's Added Music
    [Start] Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - Simian Segue
    [End] Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - Cranky's Theme
    ▼ Join Sneaky's Discord
    / discord
    ▼ Follow Sneaky:
    Twitter: / sneaky
    Twitch: / sneakylol
    #MSI2024 #MSI #costream
  • Ігри

КОМЕНТАРІ • 62

• @Evongelo
    @Evongelo 18 днів тому +9

Can’t even be disappointed at all. TL fought every game, they didn’t just roll over, and in the last game they accepted the loss and just went ape. Love it.

• @Squiddar1117
    @Squiddar1117 20 днів тому +41

20:45 the voices in APA's head telling him to trashtalk Faker

• @Nicole_whatsgood
    @Nicole_whatsgood 20 днів тому +95

It was CRAZY when APA knocked faker out of the tournament and called him trash in game

• @Ghumieable
      @Ghumieable 20 днів тому +9

Bro I honestly couldn’t fucking believe it bro lmao. What fuckin timeline are we in?!?

• @samjohnston5877
      @samjohnston5877 20 днів тому +2

Seriously though, this is the first time I’ve ever not wanted NA to win a tournament and it’s almost solely because of APA

• @rickbost2152
      @rickbost2152 20 днів тому +2

Not only did APA not talk trash to Faker, he talked about it after and how he wouldn't do that because Faker is the goat. Come on now....

• @insecurecow4419
      @insecurecow4419 20 днів тому

Even crazier that production had to censor what faker said, I’m sure it’ll get leaked soon.

• @owlson2527
      @owlson2527 18 днів тому +1

@@rickbost2152 I’m Faker, he really did that 😢

• @WangFire
    @WangFire 20 днів тому +11

Based editor bringing back blondeos for the thumb

• @drakemartes937
    @drakemartes937 20 днів тому +2

Just for myself personally, I haven’t watched pro play for years and now am getting back into it with the co streams

• @connorm3398
    @connorm3398 17 днів тому +1

I think a simple solution would be to have to first click on a consolidated “MSI broadcast (or whatever broadcast it is)” and then you could have the option to choose a costream or the official broadcast. The consolidated “all broadcasts” on twitch could show the total viewers watching MSI or whatever so that it still seems hype while also having the option to watch the actual entertaining versions

• @brandonkim1141
    @brandonkim1141 20 днів тому +48

When Yeon 1v2d Guma and Keria in game 5 I knew the series was over

• @SquintyGears
      @SquintyGears 20 днів тому +2

I haven't gotten through the whole video yet. But when I read your comment I'm 90% sure you're just joking and wrote a meme comment. And then there's that last 10% that's like but what if it's true.

• @jguitar151
    @jguitar151 20 днів тому +3

3 competitive games against T1 is progress. At this rate well be world champions by 2089.

• @XX-pq6cu
    @XX-pq6cu 19 днів тому +1

Costreams are better than everyone watching the broadcast I wouldn't watch league of legends without sneakys costream or Doms

• @FantasiA2K
    @FantasiA2K 20 днів тому

A respectable performance for the boys. GGs TL

• @tannerj4986
    @tannerj4986 20 днів тому +5

I love watching these co streams, but I genuinely couldn't watch them without hearing the casters in the background. Some of the earlier co streams didn't have the casters, and it just wasn't the same. I hope Ruot continues to allow it!

• @superfactorial5717
    @superfactorial5717 20 днів тому +1

Guys! The gap is closing!! I'm gaping so hard rn!!

• @Yoreinowashinoka14
    @Yoreinowashinoka14 20 днів тому

Holy TL

• @scifimisc9191
    @scifimisc9191 20 днів тому +1

Sneaky is spot on. More eyes over all is way more beneficial than the Riot stream being the biggest. Riot would be braindead to try and artificially "fix" that, the backlash would be so rough. The real potential downside is maybe Riot decides that means they can downsize the official broadcast even more, somehow, with the LEC and LCS.

