I'm trying to translate the English version that you guys can sing... 《月下待杜鵑不來 》 Waiting under the moon where the cuckoo will not come 看一回凝靜的橋影 Looking at the shadows on the still lake 數一數螺鈿的波紋 Counting the ripples on the silent lake 我倚暖了石欄的青苔 I warmed the moss of the stone steps 青苔涼透了我地心坎 The moss chilled out the heart of mine 月兒 你休學新娘羞 Dear moon, don't be as shy as a bride 把錦被掩蓋你光艷首 Use a quilt to cover the grace of yours 你昨宵也在此勾留 You stayed here last night as well 可聽她允許今夜來否 Can you let her to come tonight 聽遠村寺塔的鐘聲 Listening to the bells in the distance 像夢裡的輕濤吐復收 Like the waves in my dreams hitting the shore 省心海念潮的漲歇 Missing just like the tide of the sea 依稀漂泊踉蹌的孤舟 And the lonely boat drifting on there 水粼粼 夜冥冥 思悠悠 Sparkling lake. Gloomy night. Lasting echo. 何處是我戀的多情友 Where is the place with my lover 風颼颼 柳飄飄 榆錢斗斗 Blowing wind. Swaying willow. Fallen leaves and the 令人長憶傷春地歌喉 the singing which made me think of you
世界之大无奇不有,父辈的老歌也能突然走红。
阿杜真的好強
I'm now addicted to Chinese music thanks to memes. And I love it.
第一次聽小哥唱台語,感覺很特別。跟江蕙唱的柔情比起來又跳出一種空谷之感。
Lagu favorit ku.👍
不會阿哪會怪怪的,能深情對望的眼神交流就好了。
兩個男生唱的真好
I'm trying to translate the English version that you guys can sing...
《月下待杜鵑不來 》
Waiting under the moon where the cuckoo will not come
看一回凝靜的橋影
Looking at the shadows on the still lake
數一數螺鈿的波紋
Counting the ripples on the silent lake
我倚暖了石欄的青苔
I warmed the moss of the stone steps
青苔涼透了我地心坎
The moss chilled out the heart of mine
月兒 你休學新娘羞
Dear moon, don't be as shy as a bride
把錦被掩蓋你光艷首
Use a quilt to cover the grace of yours
你昨宵也在此勾留
You stayed here last night as well
可聽她允許今夜來否
Can you let her to come tonight
聽遠村寺塔的鐘聲
Listening to the bells in the distance
像夢裡的輕濤吐復收
Like the waves in my dreams hitting the shore
省心海念潮的漲歇
Missing just like the tide of the sea
依稀漂泊踉蹌的孤舟
And the lonely boat drifting on there
水粼粼 夜冥冥 思悠悠
Sparkling lake. Gloomy night. Lasting echo.
何處是我戀的多情友
Where is the place with my lover
風颼颼 柳飄飄 榆錢斗斗
Blowing wind. Swaying willow. Fallen leaves and the
令人長憶傷春地歌喉
the singing which made me think of you
好 KTV 的一首歌,好聽!
非常好
台語
I like the song
為什麼他們倆大男人唱有種怪怪的感覺......
陳松煒 現2019同婚已合法了 她他們可以合法結婚了 蔡政府的功勞
搞G