КОМЕНТАРІ •

• @MTBTrailRider
    @MTBTrailRider 2 роки тому +3

The colored loops out here do NOT signify difficulty. They are only labels to identify them on the map. This video is showing you what to expect when you ride the Blue loop on these trails. Once you get on the trail, try not to deviate as it can be challenging to re align yourself on the MTB trails. There are several fun descents on the blue loop that make this section of trail really fun to ride.

• @JJ_Golf
    @JJ_Golf 2 роки тому +1

I've been watching your videos back when you were still riding the GT Aggressor! Really appreciate all the help you've given me. Enjoy the videos - Looking forward to seeing more Midwest trails!

• @MTBTrailRider
      @MTBTrailRider 2 роки тому

Thanks for the Super Thanks donation! I’m glad I’ve been able to help you over the years, even if it’s just for entertainment purposes. Maybe one day we’ll get a chance to ride together. 🤘🏼

• @ronhalfman4158
    @ronhalfman4158 Рік тому

There is an off camber "step down" of sort on the outer banks trail, that is always a blast to hit at speed. The crew out there has really stepped up the signage and variety of features available over the last couple of years. This system will only get better with volunteer time and exposure like your video.

• @MTBTrailRider
      @MTBTrailRider Рік тому

That step down is really fun. I'll often just go there and session features like this.

• @xxxgabaxxx
    @xxxgabaxxx Рік тому

Yeah, Andrews system is very confusing. I usually cut the the orange loop if I want to skip blue and red. And sometimes I go to blue and skip red.

• @donnovicki9771
    @donnovicki9771 2 роки тому

Johnny, if you ever make it to Western Pa. give me a shout and we can hit Jakes Rocks in Warren Pa.. Thirty + miles of trails and hardly anyone uses them during the week. I'm sure I couldn't keep up with you but hey we could grab a few cold ones apre ride.

• @MTBTrailRider

Sounds like a good time! I’ll add the location to my list so I can see about making a trip out there. And don’t worry about keeping up. I have no problem taking my time… especially on climbs. Haha

• @StreetSnicker_is_the_best
    @StreetSnicker_is_the_best Рік тому +1

More Posts have been setup out there with signs.

• @Digital_Gangster
    @Digital_Gangster 2 роки тому

Nice gloves!

• @MTBTrailRider

Thanks! Chattanooga/raccoon mountain special from hand up. Had to grab a pair.

• @brucejones8749
    @brucejones8749 Місяць тому

Polygon is the big lighter of mountain bikes

• @MTBTrailRider
      @MTBTrailRider Місяць тому +1

Bruce… I’ve heard from many that you’re quite the complainer of everything modern mountain biking. Just stick to your old school rides and ways. It’s great that there are so many options for people to enjoy trails and they all don’t have to conform to your likeness.
      I’ll be here with the big lighter!! Making it possible for more riders to get on a quality bike for less money. 🔥 🤘🏼

• @MTBTrailRider
      @MTBTrailRider Місяць тому +1

Light ‘em up! 🔥