• @CB38096
    @CB38096 20 днів тому +1

The worst part was I woke up at 4:30AM to see if TL survived past 3 games and they did but then trolled game 4 😭

• @jacoblandfield2526
    @jacoblandfield2526 15 днів тому

1:05:30, I wouldn’t be watching MSI if not for the TriFecta streams, the DuoLingo, and the SoloSneaky time.

• @toast072
    @toast072 20 днів тому +13

Apa really gonna flame every mid laner in the world and then pretend to be a real player when he's against faker 💀 ain't no way bro

• @jal-kx6tm
      @jal-kx6tm 20 днів тому +1

faker is just that much more. there was an interview where someone asked APA before MSI if he was going to talk shit to faker and impact was immediately like nah.

• @Roflmao6173
      @Roflmao6173 20 днів тому

Faker is simply in a different realm of achievements and what he has done for league, it would be like someone who is usually vulgar cussing out their own mom as well you just don't do that

• @simple45679
      @simple45679 20 днів тому +2

​@@Roflmao6173apa probably was advised not to (maybe coaching staff) because of the potential backlash. How could he not take the opportunity to shittalk the goat?

• @Ripcode2233891
      @Ripcode2233891 17 днів тому

Yeah definitely because of the backlash. Bigger yappers than APA are Faker fans

• @alexlacy7938
    @alexlacy7938 19 днів тому +1

Yeah I agree with Sneaky. I wouldn’t be watching any pro games at all if it weren’t for co-streams

• @thelovebelow3378
    @thelovebelow3378 19 днів тому

i deadass would’ve stopped watching league years ago if not for costreams

• @StudSteezely
    @StudSteezely 20 днів тому

CS2 coaches watch literally behind their team. Would it make a difference with the coach being that involved in LoL?

• @hozon8625
    @hozon8625 20 днів тому

1:13:51Cue the NA Circus music 😂😂😂😂😂

• @MrV1r00zz
    @MrV1r00zz 4 дні тому

fun fact apa means monkey in swedish... kinda makes sense *evil stepmom laugh*

• @SquintyGears
    @SquintyGears 20 днів тому +1

To meteos' point about co-streams affecting viewership on riot's official broadcast. The real thing that they loose is easy to prove viewer number to show companies they want to sign an advertising contract with. Aka redbull, kia, and mastercard...
    It is more work for them to put together the numbers from all the 3rd party co-streams, so it does cost them something. But realistically they can eat that cost since the main reason they bankroll the pro scene is to sell more skins to the mass of players. The broadcast doesn't HAVE to be profitable on its own for their bottom line.

• @TonyLee-fm2fy
    @TonyLee-fm2fy 18 днів тому

NA for life baby

• @LainPuzzlewell
    @LainPuzzlewell 20 днів тому +2

I think there's something wrong with the title. It says Faker vs Faker

• @kenroger1231
    @kenroger1231 15 днів тому

Yeah I think costreams are super healthy for esports, I wouldn’t watch it otherwise🤷🏿‍♂️

• @Decriminilize
    @Decriminilize 20 днів тому

cant wait for CoreJJ to be booted off the team, and exposed for fanduel throwing

• @degarri7995
    @degarri7995 20 днів тому

Glad meteos is thinking about the small multi dollar company 😂.

• @escobarisanoctopus
    @escobarisanoctopus 20 днів тому

At the end of the day, there are no moral victories in LoL - either you win or you lose. TL look good, though - they just need to work on their macro a little more. I do think T1 is probably weaker than their 2023 Worlds form, which could be a good thing for G2. GG TL, hopefully it gets better for Worlds.

• @Yoreinowashinoka14
    @Yoreinowashinoka14 20 днів тому +5

TL trolling game 4 just to Smurf on game 5 crazy

• @alinova4326
    @alinova4326 20 днів тому +2

Lets go TL.

