Where To Get Uber From Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport | Terminal T2

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 19 січ 2020
  • *2023 UPDATE: The pickup zones have changed for UBER and OLA to Level P4. Please watch this video for the new location - • Where To Get OLA / UBE...
    This video shows where you can get your UBER ride from Terminal T2 at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport(Mumbai).
    The arrival area for domestic and international flights is the same at Terminal T2. Head WEST when you exit the terminal. You’ll find the signboard that says WEST. Take the elevator to P7. Exit the elevator and turn right. Walk straight towards the end of the corridor and turn right. That’s the UBER pick up point at the airport. Book your UBER and enjoy your ride.
    I hope you find this video useful. If you did, give it a like and click on the subscribe button. Peace!
    Follow my journey on social media:
    Facebook: / eudaimonictraveler
    Instagram: / eudaimonictraveler
    Music:
    Joakim Karud - Morning
    / joakimkarud

КОМЕНТАРІ • 21

• @EudaimonicTraveler
    @EudaimonicTraveler  Рік тому +2

Hey everyone! UBER / OLA are now operating from Level P4 since September 2021. Please watch my new video for directions to the changed location - ua-cam.com/video/SmZaX2H80oY/v-deo.html.

• @rajeevranjanRR
    @rajeevranjanRR 3 роки тому +2

Perfect video👌

• @triveni4357
    @triveni4357 4 роки тому +1

Thank you!

• @tomr7235
    @tomr7235 Рік тому +1

Thanks!

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  Рік тому +1

Hi. UBER is now operating from Level P4 since September 2021. Please note.

• @tomr7235
      @tomr7235 Рік тому +1

@@EudaimonicTraveler thanks for the heads-up :) but same location? Only P4 instead of P7?

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  Рік тому +1

@@tomr7235 I believe it's in the same building. At 0:15 in the video, you'll see the sign for P4. Just follow the signs as you exit the airport, or you could ask someone.

• @macsan1234
    @macsan1234 2 роки тому +1

Nice..are uber n ola cheaper than meru? Do we only enter level.p7 when v are there bcs I cant find it when I look for it in delhi ..

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  2 роки тому

Hi. Thank you for watching this video and the sub. I haven't traveled with Meru in a long time. I just checked the fares from their website, and surprisingly, they seem to be lower than Uber and Ola. I hope their pricing is the same when you finish your trip. Delhi airport might have a different zone for ride-share pickups. So, the level and locations might change with each airport.

• @macsan1234
      @macsan1234 2 роки тому

@@EudaimonicTraveler meru in delhi is more expensive ..thanks

• @EudaimonicTraveler

​@@macsan1234 Ohh.. is it? Thank you for sharing this information👍🏻

• @jagdishh1765
    @jagdishh1765 3 роки тому

If we pay parking charges then can uber or ola drive pick up us from ola/uber booth?

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  3 роки тому

I think so. But why would you bring your car and pay for parking when you are taking an UBER or OLA?

• @MsImran0007
    @MsImran0007 2 роки тому

Ola auto will also be coming on same place

• @EudaimonicTraveler

Hi. I recently read the pickup for OLA and UBER has shifted to level P4 at the Mumbai International airport.

• @VishalPatel-vj1kq
    @VishalPatel-vj1kq 7 місяців тому

Uber pick up station are we eligible for wifi free? And for example if I am travelling from new Zealand I will arrive in mumbai airport I don't have indian sim card how I book uber ? Without net

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  7 місяців тому

Hi. I don't think there's free Wi-Fi at the pickup zones. You could try connecting to the Wi-Fi at the Arrival Terminal. But I think they ask for an OTP to connect to free Wi-Fi in India. If you can't connect to the Wi-Fi, look for the Uber counter at the arrival hall before exiting the terminal. They might help you with it. Another option would be to use an authorized service like MERU, which doesn't require apps. They have a counter at the arrival hall next to the Uber counter.

• @cherylmargaretswami2936
    @cherylmargaretswami2936 Рік тому +3

Outdated…Uber is p4 level

• @EudaimonicTraveler
      @EudaimonicTraveler  Рік тому +2

Thank you for the information. I'll have it updated during my next trip to Mumbai.