Delhi Airport: Complete Guide to Inter-Terminal Connectivity between T1, T2 and T3

Поділитися
Вставка
  • Опубліковано 18 бер 2024
  • Greetings travelers! Are you travelling through #DelhiAirport and feeling overwhelmed by its three terminals? Worry not. Our UA-cam video is your key to a seamless airport experience, providing detailed insights into inter-terminal connectivity.
    Stay connected for more updates;
    Follow us on Twitter: @DelhiAirport
    Follow us on Instagram: @delhiairport
    Like us on Facebook: @DelhiAirport
    #DELexperience #InterTerminal #Terminal #DELairport #Terminal1 #Terminal2 #Terminal3

КОМЕНТАРІ • 24

• @harish_varadarajan
    @harish_varadarajan 11 днів тому

Hi,
    I have Arrival and Departure (connecting flight) in T2. However I wish to access a lounge located at T1/T3. Do I have access to T1/T3 ? Is there a process involved?

• @ShivlsRo
    @ShivlsRo 28 днів тому +1

If I want to reach T1 from T2, I will have a senior citizen with me who will use wheelchair assistance. Can the bus accommodate seniors?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  28 днів тому

Dear Shiv,
      We would like to inform you that inter-terminal shuttle bus facility is available at regular intervals for passenger's convenience which is operated by both DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) and DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation). The shuttle bus operated by DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) is complimentary for passengers with a connecting flight. To avail complementary shuttle service, passengers are required to approach the Inter-Terminal Transfer Counter and present the travel documents for the onward journey to the officials. The officials will then provide a coupon for the complimentary shuttle bus. This coupon is checked by the bus staff at the time of boarding or anytime during the travel. Adequeate signages are placed to guide the passengers regarding the facility.

• @theincognitospeaker8155
    @theincognitospeaker8155 Місяць тому

My flight will land at 4:50 Am at T3 and i have a connecting flight from T1 in which chrck in closes at 7:15 . What should i do. Go for meru cabs or shuttle bus?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  Місяць тому

Dear Traveller,
      We would like to inform you that the inter-terminal shuttle bus is operated by both DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) and DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) at regular interval of 20 minutes for passenger's convenience. The shuttle bus operated by DTC is complimentary for passengers with a connecting flight. To avail complimentary shuttle service passengers are required to approach the Inter-Terminal Transfer Counters at and present the identification documents for the onward journey to the officials. The officials will then provide a coupon for the complimentary shuttle bus and after taking the coupon passengers proceed for the shuttle. This coupon is checked by the bus staff at the time of boarding or anytime during the travel. Adequate signages are placed to guide the passengers for the facility.

• @SpringSunshine54
    @SpringSunshine54 Місяць тому

I will be reaching Delhi T3 airport at 3 pm and have a connecting flight at 7 am the next morning from T1. Will I be allowed entry to the airport since I don't want to check in to a hotel for a few hours and travel to the airport in the wee hours?

• @delhiairport

Dear Traveler,
      We would like to apprise you that passengers are allowed to enter the terminal upto 8 hours before their flights. However, the check-in counter for domestic flight opens 3 hours prior to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD). It is advisable to plan your travel accordingly.

• @satishsaxena2649
    @satishsaxena2649 3 місяці тому

On 05/03/2024, arrived from London. Went to Prepaid Taxi Service counter at Terminal 3. I was surprised they refused the payment by any cards. Only Cash. WHY not Card payment?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  3 місяці тому

Dear Satish,
      We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share more details about your experience along with your contact number at Feedback.IGIAirport@gmrgroup.in for us to look into it.

• @KAUSTAV241
    @KAUSTAV241 Місяць тому

If I want to reach Terminal 3 from Terminal 2 by walk, can I use Airport luggage cart to carry my luggage for the entire walk?

• @delhiairport

Dear Kaustav,
      We would like to inform you that T2 is at a walking distance from T3 through a connecting tunnel and passengers can avail buggy service for their commute.

• @Bornbonvivantt07
    @Bornbonvivantt07 Місяць тому

Do we need to pay for the ticket for shuttle transferring from T1-T3 for connecting flight?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  Місяць тому +1

Dear Traveler,
      You do not need to pay for the shuttle transfer ticket between T1 and T3 for connecting flights. This is a complimentary service provided by Delhi Airport. Passengers are required to present identification documents to the officials in charge at the Inter-Terminal Transfer Counters, for their onward journey. The officials will then provide a coupon for the complimentary shuttle bus.

• @kartikpandey1353
    @kartikpandey1353 2 місяці тому

Walking?

• @arpitgupta5197
    @arpitgupta5197 2 дні тому

Can I travel from T1 to T3 using shuttle service for lost and found collection for family member? Will it be chargeable in my case?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  2 дні тому

Dear Arpit,
      Thanks for reaching out to us. This is to apprise you that Shuttle bus service for Inter Terminal transfer at Delhi Airport is available free of cost for passengers with connecting flights. For more details, please refer to the link: www.newdelhiairport.in/to-and-from-airport/inter-terminal-transports

• @JeepersJanny
    @JeepersJanny 2 місяці тому

How many minutes does it take shuttle bus from T3 to T1?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  2 місяці тому +1

Dear Janny,
      We would like to inform you that it depends on road conditions. Perhaps it takes 20 to 25 minutes.

• @JeepersJanny
      @JeepersJanny 2 місяці тому

@@delhiairport Thank you so much.😃

• @aakarshpatel1720
    @aakarshpatel1720 14 днів тому

is shuttle bus service free for connecting flight passenger ?

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  14 днів тому +1

Dear Aakarsh,
      We would like to inform you that inter-terminal shuttle bus facility is available at regular intervals for passenger's convenience which is operated by both DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) and DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation). The shuttle bus operated by DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) is complimentary for passengers with a connecting flight. To avail complementary shuttle service, passengers are required to approach the Inter-Terminal Transfer Counter and present the travel documents for the onward journey to the officials. The officials will then provide a coupon for the complimentary shuttle bus. This coupon is checked by the bus staff at the time of boarding or anytime during the travel. Adequate signages are placed to guide the passengers regarding the facility.

• @aakarshpatel1720
      @aakarshpatel1720 14 днів тому

@@delhiairport okay thank you

• @kldivakar1031
    @kldivakar1031 3 місяці тому

Hi

• @delhiairport
      @delhiairport  3 місяці тому

Dear Divakar,
      How may we assist you?