• @0MrFreckles0
    @0MrFreckles0 19 днів тому

U S A U S A U S A

• @Meyneys003
    @Meyneys003 20 днів тому +5

TL trolling the game 4

• @whiteflame24
    @whiteflame24 20 днів тому

I believe all of Meteos’ points in this video are less valid because of the color of his hair in the thumbnail. Thank you editor, thank you American brainwashing

• @joemarkus30
    @joemarkus30 20 днів тому +2

On hit Varus can't win, and this is proof

• @shaylynstewart9888
    @shaylynstewart9888 18 днів тому

Core’s naut is a joke at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️

• @jdducat
    @jdducat 17 днів тому +1

Personally I would not watch LCS at all if it wasn't for co-streams. Just not interested without these two weirdos talking over it.

• @somesinger1575
    @somesinger1575 20 днів тому

Wow, TL couldn't have won this series :(

• @LAK253
    @LAK253 20 днів тому +1

Spoiler Blocker!!!

• @buddr
    @buddr 20 днів тому

the hair aint it my guy

• @EvelynVash
    @EvelynVash 20 днів тому

I hope even yappa knows not to talk trash to faker 😅

• @jaymeemendozaagacid
    @jaymeemendozaagacid 20 днів тому

why is sneaky’s editor always like 3 days behind

• @manashieldmedia
    @manashieldmedia 20 днів тому +6

1:06:01 rare meteos L. they should make the main broadcast less insufferable then. i already posted about how they should just pay you guys and caedrel and give us an option to opt into you guys or caedrel directly through riot somehow in their broadcast. easy solution. no one wants to watch official broadcasts for valid reasons.

• @manashieldmedia
      @manashieldmedia 20 днів тому +10

sneakys right. costreams are the only reason i still watch. you two specifically. i wouldnt give two shits about league if yall didnt costream. and twitch ad revenue would be the only thing theyre losing out on, legit. which would be solved with my proposed solution

• @gregoryent
      @gregoryent 20 днів тому +4

I don't think meteos was saying that the way it works right now is necessarily bad, he says specifically that it is "shitty from riots end". Which is completely true, it probably is pretty bad to look at those numbers from riots end. But to be honest, I think this issue is kind of overblown. I really do not think riot cares too much about where people are watching the stream, as long as they are watching it. (like sneaky said) A majority of Riots revenue easily comes from League and now Valorant's absurd amount of cosmetics. Even if thousands of people did not buy literally every skin humanly possible (which thousands actually DO), the raw amount of people just spending the occasional 10-20 dollars on skins is still millions of dollars. A mere fraction of revenue comes from twitch ads. Think about how little they have to pay a digital artist to make a quick AK skin for Valorant, turn it around and sell it for 20 dollars. Compared to the overhead of filming an entire studio match for the LCS, and then having to sell twitch ads to pay for that? It isn't even remotely close. Plus, with your proposed solution, Sneaky, Meteos, and Caedrel's own stream would get no traffic/ad revenue now, so we have the same problem but now reversed. Even if Riot begins to compensate them for their lack of revenue on their main channel, Meteos, Caedrel, and Sneaky are all under other organizations (like Cloud 9) who probably wouldn't like their ad space that they paid for with Meteos's or Sneaky's contract being stolen by Riot's ads. Or Riot paying them violates their contracts outright, which is another possibility.
      TL;DR: I really don't think Riot gives AF about ad revenue on twitch because Valorant skins make big bucks.

• @manashieldmedia
      @manashieldmedia 20 днів тому

@@gregoryent i stopped reading at you arguing the "from riots point of view". ok. im sure it sucks from a predators point of view when they lose their prey. why bring it up and argue a stance if he isnt supporting it? shhhhhh

• @manashieldmedia
      @manashieldmedia 20 днів тому

@@gregoryent yeah i read the rest and regret it. you cant even follow simple logic. i said caedrel and meteos and sneaky would be paid. obviously enough to make it worthwhile.
      you are so tedious and boring

• @TellusLS
      @TellusLS 20 днів тому +4

​@@manashieldmedia If that's what you got from that, I don't know man. lol

• @Siros
    @Siros 20 днів тому

Turns out Apa has no notable skill or talent outside of all chatting, shocker

• @Jeihira
      @Jeihira 20 днів тому

Not serious right? The problem this series was Umti and Core, not APA